1 comment

Fantasy

Your mission this week, should you choose to accept it, is to practice these two superpower relationship skills. Every day, stretch a little.


Put some extra thought and energy into what questions you ask. And, while the other person is answering, practice listening with your full attention and with an attitude of curiosity, patience, encouragement, and respect.


We have been taught to use one of the four ways based on personality assessment results; however, I have found that we all have all four ways and can combine them to make highest good choices and achieve our desired results more effectively. 


They manage to transcend it, however, and they experience joy through the power of their love for one another. When the lovers, unknown to each other, sell the possessions most dear to their hearts because they hope to make each other happy, they unwittingly undercut the effectiveness of their gifts.


You know you’re in love when you can say anything to the person and you know they won’t laugh at you. When you can see their face even when you close your eyes.

You know you are in love when you can see all their hopes and dreams and their soul when you look into their eyes.


You must have been happy. You must be smiling and laughing like you always do. You must not be worried about me as much as I’m worried about you. You probably want me to keep smiling, too. So that’s what I’ll do. I’ll start smiling again. I’ll start smiling because I know you’d want me to be happy… right?



She wants to say no. She wants Brian to come out from behind the door and peck her cheek, telling her that it was just another one of his ridiculous jokes. She wants him to be waiting for at the other end of the hall, she wants his eyes to fill with love as she walks toward him. She wants her fairytale to come true.



Time and time again, now, I’ve witnessed the power of a thoughtful question to jump-start the meaningful conversation. In fact, I’ve come to believe that “asking good questions” and “listening well” are totally under-rated abilities. When it comes to building and strengthening relationships, it’s no exaggeration to call these two skills superpowers.


Blasting his music, he stepped under the steaming hot water and let the feel of the hot stream soothe his sorrows.


The truth is that I can sense and sometimes see the spiritual energies of the people I meet. I’m able to pick up on the frequencies that exist in other realms. There have even been times when little insignificant things line up and warn me of the future just before it happens. It’s weird. I’m weird. But, it’s not hurting anybody. So, if calling it a power helps me make sense of it, if it allows me to love myself more, then so be it. It’s a fucking superpower. 



The one that is least relied on today is feeling and is the very one that disconnects us from manifesting our heart’s desires. Our emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual well being elevates when we honour all four ways we make choices for our highest good in our lives.


We need to love and be loved. It is something basic for us. We’re not talking about having a partner, but rather loving the people around us and that means something to us. Because often when we are about to fall it is love that sustains us.


We met in a social media app and never thought that I will be spending the rest of my life with him. His heart is so pure especially when it comes to family, and with the nature of his work, time is really precious, and that every minute counts!


Online relationships are an improved version of a writing-based relationship. In the new version, the time gap between writing, sending, receiving, and reading has become almost instantaneous—the sender can receive a reply while still in the same state of emotions she was in when she sent the original message. This is of great emotional significance, as emotions are transitory and involve the urge to act immediately.


Brian: "Hey, can I tell you something?"


Cloe: " Yes??"


Brian: " I love your smile and the way you make me smile. I love the way you walk, talk and laugh. You just make me feel so good. I can't get enough of you.You drive me wild. You are beautiful babe.I love you so much baby".


Cloe: "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me".


The world of dating can be a risky one to navigate. It's not like going to Titan to take on Thanos himself or anything, but it can still be a harrowing journey with all manner of villains to overcome. Getting ghosted, dealing with rude people, pushy dates, cheap dates, or something as simple as bad breath means you always need to be on your toes. Sometimes you pick a winner, and your date goes off without a hitch. Sometimes it's grimmer than one of Batman's worst movies. You take the good with the bad, you learn and adapt and, if you're just lucky and skilled enough, you develop your very own set of helpful dating superpowers that will guide you through the daunting and treacherous dating atmosphere with at least a little more ease.



Since then we’ve been in a secret, happy relationship – a happy as a relationship can be when you can only talk once every few weeks/months and your family knows nothing about it.



Brian cupped her face in his hands. “Never leave me again. I’m nothing without you, Cloe.” He leaned in and softly pecked her lips.

Brian cupped her face in his hands. “Never leave me again. I’m nothing without you, Cloe.” He leaned in and softly pecked her lips.



Keep strong love. Every moment is worth it when you’re spending your time with the person you truly love and care about. My husband and I have been waiting 2 years to be together and are still going.


I moved to pretty much the other side of the world. My parents don’t want me flying alone since its heaps far to go visit him, we stay in contact with video chatting and messaging whenever but it just isn’t the same. I miss him so much.


I Miss his hug, he is my alarm clock he is the one who always reminds me don’t be hungry and saying take care always my love with a kiss in my forehead. Super CHALLENGING I want to talk to him longer but we can’t because he is busy our time also does not match.


Next thing you know I get a text from him saying he missed me. And I remember leaping from the sunbed and feeling like I achieved something so great my family would be proud. I was so ecstatic. He invited me back out to meet him and from then on seeing each other became a norm. A constant thing. An entitlement. The holiday fling I never knew I needed.


We texted every day. Nothing too long just the standard ‘how are you’ ‘I miss you’ and though to someone, it may seem trivial. To me, these messages meant the world. The random I can’t stop thinking about your messages reassured me that he still remembered me.

We spent our free day with happiness.


We will see where the wind blows because he is very special to me beyond words & I always think fate brought us together because I rejected him but later pursued him.



When I look back over my life, I could never have predicted where I am today. This motivates me to go out and try new things. Since making excuses leads nowhere, I focus on making solutions.


There is a broad spectrum of creativity in the world. Many writers are on the far side of the eccentricity scale — daring to be different and inspiring people all around them!



I have reached a point in my life where I choose to be happy. It is a cliché but when one door closes, I choose to believe that another one will open soon — and sure enough it usually does!



Your superpower is your gift to the world. You are meant to use it. If you have one, I would love to hear about it — especially if it is quirky!

Here’s to our superpowers! Here’s to us!



I consider my “perfect kisses”—is to use powerful emotions to frame a powerful kiss.

“The excellence of a gift lies in its appropriateness rather than in its value”.


When I am near my loved one, I feel invincible. I just didn’t know that might actually be the case!



March 13, 2020 13:58

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Blane Britt
13:30 Mar 31, 2020

It reminding me of watch the old Mission Impossible. Very Good!

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.