0 comments

Adventure Funny

Pirate Sailor produced a treasure map.

' I still don't understand.' she cried.

Two other men pirates came running, ' What happened, Captain Sailor?'

' There seems to be no sign of where the treasure is. I mean, it shows pictures and all. But there's no drawing of a treasure box.'

' So you mean there was no point of getting the map?' Pirate 1 pampered.

' Maybe.' Captain Sailor sighed. ' I knew it was useless.'

Pirate 2 suddenly said, ' Let me see.' He snatched the map rudely, and quite gasped to see the map. It was like some ancient writing, drawing as words.

It showed a giant island shaped as a big, brown boot. And the next picture was a pink blooming flower. The next showed a boy. Then it showed a giant black flag, a skull. Then a big golden coin.

' Maybe the pictures is a clue of the treasure. The golden coin might be the precious treasure.' Pirate 2 suggested.

' I think you're right.' Captain Sailor agreed.

' Okay. So..we have to find an island...where flowers are all pink? And only one boy lives there...who is a pirate.. and found the treasure already?' Captain Sailor pampered. ' We were supposed to find the treasure first. Not the silly boy.'

' But.' Pirate 1 cackled, ' We can make friends with the boy, and the boy will tell us where the treasure is.'

' Good idea!'

So they set away. It took them two weeks to find an island shaped as a boot. They felt so happy and relieved to see it, their hard work showed some results. As they came on the island, they looked around to see pink flowers. There were blue flowers also.

' Maybe the pink flower sign meant there were lots of flowers, not lots of pink flowers.' She said, watching the flowers sway.

Just then, they heard something. ' La, la, la! I am the only one here! Pirate 1st to come here, La, la, la!'

The two men pampered and hid behind a big rock. Captain Sailor grabbed a long stick and followed the voice, until she found a boy. She pointed the stick on him. ' Who are you?'

' Ah! Someone else here?'

Sailor rolled her eyes. ' Do you know any treasure around here?'

' Nope.'

She showed him the map. ' Now do you remember anything?' Sailor was a gentle pirate, but she tried to sound fierce and brave to scare the boy.

' SOMEONE FOUND MY MAP!'

My map... Sailor thought, He absolutely knows.

' Let's be..friends?' She tried to change the topic.

He eyed her fiercely for a moment. ' Sure.' He let out his hand for a shake.

She turned away the sword and turned back. ' Come out, pirates!'

The two scared pirates came out of their hiding place. Trembling, they smiled a icy smile at the boy. He lifted his eyebrow at the pirates, then went on.

He will tell them where the treasure is?

They camped out at night.

' Where's the treasure?' Captain Sailor asked.

' I hid the treasure. I made a simple confusing map and kept it in a green bottle, and threw it in the water. But, so many years pasted. Honestly, I forgot where I kept it.'

' WHAT?' Pirate 2 yelled. ' It was to be somewhere here.'

' It's okay.'

For the rest of the days, the boy couldn't remember anything about the treasure.

Finally, he said, ' I think it's somewhere else, not on this island.'

But the other two pirates disagreed. ' It's not true! He wants to hide the treasure from us! It's here; it's here!'

Captain Sailor was starting to believe the boy. The two other pirates didn't get convinced, so the boy and Sailor started the ship, leaving the other two pirates.

So many days pasted, island to island, here to there, but it wasn't there.

Until one day, one day, Sailor had a strange dream about the treasure:

Sailor was floating up above in the sky.

Gentle waves of swirling clouds filled the air. They were soft cloud waves. The sun was behind one big cloud, a bright yellow energy ball.

An angel suddenly approached her in a glowing white robe.

' You're looking for the mythical treasure, are you?'

' I am. The boy was supposed to trust me to tell me where the treasure is. But I am finding it very strange that instead of him, I am trusting him.'

' Actually, it's true that he doesn't know where he kept it. He forgot. But I know where he kept it.'

' Oh, please tell me, please!' Sailor begged

' I cannot tell you.' said the angel peacefully, ' But. I can give you a clue,'

' Oh, please tell me the clue!' Sailor cried.

' It's on the boy.' And the angel vanished.

' It's...on the boy....Hmm, means pockets? I don't know.'

Just then, some force came against Sailor and she was falling down. Every moment the ground was getting closer. The flowers were being seen even clearly.

And she was about to touch the ground.......

Sailor woke up in a jump.

When the boy woke up, which was like 8:00, she told him all about her dream. But he still didn't seem to remember anything about the treasure. Strange.

Sailor was starting to lose trust on him.

' Ow!' He cried suddenly.

' What happened?'

' My leg hurts and it feels bulky.'

' I will remove your boots.'

She tried yanking it. It didn't work. She went harder and harder.

' Tough? Let me help.'

The boy and Captain Sailor heaved for five times, and the sixth time, the boot flew off, along with lots and lots of gold coins.

Sailor screamed, and together they grabbed a small bag and kept all the coins they could find in it.

They were in heaven. ' Now I remember!' The boy cried, ' I knew it wouldn't be safe because the coins were precious, and other pirates were hunting for it, so I hid it in my boot!' He laughed. She laughed too. Sailor took a big bright binoculars and looked at the island. She could see the pirates hunting and crying. She laughed.

' Let me see!' The boy snatched the binoculars and laughed too.

November 07, 2020 11:16

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.