''IT IS WHAT IT IS''

Submitted into Contest #83 in response to: Write a fantasy story about water gods or spirits.... view prompt

0 comments

Fantasy Fiction Mystery

Tick tock, click and spin. It wasn't too late but the big boss that had finally gotten away with the contemporary administration of hardened struck.


It was on an island when the waters hustled and forced themselves into the deep airs of the hard core rock. It was as if the the fight was never going to end because non of them were going to give up at all. The birds flied high as the mountains thickened their pointed heads, that looked like there were poking the sky. They had an approach registered to the law of ruins that hindered the shock that ran deep into the waters that wondered but never showed in expectation .


THE CENTERED

FAZMI AZMI, the rise of Mahopiq had been sitting on his base layer as he thought about how he could rise again from the humans who had taken his powers 270 years ago ,it all began in 1751 when the humans had joined forces with his daughter who was apparently a mermaid . His daughter knew all about him because he had given her a special amulet that would notify her of any new surrounding regarding her father's motives and actions. Who knew were the water god's daughter was? The god still , wanted to know where his daughter was but all the questions and answers had evaporated . A battle took place in the 20th century when the god was drawn deep down the sea and was stuck in a black hole that shattered all strength greater than it . The god now wanted to undertake some action that could save him from all the danger that he experienced many years back. He reigned the waters for many years and he had refused to let go of this position ever ! The didn't want to leave till he took his revenge to all that had any relation to his sea . All voyages , to be ruined . All marine life to be destroyed . Who knows? FAZMI AZMI looked up to the sky and thought to himself; '' lam ready to do what it takes even if l die , but l want to see those people suffer the worst that they ever came across.'' '' l suffered a horror experience anyone could imagine , losing my powers my daughter who somewhere betrayed me , my wife died years ago and now vengence is the only thing that can help me now !'' The god rapidly closed his airholes and dived back into the sea. His body was mermaid - related , he had no crown on his head : HE NOW LOOKED ORDINARY FROM BEFORE AND OF WHICH IT LOOKED LIKE ALL THING HAD BEEN DIMISHED . Surely he was serious with what he wanted , the sun was not even shining on him but still , the water would always remain his territory. ''MAKE THY WAY STRAIGHT!'' The waters rumbled as he swam deeper and further in the sea . All marine life had lost all the respect for their god , but they had been chasing two rabbits so which on would they catch?


..................................................

It started getting darker as the moon seemed as if it was disappearing into thin air . The hindered woods started shaking as the wolves started howling louder and louder till most reacted in the most uncertain way . A huge thunderstorm was heading towards the south side as rain started pouring and pattering heavily . The wind started blowing as the island on the other side started moving unexpectedly . They all held their mouths , hail stones started falling as they destroyed different objects . The water went out of the water and said to all '' I am natural and all l do is natural so watch out.'' The water god then made something using water and he wrote: They say l was born from the sea.

I was made from no man and l never had a mother.

You can see it , my hair is like waves, crashing on the rocks , my skin is like the wings of a bird slicing through the water .lam more beautiful than any maiden , adorning the bow . And when lam angry my eyes are like the sky that melts into the sea . They say l was born from the sea.

And lam just lonely and just as willing to

the world.

I am eternal.

It was as simple as that but this water god , after all had lost his precious resources , and was still going to revenge with one of his precious ways . Two way , three way hustle to the ones around . Sight everywhere but vision is inner than beauty itself . It still goes on but still who knows? IT all started again , on an island , Fazmi held his head backward and held his breathe for as long as he could . His rod was just on his back . Angels stood beside him , as the marine life got ready for the battle. '' Start , but don't wait,'' siad the marine life .With no weapon, the god dived into the sea and raced across the other side as the marine life continued pushing along with . Before you could think of it , the god's tail got hooked on a rock beneath. He looked at the force at which the water was coming along with the marine life . He was clueless and helpless as his head kept knocking for clever answers . The marine life supposedly stopped and revealed bright colors and amazingly turned into the gods' daughter who was surrounded by other gods . ''You think you could escape huh?'' ''Now watch and learn dad!'' ''Your own rod will kill you today , from day 1 , you are never going to count on .'' Just as the god was about to move , the rod went flying as it pierced FAZMI apart. He crumbled down and his ashes rose to the air and wrote IT IS WHaT IT IS , SO IT GOES ON . The daughter sank down and her soul was sucked out because she had killed her own flesh. She was hiding all along but now? HIS ROD WAS NOW THE ONE . WHAT WAS NOW NEXT , ANYONE?







March 05, 2021 21:05

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.