6 comments

Fiction Funny Romance

2 friends sit on the couch eating popcorn while watching a film.


"Do you like watching movies here?" He said.


"Yeah, I hope to continue watching movies here if that's ok?" She asked


"Yea that's fine, I was hoping for you to say that"


"For me to say what exactly?"


"I don't know, what did you mean?"


"I meant that I like spending time here because you pick good movies to watch."


"Oh ok, that's what I meant as well."


"What did you mean?"


"I meant that I like the choice of movies that I pick for us to watch."


"Oh ok, because I thought you meant something else"


"What did you think I meant?"


"I don't know."


"Oh well, I had fun last night as well at the skating rink."


"Yea it was nice, skating"


"Yeah, it would've not been fun if I didn't go skating without a friend."


"How come?"


"Because things are more exciting when you do things with a familiar face."


"Really?"


"Yea I mean think about it, if I would go someplace alone & you would go someplace alone. We would both wish for " SOMEONE" to be there."


"Yeah, I guess it would be quite boring without that special someone presence "


"Yea it would be quite boring!"


"I love the company of others it makes me feel sane"


"You like to be around a lot of people?"


"No just one person in particular"


"Then why do you say others?"


"I don't know it's a habit. I say others quite a lot"


"So this particular person, how would you describe this particular person?"


"Well I pretty much feel it so it's hard to describe it"


"Well if you feel it? You should be able to describe it."


"Ok, I'll give it a shot, this person makes me feel happy whenever I'm around them. Whenever I see them my heart goes out of place."


"That was good, it was a start. "


"What about you? Do you feel something for someone?"


"I do but the way I would describe this feeling is like eating a strawberry"


"A strawberry?"


"Yes, you know how sweet a strawberry is? Well, that's how I feel whenever this person & I kiss. It's sweet."


"Oh, nice."


"Yea so I hope to continue having this feeling"


"I hope so too, it wouldn't be fun without this feeling"


"Yes, it's enjoyable when you are doing these things with a friend it makes it more special."


"Yea everything is much more enjoyable when there's someone with you who enjoys the same things that you enjoy it makes it more memorable"


"Oh yes because it's like the spirit knows who it meant for whenever it collides with a familiar energy"


"Which is why these spirits should collide even more."


"But what if these spirits aren't ready to collide into one just yet?"


"I think they are ready, there are so many signs telling them to"


"What are the signs?"


"A constant hangout, a description of emotions that was told by each of these spirits"


"Yeah but anyone can describe emotions"


"Yeah, that's true anyone can! But not everyone can feel it as they describe these emotions"


"I mean look at this character in the movie, she can't sleep or eat thinking about this person. What's stopping her from telling him how she truly feels so that she can eat & sleep."


"Fear. Sometimes fear gets in the way as well when it comes to that particular emotion."


"What emotion is that exactly?"


"Love"


"Love? Didn't know that love could be considered an emotion"


"Well, yea it is because there are feelings that are involved with the word love. Love is something that you feel so, therefore, it is considered an emotion."


"Why do people fear such a thing?"


"It could be because they never felt this emotion before so they don't know what to do when they feel it & sometimes the first word that they describe this feeling is " Frightened"


"What happens If this person remains scared & never express how they truly feel? Does this emotion fade away?"


"I don't think it does"


"How come?"


"Because the connection is too strong to break"


"Now this character in the movie that we are both describing does she sound familiar?"


"She does. I know someone like her"


"Oh really? Then why don't you help this person describe how they feel because they sometimes have a hard time doing so"


"I will as long as they promise to help me as well"


"I think as much as this person want to promise you, they won't because they're afraid of breaking that promise"


"I have faith in this person. I know that they will keep this promise & I know that once we get through this together our spirits will finally be together without fear"


"Ok, I'll take your word for it. I just hope that this advice that you are giving me is going to be worth it"


"Do you trust this person?"


"Of course I do"


"Then why worry?"


"I have to worry so that I'll know it'll be worth the time"


"Well if you trust this person & they trust you there's no need to worry. Worrying causes nothing but bad health."


"Ok, I have faith."


"Just follow your heart if your heart is telling you to do something then do it" if not you'll regret it"


"I don't have regrets, & I do follow my heart."


"Good that's a start, now I'm gonna ask you a few questions"


"Ok"



"When going into a store you see something that you like, do you invest your time by allowing this item to be apart of your life, or do you just leave the store without it & go home with regrets"


"It's easier said than done"


"How come?"


"I don't know what would you do?"


"If it's something that I truly like I'm going after it until it's mine, even if I have fear. It's better to be scared while doing it than going home regretting it because you didn't do it"


"Mm, I see your point. I would take it not only because I like it but because I love it & I want it to be mine"


"Wanna watch another movie?"


"Sure but this time I'm picking it"



















January 08, 2021 21:53

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

6 comments

Jade Orien🍀
03:36 Jan 13, 2021

2 friends who both know that they want more than a friendship, are afraid to admit their feelings for one another.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kylie Rudolf
01:20 Jan 18, 2021

AWWW, THIS STORY IS STORY IS TOO CUTE! I LOVED IT! 🤍🤍🤍

Reply

Jade Orien🍀
01:38 Jan 18, 2021

You think so? I thought I should have added more to it. But thank you for liking the story.❤

Reply

Kylie Rudolf
01:40 Jan 18, 2021

I think it is perfect just the way it is!💖

Reply

Show 0 replies
Kylie Rudolf
01:40 Jan 18, 2021

I think it is perfect just the way it is!💖

Reply

Jade Orien🍀
01:41 Jan 18, 2021

Thank you❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.