0 comments

Fiction Gay Happy

Once upon a Time.. There were once two fancy bakeries in Activille. They were actually, two fancy rival bakeries that is... One fancy Bakery owner was named Jeff. Jeff baked breads of all sorts. Very Fancy breads and pasteries. Jeff at the age of only 21, has already won 5 blue ribbons! Jeff was determined to sell his special breads during the Activille annual holiday festivale. Jeff just hoped the new bakery across town wouldn't try to sell their cakes or even attend. Because their cake shop was so overrated in eyes. Jeff absolutely hated that he begun to loose some customers due to the fancy cake shop being the new "Thing".

One fancy bakery owner was named Kyle. Kyle sold fancy cakes with fancy decorative icing. These cakes were very fancy and Kyle even sold cupcakes too! Kyle was a new Baker not much years of experience. He may not have won any contest but, he was certified in professional cake decorating.

Since Kyle's shop was new to town and kyle didn't know Activille that well or its cultural.. he was determined to check out the annual holiday festivale the town hosted.It was time for some holiday cheer! Time for some good fun!

` Kyle just hoped he would't run into the bread bakery across town. Kyle thought the bread shop was too overrated. Kyle hates that he is having trouble gaining new customers because too many customers were loyal to the bread bakery.

The night of the holiday festivale was here! Time for Holiday cheer! The whole town was present and joyful. Jeff had his stand up and ready for business! Customer after customer continued a long line! He was enjoying conversations with his customers when ... he saw a cute guy!

Jeff told his customers thanks for their continued purchase , He excused himself and he ran to go find this mystery guy. When he caught up to him, he saw him at the booth of fancy fashion scarves and purses. Jeff was very nervous.He wasn't sure of what ot say.

"I know this is bold of me, or too straight forward but, I think you are so cute and would like to go on a walk with you... If that is okay with you?" Jeff said

Kyle started to blush tremendiously because it has been a while since anyone called him cute. " Sure, why not? I'm Kyle nice to meet you too." Kyle took Jeff's strong arm and they walked around the holiday festivale. They stopped to purchase a soda at a food truck that looked like reigndeer and Santa.

"Kyle, so you like to bake you say?"

"Oh I love too! It's like a passion of mine!" Kyle smiles.

"I do too! It is all I ever do" Jeff says.

Jeff stops at a flower booth with peppermint decore, and buys Kyle a flower .

"A lovely flower for a lovely person." He hands him the flower.

"You are cheesy but, that's okay because you are cute." Kyle replies.

"Good bye , can I see you again please?" Jeff asks nervously.

"Of course! Thank you! goodbye!" Kyle waves his hand good bye.

Later that night Jeff gets a flower for himself from the same peppermint booth, and begins to pick its petals. "He loves me, He loves me not." As each petal goes away slowly to the ground.

Later that night Kyle is at his walk home and looks at the flower Jeff gave him and starts to pick the petals " He loves me, He loves me not." As each petal goes away slowly to the ground.

The next bright and early morning... Jeff was at his bakery bread shop. He texts Kyle, asking him to call. Kyle then immediately calls him on the phone.

" Hey." Jeff says.

"Hello." Kyle says.

"Want to go out again?" ask Jeff

"Okay, pick me up at 4pm when my bakery closes." Kyle States.

"You have a bakery? I do too! what's your bakery?" Jeff asks

"What's yours?" Kyle challenges.

"How about we say it at the same time?" Jeff suggests.

"Okay cake/Bread." They both say.

... Then there was silence for a moment...

"Okay, I guess I'll see you." Jeff says and hangs up abruptly.

Kyle couldn't believe it! That stuck up bakery across town was owned by Jeff? Who would've thought! Out of all the people of Activille it HAD to be Jeff?! Kyle was worried but, thought, what could it hurt?...

Jeff couldnt believe it! That stuck up bakery across town was owned by Kyle? Who would've thought! Out of all the people of Activille it HAD to be Kyle?! Jeff was worried but, thought, what could it hurt?...

Jeff and Kyle meet up again. They went out to the famouse itailian resturant in Activille. Kyle was too distracted and Jeff was embarressed. They could not hold it in any longer...

They confessed to each other everything: How they hated the other bakery, and how they was jealous.

"Who would've thought it was you!!" They say in unison.

They then realized they said it at the same time and began to laugh. They then agreeed to continue to date.

One year later they had a serious relationship so, they decided to move their shops together into one bakery. They could not think of a good name however. Kyle realized an idea. " How about something to do with flowers? I fail for you when you gave me a flower." Kyle said and blushed.

"That is a good idea! That night at the festivale i got a flower and picked the flower petals saying " He loves me, He loves me not." Jeff confesses to Kyle.

"The name of our new bakery should be 'Love me not bakery' , because I also did the same thing .. picking the petals..." Kyle says.

They learned that some times good things happen. Good things like falling in love with your rival.

Now they can sell bread and cake at their new bakery shop 'Love me now Bakery'....

December 09, 2020 03:53

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.