10 comments

Christian Sad

No warning, just the sound of Trumpet buzzing in the ears of those who hear it. No one knew when it was going to happen. We were warned and told to be prepared for when the Day has come we may be sent up to the glorious land where he reigns and resigns.


 In less than a wink of an eye, they would disappear and be gone. Living a life so peaceful and beyond anything in the world. Gold streets and mansions that exceed those on earth. His throne- polished and shiny. The highest place imaginable. Full of peace and joy. No fighting. Everyone’s brothers and sisters. Singing in harmony. So much more to discover and see. You will never have imagined it to happen if you don't already know, but you have to because like it or not... it's real.


News:


"There have been reports of missing people! Planes are crashing from the sky! Cars crashing and no sign of people inside! There's fire everywhere and the whole nation is going crazy!... Oh! We have news from president Biden!... We were told that the US is not the only one going through the same thing!! Other parts of the world are in the same environment! Is this the end of the world?! Are we going to survive?! Where is everyone?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"



The world was ending. Many aviators and pilots are missing. Innocent babies gone. Mothers devastated by their children's vanishments. Cars on fire. Dented and curved of light poles. Drivers of vehicles missing or either dead from the impact. Many preachers and Christians went. Followers of Christ-gone. Those who vanished without their clothes wrapped around clouds. Gone and draped with white. Poof! Those who thought they were doing good, those who thought they were on the right path, those with little faith, those of the devil, and those of the world... gone. The world-finito... but this is just the beginning. 3 and 1/2 years and everything will seem fine. Everything will seem the same just not with most of the people that were there before. You can laugh, cry, and have fun, but when those 3 and 1/2 years finish... you'll wish that you went with Him. That you followed all the rules. That you gave your life to Him. That you listened. You might hope and pray, when He comes back, that you'll go with Him. That you will have another chance out of millions you already had. It's sad... if you stay behind. You won't want to because even if it's technically not... it's just like being in hell.


***

I'm Rachel Marie Magdalene. I was named after two women who were followers of God. Rachel- she couldn't have children. She prayed that God would open her womb and let her have children. He did, in fact, do so. She gave birth to Joseph. Mary Magdalene- she was devoted to God. She followed him and witnessed his crucifixion, burial, and his resurrection. I was made by this Man. This God. I've been a Christian since I was born. I was designated into this life, but not forced. Skirts and dresses, ten commandments, devotion to my Lord, the Bible, missionaries, singing at the altar, the Holy Spirit, and the fruit of the spirit love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.


The dead before He comes***

Those who died and got buried or cremated- getting cremated is like burning in hell- with Him are stress-free. No worrying about work, bills, or the enemy trying to attack you. Just pure bliss. Feels like you're in Heaven, but you aren’t, yet. Those who died and got buried or cremated- without Him- are tortured by the devil. Taunted about the bad things they did while they were alive. 


What happened before the Revelation***


I was in church. I was praying at the altar- the best place to pray because it's where you feel Him the most. I was praying for the sick- for God to heal them-, for those captivated by the things of the world- for God to lift them up-, those imprisoned- for them to have faith-, and those who departed from His ways- so God can guide them and show them again. It might seem like I was so innocent and perfect, but I wasn't. Yes, I was there where I belonged and I was praying and being good, but I went through tough things too. I sinned and repented and I did things only He knows, but he forgave. So like I was saying. I was there and when everyone was finished praying we sung a song, I Surrender by Hillsong Worship. If someone came through our doubled glass doors they would see a group of people, mixed of color and ages, singing. Little would that person know is that many of them were just there in the sense of standing in a big church, but weren't there spiritually and faithfully. They were in two waters. One flowing straight and calmly and one driving the back through the current. A mix of things. You can't serve two gods. Let alone serve a false one because I believe there isn't any, but one, God. While myself and others went, many stood screaming and questioning why their God had left them behind to suffer the years to come. He didn't want to leave them, but he simply couldn't take them either.


What we know and what we see***

It's terrible. It's scary to see all those people you walked by during your life surrounding and wondering what's going on. I want to go down there and tell them no. To have faith and to not fall in deep of his lies. When things get worse and he says get the mark or die, to not take the mark and to starve and save yourself. When he asks you are you on my side of His, say His, no matter what. Please say His. Oh, Christ to see these people confused and scared and giving in because they don't know the truth is just... terrible.


***

We are angels now. We don't know who we are, but the love we have for Him. We only know peace and love. We only know the good things we've done and not the bad. Wiped away and thrown out. Pure hearts and rewarded. We're safe from any harm, just like he promised, but this is just the beginning.


The fight for Jesus’s people***

Jesus was born in Bethlehem then later moved to Nazareth and became the God of them. Many of Jerusalem don’t believe Jesus came. They’re waiting for Him to come take his people. Many lack faith and worship other gods. 


We’re fighting for His land and His people. Us- angels- right beside him wearing the Armour of God. Being protected by the wiles of the devil.


We shall fight the Battle of Armageddon in Israel. We shall fight against the devil and his army. Our army- full of faithful angels and the Lord of all Lord and the Kings of all Kings.


We’ll win the war- a war that many people would’ve called WWIII. We’ll be victorious as we always are. 


7 years past***


We are all gathered. Everyone that is bad and good. One by one all those who lived on earth walk up to the big book. The book with gold pages. The book with gold crisp pages and everyone he ever created names on them. His son, Jesus, on his right-hand side. They are told the things they did on earth. The bad-get dragged into the fiery pit of hell. The good- rewarded with the Crown of Life. The converted- God receives them as his own.


The New World***

After all the battle and cries have seized we’ll live in a new world. We’ll live like we once were on earth, but better. We won’t know our past or the things we’ve done, but only the good of our spirits. We won’t know our family, but know them as our siblings. A world that existed before is wiped away just like it had been for Noah, his family, and the animals, but this time it won't go back to evil. We’ll worship Him and sing. We’ll live for eternity and this is the last of our beginning. 


The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.


February 11, 2021 19:52

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

10 comments

Praise Abraham
19:48 Feb 18, 2021

Wow! I loved this. The boldest to say the Truth is amazing! God bless you. Please check out my rapture story, Vanished. I'd love to have your views. Thank you. 💖💖💖

Reply

Jay DMer
14:49 Feb 19, 2021

Aww thank you so much!<3 Now I have a new sister in Christ:) God bless you too.

Reply

Praise Abraham
08:37 Feb 22, 2021

Ha ha!😅 Cheers to our new sister-ship.🥂 God bless you sis.💖

Reply

Jay DMer
15:39 Feb 22, 2021

:D lol

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
20:23 Feb 16, 2021

You sound a lot like me i your bio and this kind of strange and yet beautiful story sounds like something I'd write. Good work!

Reply

Jay DMer
13:24 Feb 17, 2021

Lol yeah, Thanks so much though! :)

Reply

19:08 Feb 17, 2021

:)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
15:30 Feb 14, 2021

Love love loved this story. It felt like a message to believe, and I always like that. I also like how this was formatted. It was incredibly interesting to read. Great work! Also, you gave me a character on my form (Judas Lee Camaleo), so I made a story about her and dedicated it to you. It’s my newest story. It’ll mean so much if you can give me some feedback!

Reply

Jay DMer
13:23 Feb 17, 2021

THANK YOU:) I'll read your story, can't wait. So happy you used the character:)

Reply

13:57 Feb 17, 2021

It was fun to write! I hope you like it :)

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.