15 comments

General

" Can you keep a secret?"

I asked Sophie.

" If I do not tell you now I will die because of its burden."

That's why I am calling you this late.

'Tell me first. She asked'

I was rolling on my bed and dreaming about him and talking to my friend.

"Hey Sophie! You always ask me a question about my Ideal type. Aren't you?"

"Yes, why?"

What is wrong with you?

I did not respond.

I am going to answer you.

Actually, I am not a person who believe in Ideal type or the perfect person rather than the person who fitted you the most.

The person with whom you want to explore the world. The person in front of whom you don't have to act fake. That person who is your universe.

I love that person who respects your privacy and you as well.

For whom I want to transform myself from the worst to best. I want to understand without listening him.

The person you will trust the most. With whom you can fight against any hurdle. His words brings you the ultimate happiness. The person on whose shoulders you want to relay and cry. Who love me like noone else did.

"I found him."

"Really!" She screamed.

Who is he? How he looks? ....

A bunch of questions , I have to answer them all.

"Wait a moment. Let me breath first." I told.

After a deep breath I started answering her.

"The fact is that I didn't see him yet."

Actually, I can't see him.

W..what...! She got a shock.

How can you love a person without a date.?

Don't say me that you haven't talked to him.

One more thing, what do you mean you meet him.?

She asked with a disappointed tone.

I asked her to stay calm.

Sophie that's all about the secret.

How can you fall for him without talking and seeing him personally?

Another question from her side.

"I can't tell you what if you also fall for him." I joked.

"I am not interested in dating your mysterious guy." She replied instantly.

You know, he is the best human I have ever met. He is the kindest, smartest and also the loveliest.

You know what was his dream ' To be dad.' because for him dad is the best relationship.

This thing I like the most. I love the way he see the world.

He is cute enough to impress everyone around him.

I can't meet him because he is a celebrity and I am not even qualified to wonder near him.

But, the funniest thing is that all these circumstances can't change my love for him.

I can't see anyone else. He has reserved the room inside my heart without my knowledge. I don't know what to do.

Everytime I see him on internet, my heart starts racing with the speed of light.

I know that I will never meet him in person even like a friend but I can't stop myself from loving him.

I can't let anyone else to be with me till the last breath of my life.

You always ask me a question, why I am working so hard.

Since I am not the wealthiest, smartest and prettiest so, in order to keep him I my heart forever I have to be self dependent so that noone can force me to do something against my will.

My biggest concern about myself is that I don't want to be controlled by anyone. I want to live like a free bird.

I never got such a feelings for anyone else.

I want to change myself for him.

I really don't care about whether he loves me or not, the thing really matter to me is that I love him truly.

I don't know what I am going going to do with the feelings, but this is most important to me.

" I want to love him more than love."

All I want to do is to be on his side whenever noone is with him.

I don't love him like a celebrity but as the person who he is since his birth.

If God asks my last wish then I will wish his ultimate success that he deserves and also want to confess to him.

No matter what he is and who he is he will always stay in my heart.

"Hey miss! Get out of your dream." Sophie interrupted.

Listen me carefully there are a lot of people who also want to date and even marry him. You got no Jem.

Know your level and forget about it. She added.

I know it seems crazy to you but you can make my mind understand but what about heart. It doesn't want to listen to anyone except him.

You know everything about him is amazing.

He is also good in destroying things around including himself. I can't get him out of my head.

His music brings comfort to me. Whenever I see him, I forgot myself. He is something different you can't understand.

"I know that I am not perfect but I am my limited edition."

I was telling her all these things and she asked me what if you'll confess to him and he rejects you.

I replied her with all my concentration that I never change my feelings.

The thing noone can do is that you can't make someone to love you back.

This is the beauty of love. It either makes you the strongest or the weakest.

Those are fortunate who have someone to love them back. I think this is all about destiny and we both belive in it.

"I am sleepy, can't we talk about it tomorrow." Sophie asked.

I agreed.

We hanged up.

I felt better after revealing myself and got good sleep.

I think, I am the person who born without luck.

As I woke up tomorrow, that was the worst day of my life.

When I was scrolling through social media, I saw a news which paralyzed my brain instantly.

"He died in a car accident."

I don't know what should I do. I got a call from Sophie but unable to attend it. I can't move myself as if my whole world is collapsed.

All I want is to live with his digital memories and complete his unfulfilled desire.

Sophie came my home and consolidated me.

"I love him really, Sophie."

This is my last words with her and after that I worked tirelessly for him without any complaints.


August 21, 2020 15:23

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

15 comments

Himanshu Shekhar
05:44 Aug 24, 2020

Good story . The story is based on the endless love of a fan for her artist.

Reply

Deepti Kumari
05:56 Aug 24, 2020

Yes, Thank you again for your time.

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
06:14 Aug 24, 2020

Dude, It's my pleasure to read your story and encourage my friend in her hard work.

Reply

Deepti Kumari
06:41 Aug 24, 2020

I really appreciate the way you helped me all the time. I will be much obliged to you.

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
11:16 Aug 24, 2020

Dude, someday i need help, then if you want to help me than you can help me. No need to obliged

Reply

Deepti Kumari
12:18 Aug 24, 2020

Yep! For sure.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Sparkle Fingers
17:43 Aug 23, 2020

The ending left me speechless :( Good story.

Reply

Deepti Kumari
02:11 Aug 24, 2020

Thank you so much.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.