1 comment

Fantasy Inspirational Sad

After working really hard at my Academic practices for months , I was on the bus heading at my hometown , Eyes were greedy to see my mum and dad , Arms were greedy to hug them , Heart was greedy to feel the vibes of my lovely and heartwarming hometown , DeLeva!


Wind was playing with my hair, Air was telling me how much your best friend Moon and Sky loves you and connects with you deeply… 

Suddenly, I felt vibration in my jeans pocket, It was my aunt’s call surprising me by saying that they’ve arranged a family trip to Nyle for 5 days and they are waiting for me at the station. Before My emotions could utter, she hung the phone..

On the next day, I, as an early bird, found myself in the arms of my mum in the room at the resort, where we were staying for the night. Everybody was sleeping as it was just 3 AM. Then, I took my toothbrush in my hand and cell phone in other. Turning on the tap and wash my teeth, water wasn’t coming out of it.

Suddenly, However, Something took my eye’s attention- There was a beautiful and mysterious flashing glow was catching my heart’s attention..  

It was Darkened bluish milky sea, sounding the Beauty and Epic Glamorous. Then, I , without letting anyone know, Naturally rushed towards that Capricious sea for the purpose to brush my teeth but more than this , To Feel the Beautiful ambience of here’s and to feel the sense of Eternity and pure beauty…

No sooner I took water in my hands , A weird but Beautiful, Charming and Alluring creature appeared before me, I lost sense of who I was for a while as it was the most sweetest sound I ever heard.

She said, ”Hey! I’m Xiorp and I’m in a great trouble, My Alien Enemy - Pod is trying to kill me or my Heart , I’ve been keeping myself saved in this Enormous sea since last 5 hours, Please , Put me aside of this sea so that I can be livable here on the land of this holy earth for some time and only those humans can do this who fits in our values... and you do.” 

She continued, “ We , Corpees, have great sense to identify human’s values.”

 Before I would rethink on my future actions, my hands pulled her out of water and my arms protected by hugging her tightly for a moment. My Wonder entertained by me as I was in great shock that how can this stunning beautiful and fantasised species be alive? 

The Notification ring of my phone distracted my confused mind and I pulled out xiorp from my arms… and the next second , she said, 

“ Don’t you worry ; I’m not going to harm you ever in any way, listen to me, My Name is xiorp and I don’t belong to the earth but I love this planet also so much. I’m from different world ; we call it Gayje and we have our own universe. There are many Missionees in our world…

Missionees, in the sense, they are the group of orpees ( we are orpees just like you all are humans ) , to whom our world’s various Missions are given for the sake of love, humanity and protection. From many of them, I’m the leader of the missionee named X-20p. we’re as far successful throughout every mission.But, 

Back to some days, I gave order to one of my missionees’s orpee to exhaust the missionee of our regional neighbour world named PaylaUV cuz these missionees’s orpees were trying 2 kill our world . As soon as I got this news from my orpees, We were successful to exhaust PaylaUV and renew their hearts but unsuccessful to kill their leader pod ! Now, He’s in the sea, with many powerful weapons, trying to kill me but I’m still alive because of DeLighte, the only substance in my heart letting me live still here on land on this Earth

… And pod won’t go until he gets me but, he can’t because he don’t have DeLighte and I can’t go back to sea because he’s in the sea and I also can’t go back 2 my world as my home key , the instrument using I can go back to my missionee, is in his heart..”

I was no longer confused and surprised like before. The words I heard were real to me and my heart urged my mind to help, believe and be with Xiorp .. 

I said, “ okay, my friend, Xiorpe,. How can I help you?”


She said, “ I’m really grateful that you called me friend. I’ll call you love, what’s say?”

I agreed with her and I smiled radiantly.. After a while, she pulled out something from her chest. It was a rectangular stone flashing by pink color. She gave it to me.

 I asked, “what is this?”

 She said, “This is my heart or you can call it as Pinken stone which can be renewed within every 25 hours. Then, I rubbed that stone with my hands with so much pressure as she told me to do this. 

Then, I asked her to come with me in resort where No one’s around as Pod can see you here at any time. She agreed … she flew in the air by my side slowly until we moved at the darkened store room at the resort... I asked her to be there until I get her a tomato which was only fruit she could eat here. I moved to the room where my family was still asleep .. I moved my fingers around the basket to get tomato. Suddenly, A hand was put on my shoulder and as I moved back, I saw my boyfriend, Josh! I was surprised to have him there. He said, “Your family wanted me to give a surprise to you…” we had a small talk. And then I reminded myself of xiorp.

 I told him about all of this, we rushed at the storeroom to see xiorp . She was there crying in a corner, Josh went there and said, “ Don’t worry, my girlfriend told me everything. We’re always there for you ; you’ll go to your hometown definitely.. we’ll help you.. “ 

And then Josh offered the tomato to Xiorp.. she ate and took a sigh of relief and said, “ you were all I need, Josh, thanks for understanding me, really !! “

Then, Xiorp pulled out 3 pages and a pen having feathers of ink .. She wrote something on them and asked us to wrap this page around the pinken stone because pod wants me or my heart by any means. and I’ll renew my heart but I’ll be less efficient than now for next 25 hours because my heart won’t be in my presence again..” 

we felt sad and pod was there waiting for us and we gave xiorp’s heart to pod and took the home key from pod.. xiorp felt so free and happy then. She thanked and admitted the valuable gratitude for both of us and asked us to have some help in return but we denied.. then, He asked me to put the heart in his chestside so that He can be gone and will no longer be here on earth EVER ..but, Josh said without waiting a moment , “can you do a fever for me as we’ve helped u? I stopped and looked confusinly at Josh. Josh continues," I know u can’t be with us in next some hours and we’ll lose your holy soul forever; but can u please be with us for just 2 to 3 hours .." I smiled and then we both convinced xiorp to be with us for just some time. Xiorp agrees.

Then, we go to the backyard of the hotel walking in dark but with the light of the stone.


xiorp told us stories and jokes and magical facts which happened in their world. We told our abilities and senses. Xiorp also told her ability to never forget a thing .. we also expressed the humankind’s fastest progress and values which we’re turning down.. xiorp mainly highlights were on values of love, humanity and protection .. we got inspired by her and also took selfies with her promising that we won’t let it see anyone .. we danced, we sang and we ate tomato pie together from Josh’s basket.

She also gave me a pendall which her mom gave as a gift of birth , I genuinely felt honored and so amazing .. I also gave her a kiss on chick and a ring which my mom gave me to give it to Josh .. as a surprise gift.. we both felt the deeper connection.. 

I also told xiorp that I had two lovers more than u , Josh and my family, they were confused and Josh was a little jealous I could feel it her in his eyes. Before he could react, I said, it is the moon and the sky!! We laughed at josh and josh at himself!! Xorpe appreciated the love and care we have for each other


we'd small talk and here our family was thinking that josh and I were together, I got to know by mum’s msg saying, : : Have a quality time together, meet us at blusial chucks station at 9 am ..."i freakingly got laughed at it..:)


Then suddenly, xiorp says , "I forgot my sag to the storeroom. "

"I’ll bring it, don’t worry.. have some time with Josh ” I said and xiorp charms :)



But, As I walk down the corridor of the storeroom, I suddenly pointed out that xiorp never forgets anything

….. why then did she do this to me? Did she do by any means?


Letting toughts and questions run my mind, I took the sag and those 2 pages which xiorp had pulled out and wrote something On it.. After reading them, I was shocked.. I went to the backyard of the hotel where little xiorpe was in arms of Josh.. I took xiorp's heart and pulled out xiorp from josh’s arms . and then , fitting the homekey in her chest in very anger and trying to shut josh from saying anything, I said to xiorp “ we helped you get your key , I took you in arms in the sense of belongingness, more than this, I called you my friend , I took care of you, gave you shelter and food or in other words, you can say, I gave you another life and you did this to me? I thought, values were everything for you.. but, you misleaded not only me but also josh real deeply.. How dare you?? “ I said this, but xiorp was looking at me real quiet and her eyes were telling me something I couldn’t read.. Then, she, din’t get a thing, but, she said "I still and will love you my friend, I never cheated ; but goodbye forever.."

Josh asked me to stop this.. but, I had reached the final step of setting the home key and I released it and xiorp vanished but the light’s 3 particles remain .. but, they also disapper after some seconds.. josh broke and I tried to explain him everything that xiorp liked him and wanted him to go with her as her prince ; but, we're true lovers"’ But, then he said, "you were gone wrong, … you don’t know a thing, we lost her forever now.."

he continued , "you see, xiorp never forgets anyt. She sent u in hotel on a purpose .."

..

He said," when u went inside hotel, she told me everything. She told me that pod called her and ahe heard it by the main source- DeLighte, asking to write taht xiorp and I i.e. Josh should me in love.. xiorp had to write as per pod said..

otherwise, pod and his weapons would finish this sea, me and u and xiorp herself .To save our lives, she did this..

.and hence, pod was already there when we’re reached out, u get it? It was pod’s order.. , and while returning in hotel, xiorp was crying and then i offered a tomato, u remember??

otherwise he could let kill himself for u and I ..! not caring about his world too!"

my eyes opened.. we both broke and were in tears .

Alas!I got to know that she always respected 3 values.. protection, love and humanity!And she love me more than anyone else that’s why I identified the feeling of pain in her eyes while leaving me… suddenly, one of the star fell from the sky having pink light and we both wished to send our love and sorrow for xiorp.. For the first time, I looked at that star rather than sky or moon!!

March 05, 2021 18:30

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

02:52 Mar 06, 2021

This is a fantasy and finctional story which is based on 3 important xiorp's values which are " Love, Humanity and Protection. " This story has three characters including me, my boyfriend Josh and a beautiful species i.e. Xiorp emerged from the epic sea which has less time to spend on earth.. Josh wants to spend time with her(xiorp).. But, Something happenes, and I send back xiorp to it's world as I'm having some misconceptions produced by Pod.. At last, After realising the truth, Josh and I , we both, break down, in tears and the ending ...

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.