1 comment

General

Sequoyah/Me: A rabbit hole appeared in the lurking shadows and before everyone noticed that I'd fallen down the hole. I was on a mission. Then I look beside me, sadly my dog wasn't there, which means he disappeared when he entered the rabbit hole. Leah, my friend who me on a mission when she noticed the rabbit, threw glitter down the rabbit hole, to see how far down it goes, the glitter lands gracefully in my hair, making my hair glittery. I take a deep breath, sigh, and continue to walk, looking for the Mad Hatter. I soon stopped in my tracks when I saw a strange creature. A pink and purple striped cat, acting like a regular cat, but a little more peculiar. Even when it got annoyed of me, hissing at me, I still persisted to watch the animal, until it began to speak. When it spoke, I became spooked and ran. I eventually stopped running because I was losing my breath but then a miracle. I saw a tea party, a Mad Hatter tea party to be exact. My mission was awaiting.

 

J.V.: Meanwhile, on the surface, above the rabbit hole, J.V., looks at the hole to Wonderland, then looks at his bean bag chair, considering whether or not he should go in.

 

Sequoyah/Me: I smirk lightly at the Mad Hatter, I take another deep breath and sit beside him, "Hello, sir. How's the Tea Party?"

 

J.V.: Back with Jose...  He officially decides to go in. He grins "Let's go!" J.V. then throws his bean bag chair in and jumps into the rabbit hole after it. J.V. falls, but lands safely on his bean bag chair, wondering where they are. Since he doesn't know where he is, he decides to sit on the bean bag chair, then the bean bag gives him a sandwich. Not even a minute later, a white rabbit snatches the sandwich from J.V.’s hands to which his chair gives him a slice of pizza, which he feeds back to the bean bag chair and the bean bag smiles back at J.V.

 

Sequoyah/Me: The Hatter then responds “It’s alright. The only problem is the quarrel at the table. I frown and ask “Whatever do you mean? There is no argument at the table.”  The Mad Hatter giggled lightly as an argument sprouted, “Oh, but there is.” I sigh and frown, then stand up from my seat and smirk, pushing my chair back. I look at the Hatter’s hat, then think of a quick plan. 1. Grab hat during dispute. 2. RUN! I take a deep breath and take action in… 3.. 2. 1! Run! I began to run back to the rabbit hole. But wait! Which was is it? 

“Damn, maybe I should’ve listened to that peculiar cat…” I began walking in a random direction because, maybe, just maybe it might take me back to the rabbit hole, but nothing. Soon enough though, the white rabbit runs into me without even saying excuse me, how rude. I was slightly frustrated as I got back up and dusted myself off. After dusting myself off, I looked up to see a big, blue caterpillar, bigger than any other caterpillar I’d ever seen before.

 

J.V.:  Suddenly a purple and pink cat begins nuzzling J.V.’s leg, J.V. then gets up, grabbing his bean bag chair, terrified, and begins running from the cat. The cat then begins to run after J.V., J.V. then continues running from the cat. The cat soon fastens its speed, almost catching up to J.V. The cat soon begins to speak “Sir, wait up! I must tell you something so you don’t get lost, for you are in Wonderland, you know.” J.V. stops, J.V. and the bean bag chair made confused faces at the peculiar cat. “Wonder-land? And, how do you speak? Since you’re a cat and all…” The cat rolls it eyes, annoyed, “This is Wonderland, that’s how. Didn’t you know that?” J.V. then feels a little left out for not knowing where he was and what the rules were. “No.. Not at all.. You see, I just saw a hole my friend fell down.. And I decided to save her and.. And uh.. Do you know where she is?” The cat became confused “Save? What it that?” J.V. also becomes confused “What is what? My bean bag chair?”

The cat frowned, then chuckled lightly “No, what is saving? I’ve never heard such a term. But while you’re at it, you might as well explain both things..” J.V. explains “Well.. Saving is like helping a friend in a really tough situation, and the bean bag chair is a bag full of beans which is a chair.” The cat nodded and smiled gently “Interesting.. You might want to ask The Mad Hatter. He might’ve seen your friend.” 

J.V.’s eyes lit up “Where is this ‘mad hatter’ person?” J.V.’s bean bag chair then began to speak Japanese for some reason, J.V. hadn’t understood it but still smiled, receiving a smile back in return from the bean bag chair. The peculiar cat “Well, follow me, young sir.” J.V. then put his bean bag on like a back pack and continued following the strange cat.  The cat sighed “So, what’s your friend’s name?” J.V. responded quickly “Sequoyah.” The cat laughed lightly “Hm, you humans are very strange creatures.” J.V. nods “Yep.. We truly are the strangest creatures.” The bean bag began to talk in Japanese once more, but J.V. still didn’t understand what it’s saying. The cat smirked “So, how long have you known this ‘friend’?”  J.V. frowns slightly “Well.. I’m not sure.. I have such trouble remembering things.. I think it was October.. But.. Who knows?” 

The cat clears his throat “Oh, it’s okay si-. I’m sorry, but I never got your name, so what’s your name?” J.V. smiles lightly “The name is Jose Vega, and the bean bag, it’s name is chair-chan, what’s your name?” The cat looks at Jose “Well, Jose, I’m the Cheshire Cat. Anyway, looks like this is your stop.” The Cheshire Cat abruptly stops in front of the tea party “Goodbye Jose.” Jose stops in fear “Wait.. Don’t leave me..” Chair-chan is worried and shakes, which makes Jose shake as well. The Cheshire Cat turns to face Jose and turns its head sideways. “Why’s that?” Jose sighs “I’m scared and so is Chair-chan.. We don’t know what’s out there.”  The Cheshire Cat rolls its eyes and walks a little more, then stops in front of the Mad Hatter. Jose shakes lightly “It’s scary down here..” The two tremble in fear. “H-heya, my name is J-Jose..” The Mad Hatter goes to grab his hat, to introduce himself, then notices it’s missing. “My hat! My hat is missing! Where, oh, where is my hat?!”

They both look at the Mad Hatter, then Jose tries to slowly leave. The Cheshire Cat coughs lightly and becomes a human. “Sorry bud, but now that he’s noticed, we’ve gotta help him.” The Cheshire Cat whispered lightly in Jose’s ear. Jose sighs, Chair-chan looks at the Mad Hatter. “Fine..” The Cheshire whispers to him again “I don’t like it either.” He and Chair-chan look at the Mad Hatter. “Maybe we can help.” The Mad Hatter smiles slightly and turns his head, inspecting them. “Sure… But.” Jose frowns “But what?” He and chair-chan looked a bit confused. The Hatter began to laugh “I don’t know” They both seemed even more confused than before. “Well.. Have you seen another human around? That’s my friend..”

“Human or Animal?” The Mad Hatter asked. Jose frowned in confused “A human.. About my height, female.” The Mad Hatter thinks aloud “Hm. Sounds a little familiar, I’ve seen a female a while ago, but then she left..” Jose frowned slightly from frustration “Hmm.. Interesting.. Where did you see her go? Maybe she has your hat?” The Mad Hatter grew in anger “Well I didn’t see where she went because she left during the tea time dispute. Besides… Why would she have my hat?!” Jose’s mood grew into unease “It was a suggestion.. Then where’d you leave your hat?”

 

Sequoyah/Me: I was extremely lost being with the blue caterpillar, telling Leah she was lost with the help of the caterpillar. Leah heard from the rabbit hole and sent a map, which split into 2 pieces in Wonderland. I sighed “finally the hard work is done, now I just gotta do the easy part…” I smiled lightly as I tell the caterpillar. 

 

Jose: The Mad Hatter frowned “I never leave my hat off my head, sir.” Chair-chan seemed hungry, so Jose fed her some snacks from yesterday. Jose took a deep breath to calm down “Then, why’d you take if off?” The Mad Hatter was starting to get frustrated “I didn’t, young sir.” Jose and Chair-chan were slowly backing away from the Mad Hatter. “S-sorry..”  The Cheshire Cat stops Joe and Chair-chan “Something wrong?” Jose became nervous “Uh.. That person is being mean to me.” Chair-chan nods and starts crying on Jose. The Cheshire Cat takes a deep breath and sighs. “That sucks, but he’ll just yell if you leave.” Chair-chan and Jose look at the Mad Hatter, Jose gulps and Chair-chan keeps hugging Jose. Cheshire Cat sighs gently. 

“Pick your match, Jose. Find the hat or RUN!” Jose walks toward the Mad Hatter, sighs, then runs out of there and Chair-chan holds onto Jose tight. “Laters!” he laughs. The Mad Hatter becomes furious and The Cheshire Cat smirks, waving them goodbye. He ventures deep, deciding to take a rest, Chair-chan speaks in Japanese once more but Jose still doesn’t understand what she’s saying. Jose then heard the clang of metal. 

Both, now terrified, Jose rund and Chair-chan hold onto him tightly again. “Nope, nope, nope.” The sound grew louder, showing the shadow of a knight. Chair-chan yelled “Hasire! (Run in Japanese)” The Knight frowned “Why are you running from me?” Jose trips and hurts his leg, both Jose and Chair-chan are now crying. “I-I don’t know..” The Knight continues to walk toward until reaching them. They both hug each other extremely tight and both cry even louder. The Knight smiles lightly. Both hugging tightly and trembling in fear, they both look up and see the knight. The Knight kneels between the two. Chair-chan starts crying even more, while Jose looks at the knight, trembling. The Knight takes her helmet off. “It’ll be alright. Chair-chan stops crying for a bit, now both still trembling. “It won’t be.”

The Knight frowns slightly again “Why’s that?” Jose answers for the both of them “B-because it’s scary down h-here..” Jose hugs Chair-chan, while Chair-chan looks at Jose with tears in her eyes. The Knight giggles lightly and smiles “Not if you have help.” Jose frowns slight “W-who a-are you anyway?” The Knight smiles “Well, my name is Webb. How bout you two?” Jose clears his throat “O-oh, I’m Jose Vega, and the thing hugging me.. Her name is Chair-chan..” Chair-chan is still hugging Jose tightly. Webb smiles brightly “Cute names!” Jose nods “T-thanks..” Jose puts Chair-chan back on his back for a backpack. Webb sighs “So, what’cha need help with young man?” Jose sighs as well “Well, I’m trying to get back to a place called 7Cups.” Webb sighs again “Aw, well you’re gonna need the map, 2 different pieces have been randomly placed in Wonderland.” Chair-chan and Jose are worried about Sequoyah. “Well.. We’re gonna be stuck here forever I suppose..” Chair-chan has tears in her eyes. Webb clears her throat “No you won’t sillies, because I already have one half of it.” She smiles holding it in her hand. Both look at Webb, surprised, “Really?” Webb nods and pats their heads. They both smile and Jose and Chair-chan give each other hugs. “We’re going to survive!” They both celebrated happily. Webb smiles brightly and giggles slightly “So, what happened over there with the Mad Hatter?” Jose sighs gently “Well.. He was mad with us since we didn’t find his hat.” Webb continues “So, what brings you to Wonderland?” Jose clears his throat “Well.. I’m trying to save a friend that fell into the world of Wonderland.” Webb smirks slights “OoO, who is this person you speak of?”

“Her name is Sequoyah.. She is a human like me.. About my height.. And me and Chair-chan are going to help her get outta here. So, where are we going?” Webb smiles gently “Well, firstly, we’re going to the blue caterpillar.” Jose nods “So, where is that, Webb?” Webb smiles brightly “Pretty close from here actually, just look out for a huge garden.”

Jose nods again “Alright.” Webb nods and smiles. 

 

Sequoyah/Me: The caterpillar asks in his slow voice “Would   you like a puff of this?” I roll my eyes slightly “Thanks but no thanks caterpillar.” I smile gently. I then hold the hat, putting it on my head, showing it off to the Caterpillar. The Caterpillar then becomes wide eyed and his slow voice starts “You    stole The Hatter’s hat.?” I quickly nod “Yes, I had to. For a friend.” 

“Friend?      Who?” The caterpillar asked, making a confused face. “Oh, well. My friend in 7Cups, her name is Leah.” I smiled gently. He nods “Ooh.” 

 

Jose: The Knight, Jose, and the Chair-chan finally reach the larger than life garden. The Knight smiles gently “Caterpillar, you here?” The Caterpillar smiled hearing Webb’s voice. Sequoyah frowns gently “trouble?” The Caterpillar chuckled lightly and shakes his head “No,     a friend.” Sequoyah nods. Jose calls out “Sequoyah?” Sequoyah’s eyes light up and she whispers under her breath “Jose?” Jose and Chair-chan call out “Sequoyah?” Sequoyah smiles gently “I’m here!” Webb, Jose, and Chair-chan reach the Caterpillar. Jose, Chair-chan and Sequoyah share a long time needed hug. Jose sighed from exhaustion “We’ve been looking for you.” Sequoyah smiles, then frowns slightly “Why is that?” Jose frowns slightly “You fell down a hole!” Sequoyah laughs lightly and hugs them again. “Now, let’s get back to 7Cups.” Jose and Chair-chan nod. Webb and Caterpillar were quickly catching up and Webb asked “So, have you seen half a map recently?” The Caterpillar grinned “Yes,    in fact, it’s in my hand.” “Where at Caterpillar?” 

Caterpillar holds up the other half, Webb and Caterpillar put it together and… It fails miserably. “This must be the wrong map..” Webb sighs, then smiles “but that's alright because that means we can introduce Jose, Chair-chan and Sequoyah to new people.” 

“Welp.” Sequoyah sighs. “Looks like we’ve gotta go around Wonderland a little more than we planned” Sequoyah tells Jose and Chair-chan. Jose and Chair-chan frown gently “But, I thought we were going home.” Sequoyah sighs and takes a deep breath, “I guess we’re aren’t going quite yet. We just have to be patient, I guess.” 

“Welp” Jose take a deep breath, “Let’s go then.” Webb nods and begins walking, leading them to the forest. “Prepare yourselves, for we are about to meet Tweedledum and his brother.” Webb sighs gently. “Are you sure?” Sequoyah asked. Webb nodded lightly “Yes, I’m sure.” Sequoyah frowned as she only saw a Red Queen and not Tweedledum and his brother. “Okay, sure…” The Red Queen spoke “Hello Webb, who are these three humans?” Webb turned to face Sequoyah “I guess not..” Sequoyah nods and introduces herself. “Well, Red Queen, I’m Sequoyah.” Then Jose introduces himself and Chair-chan. “Well, this is Chair-chan” he points to his backpack. “And, I’m Jose.” he smiled gently. The Red Queen nods “Well, Webb, I must tell you something.” Webb nods and walks toward The Red Queen. “What is it, my queen?” The Red Queen frowns “A piece of a mysterious map appeared in the castle today.” Webb smiles “I know what it’s for. Do you have the map?” The Red Queen nods. Sequoyah, Jose and Chair-chan cheer. The Red Queen and Webb put the map together. It finally works this time, sending Sequoyah, Jose anc Chair-chan back to 7Cups. 



November 22, 2019 19:24

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Sequoyah Hopkins
23:05 Nov 22, 2019

I worked really hard on this, inspiried on Wednesday, which is the day I started writing this, but It's alright, I guess. AN-anyway, I hope u enjoy it!~

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.