3 comments

Adventure

I was standing in milky white fog.I was looking for my mother calling her "Mum,Mum,Mum"but it was nobody there.Finally a person came to me and frightened me by giving me a huge pat.It might be male or female (man or women).I couldn't consider it any of these two categories due to the presence of both horns and pink wings on purely white feathery body.Due to extremely large(huge)head like Einstein,I considered it an "Alien" and started running far away from the creature but unluckily it caught me very soon without moving any more there and stretching its one arm and imaginary magical powers.I started crying and it put me in a cage and took me to a market where more organisms like him were there traveling at dinosaurs.There,I saw many toys,gadgets,amazing hot sizzling food and many other things i never had seen.The aliens were having magical powers with them.Thus all strangeful things made me consider it to be an alien market. The alien took me to the jail of the alien market and represented me in front of the judge ,the judge was also an alien and said me stand in the cage and introduce yourself. I introduced myself very clearly to the judge and all of the organisms present there. All of them said ' you are a culprit '.I said' no, no ,no.I am not' but they said 'you are' started fighting with them by speaking against them the judge said me don't shout, don't shout but I said if I am not the culprit so whyI should keep quiet.I will speak and speak. Nobody can stop me from speaking. Even you can't.You are an alien with a huge head. The judge got aggressive and sent me to the punishment hall ,it was a huge punishment hall where huge surprise was waiting for me oh no God!Please save me- i said when I saw a very huge utensil burning at a gas and waiting for me to be put into it ,full of oil.I screamed too loud but the judge alien started laughing at me and asked me that actually we all here are aliens except you.An alien really means anything which has been spoiled by human beings.You would be punished.I pleaded alot not for being punished,finally the alien said u would be spared at the only condition if you would save the earthern creatures and teach other humans not to spoil the earth or anything else when u would be grown.'You would be monitored by us. If you would not do this you would be taken back to our planet and you would be given a more frightening punishment than this one so you should do what we ask you. You can consider it a pleasant request or an order it is your wish but you have to do this . Take this stone which resembles the whole Earth and start your journey from now.This very precious would help you to find the evils from each corner of this earth. This stone is having alot of the magical powers of the alien section.You deserve this and you can do this work therefore we have chosen you as you are the young one and the upcoming generation of the earth. Actually we aliens are having many special powers of knowing any person's life span and we are having the knowledge of your life span too. You will surely more than 100 years. I was stranged to hear this and I said thanks for telling me it my true friend if you are saying true then I would definitely help you,don't worry I am with all of you and this planet this planet is loved by me from now like earth'-a conversation between me and the alien in a peaceful manner .But please don't give me such an important stone it may be so costly that I can't give it you in future please don't give me such a burden of this precious thing so keep it up to you. I can't give the cost of this precious thing in future.-I pleaded Don't worry ,don't worry O dear it' is the most important thing of this planet we believe it is the truth but also the truth is that we all love Earth ,before thousands of years we used to live there but the human beings killed many of us so we shifted here. Please do what we are saying to you. keep it in your mind that you have to do it as it is vital .I would be your thankful dear keep it up to you as a secret . You can easily take this if you would be able to give the cost of this stone,you may return this stone's cost or itself otherwise there is no pressure upon you. We are your thankful for listening usand we hope that you would keep care of our it-said the alien and held my hands thus after flying with the help of its wings, it took me to the Earth.The exact next second I opened my eyes finding myself lying on by bed and my head at my favourite pillow,in my home.I saw that Mom was preparing breakfast for me and wished me 'Good Morning' after reaching my room and i thanked it to be just a dream and not the reality. and sat up on sofa.Meanwhile replying to mom,I told her everything about the dream I just had watched recently.Mom said -do not worry my dear child.You haved dreamt very fearful . Just forget about it .I am going to make your favourite eatables.You take a good shower and brush up your teeth.I am going to prepare it.Just get ready soon. Suddenly I decided to take a good shower but before getting up ,our our neighbour aunt arrived and she started talking to my mother about her problems I was just going for the bath but while standing,something sounded of getting down at the floor.When I looked it was the aliens' earthern stone.

November 10, 2020 17:26

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

3 comments

Great story! :)

Reply

Ashmeet Litt
05:08 Nov 15, 2020

Thanks

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Guddi Dhindsa
13:03 Mar 09, 2021

Very good beta nice story.

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.