0 comments

Contemporary Drama Inspirational

Young man,Amir,in thirties,sitting on a cold bench ,alone in the park,.A light making him visible.The watchman also made a little fire and sat beside it.”Sir,come here,it’s too cold”.The watchman asked him to come.Amir,only raised his hand as “All is well”.,late night.Time flicking Ten..It was 31 December.December is the coolest month.In our city.As usual in Winters,after six,every one sits near to the fire.Islamabad is ,indeed,cold,following Murree,a hill station,as it’s sister city,have a drive of half an hour,it is said,the clouds slips the mountains of Murree and falls on Islamabad.In winters,there is a mist,which do not sustain you stay out.But Amir,a disturbed soul,rounded a blanket around his body,head covered with woolen cap,un shavened,puffing cigarettes,made the situation intensely terrible.His mind continuously ringing for some solution.How it could be possible to overcome all my problems overnight or be solved like I have a magic lamp.circumstances are against me.debtors are fiery,they would put me behind the bars.Oh my Gosh,what shall I do now? My life is just like a fugitive,hiding ,can't face anybody.At least it needs Ten million Rupees to run the show.It's not a movie of two hours,it's a reality.I have to face it,but from where I inject corouge,only courage is not the fire need,Dime is need for an hour.

Amir an open minded and heartly person.Had a business,lucrative and attractive.His colleagues and the manager’s bullshit him ever and he didn’t care much, geared up his business with inducting unprofessionals.At last ,the business collapsed.Obviously,he has to sell his house,belongings to pay the debts.Came to road.

” Do You know Amir has become bankrupt?”.A friend asked sarcastically.”I know,Amir,became lewd,spend all his capital on prosstitudes and wine,.Reputation is the back bone of a business,he lost it and he comes down”.This appeared a general perception about Amir,Even his family members were against him "we are also after Amir,he deceives us,spoiled the reputation of the family," His elder brother said "find him and teach him a lesson,i credit it millions of Rupees,i hate him"I think he escaped to other country,now the debtors should forget their amounts."These were the words airing the people.This stood unfortunate,Amir helped everyone in his family but now Amir became bankrupt,everybody wanted to save their skin .Amir,may be ,a careless but we know carelessness is a crime in business world but he was not lewd,he was soft hearted,helped the needy but he never indulge in sins like that,the masses feigned about him.He didn’t trust his ability.never used his common sense,and the jealous relatives ,suffered him to crash.His friends gave him false information to him,and tried to confined not to come out for activities.

How shall I start my business again.I’m in debt.The debtors would snatch me to pieces.My handsomely amount is entangled in the market,if I stopped the business,the whole amount in the market wouldn’t be recovered.?”Amir brainworked thoroughly but his heart becomb fearful and made him unable to take bold steps.He pulled his head down.

“Listen,Why are you looking disturbed and sitting sole on the cold bench in cold night”.?Amir at once becomb electric,raised his head,an old man posting.Looked wealthy and kind.Amir,for a while took him as his father.Amir loved his father dearly.He was a different father affectionate but Amir been a young never miss uses the love of his father.

“I’m a looser,my business collapsed,debtors are after me,unable to go out,I couldn’t do anything.”Amir ghastly said.”Don’t you worry,I would advance you the cheque of ten million rupees,”I comes every 31 December,in search of some needy personal,this time I find you the deserving”but mind one thing,you would encash the cheque on 31 January.Not before nor after”.Old man said.He extended him a cheque and went away.

Amir ,for a while stood still”Am I dreaming,?was the old man an angel? How it could be possible man came and delivered a cheque,it is just like a filmy situation and life is real.I think this man be fooled me.He check the Cheque thoroughly it looked genuine.The signature ,cheque number and now it is not possible to deceive by handing bogus cheque,Its now all computerized.There is rigorous punishment assigning a bogus cheque,its a great fraudulent.No,no,this cheque is genuine.I think a miracle happened to save me,Thank you God for this kindness.His eyes becomb watery,and the figure of the old man disappeared in the dark. .Strange,old man neither disclosed his name,address.Nor he had taken my identification.What is all this?.Amir thought for a while,but he was extremely happy and that night he slept well.

He woke up at 10,in morning.Go straight to an Expensive Restaurant,ordered a colossal breakfast.The manager with a suspicious eye,looked at him.Amir showed him the Cheque of Ten million.He very humbly well comed him.

He stepped towards Stock exchange .Showed his cheque to a loan extender,He surprisedly examine the cheque and Extended him fifty lacks of rupees.He started his business in stock exchange.Luck favored him in few days,he became a millionaire,he cleared all his dues.31,January arrived,Amir turned his car towards the bank.An imaginative vibe stucked him.”I would not encash this cheque.Now my circle turns up.I would do my efforts best and achieve my targets.I would returned the Cheque to that old man on 31,December and would ask him to help another deserving person!!.Amir thought and he made a firm decision not to encash the cheque.

Now,Amir worked hard.He knew his short comings and he removed them.His life completely changed towards happiness and prosperity.

On 31 December,he again sat on the cold bench and awaiting the old man.At eleven,old man came.He stood and embraced him.The old man looking towards him with somber eyes.”I’m Amir,on December 31,You have given me the Rupees Ten Million Cheque,I want to return it to you with great thanks,give this cheque to some other deserving person”.Enthusiastically Amir said all this.The old man didn’t move a budge .keep looking to Amir.In the meantime some people came after the old man”We are sorry this old man is lunatic,he escaped from the Mental hospital.He was a great business tycoon ,it was his habit to help others and in return he got a set back ,His own brother deceived him,whom he love dearly.His family also don't want to take his responsibilities.So many times debtors took him to court,but you know,he is mentally ill,not to face a trial..He always give cheque to a person,on 31 December.”They took him to the hospital.

May 25, 2022 18:22

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.