1 comment

General

You know you are in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dream. All stories have an end, but ours had no beginning. Everything what is beautiful lasts a short. Even the bravest person has a personality that is his weakness. Everyone has experienced unrequited love at least once in their life. Why did you leave when I needed it most? Why did she leave me alone to fight against myself and the whole world. Why did you leave me without you? Me too. Back then, all I wanted was to be at least happy when I wasn't. But you lost with everyone after me. While you were happy with your friends and drinking because of her, I drank for you and blamed myself for letting you lose. Why didn't I have the courage to tell you to stay? He looked very happy, but he wasn't. I know it wasn't. I know how you breathe. And they told me I didn't know you. But I could only see remorse in your brown eyes, because my blue eyes did not see other eyes.Then we make mistakes and persistently go to someone who has no place for us in his life, we persistently walk even though we know that the road ends in a abyss. But we are not giving up. Along the way, we encounter many storms, many obstacles, we make impossible fantasies.. When you love someone no one and nothing else matters.You will want to change the direction you travel, but something like a magnet will pull you back. Then you realize that "he" is your destiny, and there is no escape from destiny, then you realize that wherever you go you always come back to where you were happiest. And then ... Then you realize that you are no longer his happiness.Then you lose the sense to continue living. Maybe sometimes you remember our place, where happiness played a major role, and reason love. And now both have faded...Now we are strangers with some different looks and broken parts all over the labyrinth with a lot of questions. No matter how much happiness and smile follow my face, there will always be a mystery and a wound that will never stop bleeding. And when suddenly all happiness will turn into sorrow, love into pain, no one will be able to understand you, you will be stay alone. You will dream and you will want to live in dreams because only there he will be a reality and in l the biggest dream.I lied to everyone around me that I didn't care, but my eyes betrayed me, the smile when his name was mentioned and only the heart would know the truth. I lived in fear of falling in love with someone else. I was not afraid of being hurt. I was afraid that when he kissed me I would imagine you,that I would nothave a smile when his name was mentioned, that I would not fall asleep waiting for his message. and that I didn't wake up in the middle of the night because of the sound of the phone, I was afraid if he didn't know how to make me smile and go crazy at the same time. I never stopped hoping you come back .I was a little girl who every her dream,all she want was "he,,. My love for her was something unusual, something that not everyone can stand. To endure living with longing and hope that one day she will come back again, and he never leave again. Maybe someday fate will unite us but never like ever before. Did you ever really love me, or did you just love you the way I loved you?Do you know that I dedicated every song to you, that I look for only your face in a crowd of people, do you know that I miss you so much that I'm screaming , I can't breathe. I'm screaming in the memories, in the silence. The child screams at me. And me? How would you expect love from someone who hates himself? You know what? That's okey i love you enough for the both of us. You have great happiness, in a world full of evil you have someone who will always hold your hand no matter how guilty you are, someone who will give you all the love. Why did you make me love you so much when you know you wouldn't be able to love me?You killed me so slowly, you killed the love in me, you killed the glow in my blue eyes, you killed that little girl whose biggest sin was that he loved you . He broke my heart into a thousand pieces, sorting out the parts I found myself, because from waiting for you I forgot myself. Why do you change and you can't be like you used to be? I got used to living with the pain, but I didn't learn how to live without you. No matter how hard the pain was, he was my biggest pain. I saw the worst in him, but I still think he was the best. I was the one who loved you even though he gave me a thousand reasons not to love you. And all of a sudden, it's as if nothing has ever smelled like someone else's perfume and said ‘’i love you,, It's as simple as being the last stop. Do you apologize to me? How will you bring back all the nights I drowned in the oceans with tears?You never understand how much one of your messages, one of your words means to me. I see the anger towards myself, I see how much you hate yourself, and everyone said that you have no feelings. But i see that you are so sensitive, nobody know that but i know.you know how to love the most beautiful.Than I whispered to you I hate you. I left.Even though it's in my head were just the words "I miss you"

July 10, 2020 13:23

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Crystal Lewis
16:07 Jul 14, 2020

I can definitely feel the emotion here but just keep an eye on your paragraphs as it makes it very hard to read if the story isn’t broken up. Also, as it is a story, be aware of the story structure (intro., problem, solution, etc.)

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.