0 comments

Drama

Iam stuborn yelled Something to nothing. Nothing was thinking of going for a movie. Nothing got irritated, but she ignored Something and walked away. Is this the beginning of a so called another fight. Nothing usually try to pick right words to soothen the situations. Nothing said, "You can choose whatever you want, depends upon your wish, but Iam leaving."Something doesnt has a choice. She walked behind her sister Nothing. They couldnot reserve the ticket in advance, since they were not sure they could make it.

OOh... Its almost time, we are still half way, Nothing was losing hope.Just then Something remembered a way that she took earlier to reach the movie theatre. Nothing always had a second thought whenever Something brings up a plan. She half mindedly agreed to her wish and took a different route. It took two turns to reach a new path and thw qay was clear. They felt they are in SSC Tuatara. It was 2.25pm when they reached the movie theatre. The show is at 2.30.They are on time.

The show started and they enjoyed the Movie

It was a nice treat for them. A good entertainment foe both of them. Back in the car Something told Nothing,"Nothing you have to thank me because you took the other way just because I knew it. Its the beginning of another fight.... The journey continues.They didn't even talk to each other in their return trip.

Back at home they both didnt have food, they disnt even talk. Something thought why cant Nothing even say a single word Thankyou to me. I know Iam stuborn, but sometimes my stuberness hepled us a lot, if she had taken the other way, we could not have watched the movie. She gasped... She remembered the story, it was about a lady who was really good kind at heart and a great superstar. The story of a great actress who was the queen who ruled the movie industry. The story line was good. The heroine wae educated but passionate about acting and a good dancer. All these qualities helped her to enter into the that world of fame. The story got a twist when the heroine got married. She was married to another movie star but uneducated. He tries to overpower her by not letting to act in other movies. The heroine was enjoying her life with no shootung and packups. But when she was at home she felt sometuing is missing in her life thatbshe enjoyed a lot. She tried to bring back everything she could do to bring back the happiness she enjoyed.Her stuberness was an opening eye for everyone .she changed the perspective of thinking.Something was impressed by the story and compared her life to the life of the heroine. She felt she should be stuborn in some of the things if she can enjoy the so calked life.

She asked Nothing what did you like about the movie. She laughed and said I liked the heroines attitude. She felt happy.

Another day when Nothing was talking to one of her friends about a project they have to submit at school Something was listening to that and interrupted them. Friend was upset about it. She could not tolerate such indecencies. She said to Nothing its not nice to interrupt the person while they are talking. Something in between told that the project they are doing is not the correct way they has to do.

Nothing thought can I teach Something about some manners she has to follow and try to talk to her about the incident that happened just now.Or do I need ro talk to her later, let me see in the coming years what I have to do. I am confident that I will come out good in the ways Iam always confident. Or is it the trick she is playing to fullfill her egos. I dont know let me wait for some more time. I just watch everything.

Days passed nothing special happened in their life.One day few of their relatives came to their home. Lot many topics came and went.Everyone took a good role in the discussion.One topic that came in between was politics. Some how or the other there came two teams. One opposing a particular party and the other in favor of that party. Both groups discussed the merits and demerits of each party.current affairs were discussed, everyone was so immersed in the political discussion and they suddenly saw Something shouting at their relative. It went out from their hand and finally she has to justify her argument, she said Iam correct because I said it.

Everyone laughed at her. She felt humiliated. She thought why should I argue and waste my time for such a bad discussion. There are lot many other good discussions for good reasons and ideas. She recognise her mistake and apologise everyone. From that day onwards she tried to do one good thing a day and she keep an eye for a bigger dream of supporting the society with her good thinking.

After that she continously worked on improving her character. When ever she feel like she was losing her control and picking an argument she start counting or divert her attention by listening to a story or aong or narrating a story to a kid or writing a story. She developed that habit and gradually she become an expert in diverting her attention to the good side of life rather than pinpointing the bad useless thoughts and discussions. The path was tough, but the outcome was really good. She felt happiness and calmness in her mind. She started loving everyone. She said others her achievements her peace of mind and shared her joy.

She became a good supportive for the elderly and the homeless, a true brave heart. She got a place in everyones heart.She felt the warmthness in everything she does. The fullfillness of her life.

One day her sister called her Stuborn, Something smiled at her and said. Yes Iam a good brave stuborn now.

May 20, 2021 23:26

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.