To Love Someone

Submitted into Contest #4 in response to: Write a story based on the song title: "To Love Somebody" ... view prompt

0 comments

General

Love, what the heck is it? Who in the world can really explain it right? They say there is no such thing as love at first sight or love at all. I bet nobody knows about real love. Love is "An intense feeling with deep affection." How does anyone really know if they've felt that before?

I've had moments where I thought I loved someone. I mean I won't lie I know for a fact I did. It's just when you don't receive it back you then start to question it. Love is also where you don't give up on someone no matter how hard things may get. Love is a commitment.

Love is something you would definitely want. It's such a beautiful thing. Who wouldn't want it? You just have to make sure it's genuine. Love is a form of pleasure. Now how much do you really think it is to love someone? We all know the saying "money can't buy love" you need the real feeling from someone.

Do you have what it takes to love someone? It comes in all different shapes and sizes. Love also has no limit nor time frame. You can know someone for years and love them. Same thing with knowing someone for a second. That's why I believe love, at first sight, is real. As long as the other person is truthful about their love.

To love someone you need to make sure you love them physically and mentally. Looks should just be a bonus. When I say, love someone physically meaning love what the person does to keep them going. Or they're at least doing something with their selves. You can love someone sexually, but that shouldn't always be the case.

To love someone you have to love them with all the baggage they come with. Such as kids, crazy ex that want them back, and if they're going through a divorce. Let me give you a quick summary of a friend of mine Katie.

Katie is a quiet girl that keeps to herself she lives in a quiet neighborhood full of Jewish people. Don't mean to judge. Katie works at a restaurant at the P'slides center. The restaurant which she works at is called Texas serves you Brazil. Katie just got out of a situationship with a guy named Kirkland. She started progressing at her job. It was a Saturday night and Katie was working as a host. Across from the host stand was a bar. Which is where the majority of the guests that come into the restaurant go. A group of "thugs" walked into the restaurant and they sat at the bar. One of the guys were checking Katie out. Instead of the guy that was checking Katie out coming to approach her, he sent one of his boys. *oh how attractive is that right?* So the friend proceeded to walk up to Katie at the host stand and said "yo, what's up? what's your name?" he asked. "Katie" she responded. He looked back at his boy and told katie "so my boy over there wants to talk to you. He's been watching you since we walked in. He planned for his friend and Katie to meet up and get to know each other. "My name is Ty by the way. It was nice meeting, you Katie."

The guy that was watching Katie finally decided to approach her and introduced himself to her before they left. "So Katie is it?" he asked. Katie replied, "And you are?" "Oh. I'm sorry my name is Avion." "Nice to meet you Avion" Katie says with a smile that lightens up the whole room.

Katie and Avion swapped phone numbers and the guys left. Katie couldn't believe what just happened she wanted to call one of her friends and tell them but all of them are sleep by the time she gets off of work. Katie and Avion had been texting and going out for 2 months now. Avion had to leave in a few days to go back to hood shit back in Georgia. He decided to invite Katie to visit for vacation. When he gets back and is all settled. It was bittersweet for Katie when Avion was leaving. It wasn't long enough for her to catch serious feelings but in the end, she still ended up liking him. He was sweet, laid back, and patient with her. he didn't want to leave her but it was time for him to go back.

Friday morning Katie gets a text from Avion that he made back home to Georgia safely but that he's also sad because he wasn't around Katie anymore. It was a minor change for Katie because she was so used to being with Avion every day. and vice versa as to how Avion was feeling. Avion would tell Katie every day how much he misses her and how beautiful she is. Any guy could say that to a female but not every guy would mean it.

It was a Monday morning and Katie was getting ready to go to the gym. Before she got up to go get ready she called Avion's phone. She just wanted to check on him just before she left the house. This time when Katie called Avion a female answered the phone. Katie was speechless she wasn't sure if she heard the voice correctly. The person then proceeded to tell Katie not to call Avion's phone again because the two are married. Everything then became a whole mess. Turns out that Avion had 2 females under his belt he's married to one and just has a kid with the other one. He also has a kid with the woman that he is married to. Katie just wanted answers and an explanation as to why would someone do this to a person that they said they constantly loved. Avion had no clue what to say to Katie.

Avion felt nothing but sorrow. He couldn't believe what was happening. he kept thinking to himself was he going to lose Katie or try to fight for her to stay in his life. He tried so hard to reach out to Katie a couple of days after everything calmed down. Katie wasn't in the mood for Avion at the moment. That didn't stop Avion from blowing up Katie's phone like an angry baby daddy just with no baby.

Katie finally gave in and answered Avion because he decided to go on a suicidal rant to get Katie's attention. Katie has such a good heart she decided to stick around until Avion decided to seek help. A month later after it, all Avion told Katie that he's finally getting help that he needed by going to church. Till this day Katie and Avion remain single and the two are just living their best lives.

So to love someone is kind of tough but it takes a tough one to actually work with love. To love someone is how Katie loved Avion. No matter what they put you through. You never know what's going on inside their head until you actually talk to them. Katie still works at Texas serves you Brazil but she also just got a job as a teacher. Tell me that's not a real female trying to chase the bag. Get you a Katie fellas lol.


August 29, 2019 04:57

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.