440 comments

Fiction Suspense Teens & Young Adult

We meet our lips…biting and sucking and cherish the moment. I love him but only on the surface. He kisses me again and his stare intense. “I love you,” he said and I gaze at his face and I feel something inside of me like a caged predator, and my anger explodes. My sense of indignation flares brightly, burning inside me as adrenaline surges through my body. I was about to change and transform myself into a zombie when I reached the cemetery with my ex-boyfriend Terry John.

           This is the day I took my revenge way back 2 years ago, he is my first love back then and we survive two years relationship during our college days but the love encircled with lies and infidelity when I discover his secret…. He’s a total jerk….playboy and he broke my heart when I witnessed him with another woman kissing and hugging together ….I try to keep my mind as numb and as blank as possible. I can’t think straight and tears swim in my eyes. I hastily leave the restaurant and bolt to my house to escape into a bad dream. I thought he never hurt me and the idea of a great husband and happy family came to an end. We got into a fight, he denied it but then he confesses his infidelity so my heart broke into million pieces and I cannot trust him anymore and he didn’t like the outcome when I was about to break up with him. He never allows me to leave him for what he had done. He’s crazy and he tried to hurt me physically and wounded and broke my limbs. He stabs me thrice using a knife and blood keeps on flowing as he put me in a white coffin. He drags me into a pit in the old cemetery and the next thing I knew he buried me alive.

           After one year someone helped me to bring back to life but not as a human but a monster inside a human flesh… a zombie…angered…hatred….and dismay covers my whole body and my ego. He is Doctor Alexander a young rich man who dug the pit and put me in his laboratory. He began his experiment to keep me alive and he injects me with an antidote keep me in control as a human in the morning but as the full moon rose higher in the sky he releases me as a zombie to search for my ex-boyfriend and took revenge that he will never forget for the rest of his life.

           Back to where we stood this night a cloud dared to touch the sky on this terrible night.

           I took a deep breath and ran for the corner, staying low.

I stared up at the moon, watching how it is so close to being fully ready to give birth to something horrible.

My beautiful image turns into the worst nightmare. It made me feel both angered and frightened, and the two feelings battled inside me. Eyes turned into a hollow white socket and my teeth snarl like a mad dog full of saliva and I growl deeper and louder sounds like Halloween. I laughed and he notices what happen then he stepped back with a terrible expression like he is going to die soon... Frighten…..

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He shouted and he releases a long scream of pain and runs fast but I followed him…we played hide in seek through the niche.

I can feel his breath low but faster and faster like a mad dog running for his life.

“You don’t want to play this game babe!!” he said arrogantly.

I stumbled upon in every different corner to search for him but as time goes by I reached him. There he is, hiding from an old and dirty niche full of uprooted vines encircled behind a tall tree. I turn my head and my eyes clear and focus on this guy with a knife in his hand running towards me. As he ran toward me, I stepped back but the blade begins to cross my view, I fight for him and it slowly slips through my skin but I tried to back away.

           “You’re dead Angel!!! And this is the second time I’ll kill you,” he said in a mocking voice.

           As I pull all my strength together, I slowly stand. Damn it! I stumble over him, and when he is about to raise the knife I punch his head and he flipped over so I took my chance, I grab the knife but he is much stronger for his grip. I kick him right in the stomach and he moans and I know it hurts a lot but I need to overthrow him. I flip the blade and no slow motion this time. I stab him on his right side then I got an idea, I back away and lure him to follow me… I run toward a hole pit nearby and it's a really murky deep hole. We reach each other and I bite his shoulder then his hand with so much force that I am starving, he shouts in a deep agony until he stumbled like a lifeless puppet without knowing what’s going to happen and then he slips his feet and he falls into the deep hole.

           “Angel save me please I love you. I beg you...” he said tearfully as he looked directly into my eyes.

           I can’t feel anything because of my current situation. I am numb with my zombie figure and all my organs malfunction, my consciousness died I just want to kill him and that’s all.

           I was about to leave when I saw him… he lost his sight and the brown eyes turned into a hollow white socket, blood comes out into his mouth and now he is a total zombie he tries to rise up from the pit and for sure it takes a lot of time before he reaches the top so I grab the shovel bumped his head twice until his voice echoed the darkness… blood explodes from his head like water from the faucet. He collapses for a while and I quickly throw him soil.. a lot of soil… I’ll do my best to keep him in the ground and as I threw it with all my strength, he is nowhere to be seen. I finally succeeded to bury him alive just like what he had done to me.

           After the event, something weird happens. I gasp and catch my breath and my heartbeat fast like a normal person and sudden tears came out from my eyes. I go back as a human with flesh….brain, and heart and I guess the curse of being a zombie was totally over because I buried the man I’ve loved who imprison me from this situation.

           Back to normal, I left the cemetery full of pain but little did I know that there was something hidden from the pit. Something wants to come out….enormous hands rise up from the grave calling out my name. I don’t know exactly what happened in the first place, I felt like my heart will explode soon, it is uncontrollable and the crescendo beating keeps on its pace when I heard him far somewhere scream in agony like his skin sewed inside with his bodies.

           “Angel!!!!!Angel!!!!!! I’m going to KILL YOU.!!!!!!!!!!

THE END

October 24, 2020 04:54

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

440 comments

Monica Taylor
04:52 Dec 21, 2022

It's a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. I'm Beth Walters from England. My husband divorced me 4 months back and I have been filled with remorse for I didn't know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testimonies about Priest Ade who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Priest Ade told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but I ...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Monica Taylor
04:52 Dec 21, 2022

It's a privilege to share this miraculous testimony to the world. I'm Beth Walters from England. My husband divorced me 4 months back and I have been filled with remorse for I didn't know what to do to amend issues with my husband. I searched for help on the internet on how I could get help in my marriage and I discovered great testimonies about Priest Ade who has been progressive with his spells. I got in touch with him and behold, Priest Ade told me that he will prepare a spell for me that will bring back my husband. I was skeptical but I ...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Emily Robert
23:03 Dec 20, 2022

Greetings to everyone reading this testimony. I was rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kids home and moved in with the lady . one day I was reading articles about spell casters , I clicked this youtube link https://youtu.be/kBvs5nQcjWo and read how Dr Jumba helped a woman to get back her lover within 24 hours and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me not to worry he will help me bring back my husband and make him love me forever. I belie...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Elisa Keily
15:36 Dec 19, 2022

Hello everyone, my name is Elisa Keily I am so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Dr Raypower spell. My husband left me for another woman a few years back and I was very devastated cause I never did anything wrong to him, I was left with my two kids and a job that pays little. I was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr Raypower and I decided to contact him. I explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 24hurs, surprisingly my husband came back the day after the spell begging me to forgiv...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Cassie Bailey
00:04 Dec 17, 2022

Hello I'm so happy to sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all I needed to pay whic...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Cassie Bailey
00:04 Dec 17, 2022

Hello I'm so happy to sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all I needed to pay whic...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Cassie Bailey
00:04 Dec 17, 2022

Hello I'm so happy to sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all I needed to pay whic...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Cassie Bailey
23:51 Dec 16, 2022

Hello I'm so happy to sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all I needed to pay whic...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Cassie Bailey
23:51 Dec 16, 2022

Hello I'm so happy to sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all I needed to pay whic...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Cassie Bailey
23:51 Dec 16, 2022

Hello I'm so happy to sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all I needed to pay whic...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Cassie Bailey
22:50 Dec 16, 2022

Hello I'm so happy to sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all I needed to pay whic...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Cassie Bailey
22:50 Dec 16, 2022

Hello I'm so happy to sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all I needed to pay whic...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Cassie Bailey
05:04 Dec 14, 2022

Hello I'm so happy to sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all I needed to pay whic...

Reply

Shelly Jake
13:51 Jan 04, 2023

***PLEASE READ*** After 7 Years in a relationship with my Boyfriend, my Boyfriend started going out with other girls and showing me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to broke-up with me if I dare question him about his affair with other girls, I was totally devastated and confused but i was always optimistic that things will change because I love my boyfriend with all my heart. luckily an old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called DR.BALBOSA who help people with their relationship and marriage problem ...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Cassie Bailey
05:04 Dec 14, 2022

Hello I'm so happy to sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all I needed to pay whic...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Cassie Bailey
05:04 Dec 14, 2022

Hello I'm so happy to sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all I needed to pay whic...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Cassie Bailey
05:04 Dec 14, 2022

Hello I'm so happy to sharing this, I still can’t thank you enough powerful Priest Elijah, My husband left for a younger lady because I was unable to give birth due to PCOS, I was so devastated I was lonely I cried a lot I even tried taking my life, Then my friend told me about this great man Priest Elijah who helped her made her marriage perfect, I also went online and did more research about him I was not too sure but I decided to give him a try he told me not to worry everything was going to be alright, He told me all I needed to pay whic...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Monica Taylor
03:07 Dec 13, 2022

I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster Priest Ade who helped me bring my boyfriend back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I cried my eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man Priest Ade he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told me what to do which I did and exactly 24 hou...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Monica Taylor
03:07 Dec 13, 2022

I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster Priest Ade who helped me bring my boyfriend back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I cried my eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man Priest Ade he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told me what to do which I did and exactly 24 hou...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Monica Taylor
03:07 Dec 13, 2022

I am so happy sharing my amazing experience with the powerful spell caster Priest Ade who helped me bring my boyfriend back me and my partner was having a lot of issues things got so worst we broke up I was devastated I love him more than anything,I cried my eyes out until my friend who had a perfect relationship told me how she did it and introduced me to the wonderful man Priest Ade he told me everything was going to be Ok that there is no perfect relationship so he will help me fix mine,He told me what to do which I did and exactly 24 hou...

Reply

Show 0 replies
Monica Taylor
06:05 Dec 12, 2022

My husband filed for a divorce after 8 years of marriage it was difficult on me and the kids I did all I could to save my marriage and my family but all fail until a friend of mine told me about the wonderful work of Priest Ade I contacted him and he assured me 24hours all will be well the next day to my greatest surprise my husband came back home and he went on his knees and was crying begging me for forgiveness I’m so happy right now thank you so much Priest Ade, One message to him today can change your life too for the better. Email: anci...

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.