My story is entitled In a haunted house within the community.

Written in response to: Set your story in a haunted house.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is entitled In a haunted house within the community.

All haunted houses are believed to contain ghosts within the communities. There are rumours that houses can be haunted, this often starts after something violent or tragic happens in the house such as suicide or murder. A haunted house happens to be a ghost house ,a house or building often perceived as being inhabited by disembodied spirits of the dead people who may have been former residents or connected with the property. There is always a reaction response in connection with haunted houses in most of these communities. This is often in connection with loud noises , flashing lights, optical illusions and even things that are surprising to touch.

Sometimes despite the reputation of a house it is always haunted within quiet communities. Individuals find it impossible to sleep because of some sort of strange noises throughout the house they live in. Other times inhabitants experience screams that is heard loudly late in the night due to that the residents in the house can hardly sleep and feel comfortable at times.

Some haunted houses are often horrific in nature. Others consider it as a building that needs renovation.

Most haunted houses sometimes belongs to dead people and others find it difficult to live in with their entire family.

As can be noted McKaney Manor in Summer town Tennessee is claim to be the Worlds scariest haunted house. Whenever you live in such a house you might win $20,000dollars. There are haunted houses in the United States of America.

As observed and mentioned many haunted houses are believed to contain ghosts. Some houses contain the spirit of dead people.

A haunted house shows signs of suffering or severe anxiety.

The benefit of a haunted house is that you need social interaction for enhanced mood, reduced stress and a sense of being connected.

Most haunted houses have various kinds of rooms that includes

The seven deadly sins room

Blood bathrooms or the shower of slaughter.

Satanic church.

Ghost bus

Mutant Hillbily cabin

The Closet of Claustrophobia.

The room designed to give a seizure.

Most haunted houses are termed as ghost houses , spook houses or house of horrors.

A haunted house is scary but not too scary. The jump scares are mostly punctuated by jokes , the creepiness comes from the dread in the atmosphere than shocking scenes.

When going to a haunted house avoid screaming or laughing which will scare you.

When one gets scared, tamp down on your reactions as much as you can.

Also take a deep breath and then move slowly through the haunted house to stay in control of reactions. There haunted houses in Disneyland magic kingdom and Tokyo Disneyland.

The haunted houses attraction features a ride through tour in Omnimover vehicles called Doom buggies and a walk through show.

Most haunted houses exists to scare people. There is always an idea behind haunted houses that they often tell ghost stories. Most haunted houses were known as the chamber of horrors.

The United States of America made haunted houses as a place of tourism.

Other things that can be seen about haunted houses are screaming at night mostly, that normally makes the inhabitants become very scared. There were a series of illusions and other attractions that often occurs within these haunted houses mostly in America.

Among them includes the skeletal remains of humans, blood flow in bathroom, dead people dancing and talking and several others.

Most people also experience the chamber of horrors in haunted houses.

They often see skeletal remains and dead people that scares them.

At most ghost houses are termed as an early type commercial horror attraction. Also haunted houses emerged during the great depression as most Americans schemed up all sorts of ways to distract some young tricksters.

Most kids experienced different scary scenes in some haunted houses.

It was noted that in most haunted houses trails of terror were designed by some demonic creature to scare away adults both male and female including other children. At some haunted houses one may usually notice outside entrance that often leads to a rendezvous with ghosts and other witches in the cellar or attic.

In the haunted houses are scenes of skeletal remains walking helterskelter like zombies, also an old fur strips of raw river often hangs on walls, weird sounds, screams, moans and howls comes from the dark corners haunted house operators.

Some horrific scenes also noted that a fire in a haunted house in New Jersey trapped and killed about twenty teenagers and adults.

Aftermath of their demise, the haunted house and other attractions were shut down.

During the Halloween season, both kids and other adult like visiting haunted houses. Most haunted houses are creepy characters with some sort of hyper-realistic horror.

In most haunted houses, there are ghostly supernatural encounters that occurs there. There are all sorts of spirits said to haunt vacant homes and other locations.

Most houses where the homeowners are dead, often becomes natural places for ghosts to haunt with bedrooms being the most common rooms to be haunted at most.

It is believed that ghosts often haunt houses at most times.

Most people experience hallucination about haunted houses. A haunted house is a house where supernatural events are believed to take place.

These haunted houses are believed to contain ghosts the spirits of all dead people.

A house is often haunted after something tragic or violent happens within the house such as suicide or murder. Most haunted houses are abandoned. People experienced hallucinations about haunted houses.

Many haunted houses contain a high level of carbon monoxide and poisons which can cause hallucinations.

There are carbon monoxide poisoning in haunted houses.

Finally I will like to conclude that most haunted houses create scenes of terror which is horrific and can then kill or scare both kids and adults away.

Lastly it can be observed that most haunted houses creates fear and sometimes harm all visitors. Other times some haunted houses also create fear but do not harm visitors.

Others argue that haunted houses are often haunted by spirits, dead people and other ghosts of other communities.

September 15, 2023 18:09

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.