Ready to accept !!!

Submitted into Contest #77 in response to: Write a story set in the summer, when suddenly it starts to snow.... view prompt

0 comments

Inspirational

Lisa walks through the way. She is tired. The sun is above her head. So deep that’s striking touch. She can't hold that anymore. Oh! I'm thirsty. Some drops of water from bottle, gives a polite kiss. Ah!!!!! What a pleasant time! I'm walking for a long time, about 3 months. But still I can't reach my goal. God knows what's waiting at the next part of this trip? Hope all should be done gratefully. I can’t hold back from this stage. It’s a turning point in my life. Plz, God! Help me at all verses.

Lisa, a young lady of 25 yrs old . She completed her graduation at sociology. She loves to travel and riding. A hidden dream in her mind, to roam the earth, to take a ride in the peak of mountain. Mind wants some peaceful times, to forget the past. She was in love with Michael. They were year mate. Michael, a student of finance dept. Both of them had a mutual understanding. A love song was written unconsciously in her mind.

The sunshine attracts all sites. Story of a lovely summer is going to start. So warmth & adorable that plot in life. It's a fantastic realm. Myriad dreams swirling around herself. She makes a palace in mind. What a lovely life!!!! Lisa recites unintentionally---

"When I'm ready to dive in dreamy sea

          holding a cup of tea

My heart beats so fast to reminisce

 all lovely waves that make me so happy

My dear love, when you will come

           by hearing heart's urges

Holding thy thoughts as sip

Dreamy weaver drenching my soul”

She is whispering ---

Is it real or a dream? I can't understand. Like dancing flocks, all are visualized in front of my eyes. After few months, one evening- I received a SMS from Michael. Sorry sweet heart, I have no way to leave. I need to achieve my PhD degree and so far as I know, you have interest on silly things. I don't like that. So, I patch up my relationship. Don't be surprised. I never take anything seriously. You're a good friend like others. Be well. Good luck....

I'm shocked. My dreamy sunny azure covers by chilly cold weather. Wavering of snowflakes start. I can't move on. My heart is quivering. The love story of my sunny days , suddenly turns into a snow palace. How can I breathe? I'm speechless.....

I recalled some words from my mentor. Dear child, never loss thy faith. And remember of all words, as a poem I was expressed...

**Be careful to move on**

Heart can't listen thy realistic words

It moves as usually within emotional wavers

Brain is the core of all thoughts

Take the initiative as a mutual bond

One can't take the proper dictation

Whether emotions or rational seeds

A song is written by mutual combination

Heart and brain both are equally demanded

To take the major place in thy earth

We can't deny any of that

A step can't be taken by drastically

Both are equally embrace in the earth

Brain & heart makes a precious bond

Dear heart listen carefully

Don't be so mournful

Search thy peace

Mind can't be escaped from reality

Take that thoroughful vision

Thoughtful sight at each verse

No more confliction can rise up

Let's make a balance between all

The celestial realm can be made

By creating that golden friends

"Your life should hold on for the best. You can beat all the rest. Don't worry anymore." Remember my every word...

"Reminiscing those golden moments in life

That island with the natural sights still glittering

Only life moves onward by alluring touch

Leaving all treasures as colorless sketch in mystic canvas

Flashback of thy paradise in my tiny life

Where can find the rhythms of life again

A heartfelt urge is echoing

Oh dear love can you plz come back

Plz throw out all the ruthless

A blissful potion for drinking

Let me take a sip

Let me create motion of dreamy world

A new birth in earth

Ready for the touch of mirth

Mysterious life in all platforms

Myriad thoughts can't get always lovely verses

Delusion can make false image to curse

Mind can't hold back from this stage of life

Let's celebrate it as a light in strife

From now life should move on

As a bride in it's new orbit"

All should be engraved in your heart .Your soul is gold. So, what? you may stuck here, in the snow wave for some moments. The sanguine sun is still waiting to touch your golden mind. Go on. Try to pick all warmth sites. Those are only waiting for you.

I'm stand up. It's ok. I can't hold any regret. I will move on. I can beat all the challenges. My little world to wander the nature. I will definitely perform that heartfully. That's my motto to lead a lively life.

Lisa packs her luggage. Ready to move on . Wait? Where are you going? Mother asks. Mommy, I want to make a history for wandering the natural sites. Now, I wish to reach in the peak of mountain. Are you crazy? No mommy. I'm absolutely fine. But, I can’t stuck as a bird in cage. Let me fly as a butterfly. I’d conquer my dreamy world. Ok. I understand that you already made thy mind. But, be careful dear. I don't want to hold but I love you so much and scare for your future. Relax! Mom . I will be definitely fine at all stages. Pray for me.

I leave the house and ready to roam the earth. My journey starts as a sunny day in summer. Seasonal changes of nature are ready to welcome me, with her golden sights. I'm also a part of nature. So I can't escape from this. Winter comes as a terrific way. I think, I will be died, very soon but no. I'm wrong. If I'm able to rise up, as a Phoenix from the most daring part of life, then it's not a matter. I must wake up with new hope to beat that challenge and would be a winner all verses . Be ready to accept my new look....

January 22, 2021 15:06

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.