25 comments

General

Fast friends are those who are loyal to their friendship. It is very difficult to get fast friends in this modern era.

Everyone needs a fast friend whom they can rely on when they need some help. So many guys ( including me) are searching for fast friends in this modern era.

It is the story of two guys who do not know each other. Behaviour of both guys are different. Before starting the story , let us first introduce the both characters.

First character is Nick. He belongs from the medium family. After passing out 12th board exam, he decided to pursue engineering from Hyderabad Engineering College. For this he had cleared the entrance exam. So he took admission in Hyderabad Engineering College.

Another character is David. He belongs from the rich family. After passing out 12th board exam, his father decided to sent him abroad for higher study. But David didn't want to go there. He wanted to take admission in Hyderabad Engineering College. So his father enrolled David in Hyderabad Engineering College by giving donation to the College.

The college opens, all the student along with Nick and David also come to the college. First day all the class professor introduced themselves and then take introduction from all the class students. Then all the students came back to their hostel and room. Next day all the students come to the college at right time. The professor give some problem to solve. Nick solve it no time. Then the teacher ask him to solve it on the board. Nick also solved on the board in no time. All the class admired him. When the professor was admiring Nick, he saw a student who was talking with their friends. He stand up that guy and ask his name. That guy replied that his name is David. Then the teacher started to scold him . He told him not to talk in class from now. After the class over, all the students along with Nick and David went to their respective home address.

The next day all the students along with Nick and David come to the college. Like the previous day , Nick is admired by all the classmates and professors and David has been scolded for their bad habit of gossiping in the college. Their college life continued in this way for sometime. One day the friend of David came to David and told him about Nick. They told the meaningless word about Nick to David. Also David was angry , since he was always scolded by the teacher due to Nick presentation in front of teacher , so he decided to talk to him oneday.

Oneday after the classes are over , David talk with Nick with rudely. But the way Nick replied him, he was absolutely surprised. Nick said him peacefully and politely what happened David, is all thing alright?. David has no word to talk with him. He said that I was finding someone else and I really apologized for this. Then Nick said it's ok ,David. That was the first time Nick and David meet and talk to each other . David was thinking about Nick all the way to his home.

After reaching his hostel , David want to make friendship with Nick. For this he started to study seriously, but he was not able to gain any information from hard labour. Since he was not studious student, he always time passed with friends. But David wanted to make friendship with Nick anyhow. So oneday he asked to Nick that can he become my friend?. Nick said why not ,David. I am also thinking to make friendship with you, David. So from that day, Nick and David become friend.

After that day , Nick and David started to sit together in the class. Then the professor asked Nick why are you sitting with David, he is not a good guy. Then Nick politely replied that David is not a bad guy. He was been in contact of bad guy for many years. David is a kind hearted person. Then the professor asked Nick what is the purpose of making friendship with David? Then Nick told to sir that where there is a purpose ,how would there be a friendship?. All the classmates along with teacher was surprised with the answer of Nick. They all admired and praised Nick. Infact, David was full of tears after hearing the reply. David, after hugging Nick said thank you to Nick. Nick said him that there is no need to say thank you. Thank you is used when you took help from whom you don't know. Now both of us are friend, so there is no need to say sorry or thank you.

After that David listen to the word of Nick very carefully. He tried to do all the work that Nick told him to do. Slowly and steadily there is lot of changes occur in David. He started to learn everything in the class. He became a good student. All the professor started to admired him. All the classmate started to praised him. Even the professor called Nick as David friend in the classroom. Soon they become best friends. If there is any problem happen to Nick ,then David stood up from his side and vice-versa. Then they became fast friends. Everyone in the college want to make friendship with David and Nick. David and Nick became popular in the college. Anyone who wants to make friendship with someone, then they take example as Nick and David. All want to make friends like Nick and David. As Nick and David friendship didn't get broken in any circumstances, so they all want to make friendship like them.


At last I just want to say that make true friends, not fake one. As Nick and David didn't know each other earlier but after that he became fast friends after unusual meeting .

The guys that that got true friends are very lucky in this modern era. Infact, I am also searching for that true friend.



August 24, 2020 14:51

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

25 comments

Deepti Kumari
15:01 Aug 24, 2020

Good example of friendship.

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
15:07 Aug 24, 2020

Yaa just becoming fast friend. Infact I am also searching for that true friend

Reply

Deepti Kumari
15:10 Aug 24, 2020

I wish you find your true friend soon.

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
15:11 Aug 24, 2020

Yaa just waiting to get my true friend whom i can blindly trust on. But in this world it is very difficult to find that guy.

Reply

Deepti Kumari
15:44 Aug 24, 2020

You must have to wait for the best.

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
15:48 Aug 24, 2020

No yaar, As you know I am college student now. I have given up hope after trying in college for making my best friend but I only get friend till now.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
14:54 Aug 24, 2020

Real friendship never ends...

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
14:58 Aug 24, 2020

Thanks dude😇

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sanket Singh
01:34 Aug 25, 2020

Superb

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
01:35 Aug 25, 2020

Thanks sank...😇

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
B. W.
15:32 Aug 24, 2020

i really like this, you did really great with it. 10/10

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
15:39 Aug 24, 2020

Thanks dude for your lovely appreciation. That means lot to me

Reply

B. W.
15:42 Aug 24, 2020

No problem ^^ really all of the people here are really great at making stories along with you. and i was wondering if you haven't and if you want to, if you could check out "Goddess child" and "Legend of Evie" i'd like to see what you'd think about those two.

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
15:49 Aug 24, 2020

Yaa sure dude

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
PAMELA ABWAO
17:14 Sep 03, 2020

Your story has important lessons on life but l believe that you will improve your grammar.

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
05:26 Sep 05, 2020

Yaa sure and thanks for your appreciation

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Sparkle Fingers
16:59 Aug 27, 2020

Interesting story :) Keep up the good writing!

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
01:13 Aug 28, 2020

Thanks dude for your little appreciation. That means a lot to me.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Anil Singh
05:05 Aug 25, 2020

Wonderful story. True friends never lets you go down.

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
05:12 Aug 25, 2020

Yaa dude.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Anil Singh
05:02 Aug 25, 2020

Good story. Make true friends. People are not born bad, circumstances and surroundings in which they grow makes them. If evils are thrown out of a person, he may also become a good one. You gave a very good massage my friend how Nick observed the goodness of David and helped him choose the right path.

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
05:03 Aug 25, 2020

Thanks dude for your appreciation. It means a lot yaar.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Abhishek Kumar
04:41 Aug 25, 2020

Me also.

Reply

Himanshu Shekhar
04:51 Aug 25, 2020

Wait for the last, you can find it abhi..

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Keerththan 😀
03:18 Sep 09, 2020

The ending is really beautiful. Good portrayal of friendship. Keep writing. Would you mind reading my new one? Thanks.

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.