0 comments

Drama Mystery Adventure

Long ago there was a man named william who had a all family consisting of wife,Amanda,and his mother .They were ceramists.The women would work all day and make ceramic crockery and William would go to the old market to sell them.The ceramics the women would make were better than any other ones in the whole city .They were quite famous for their work but still didn’t  earn enough to eat 3 times a day .William had a small house and a cow whose milk William would sell for some income as well.William’s wife was expecting so sometimes when there wasn’t enough food in the house for all three of them to eat,he would give his part of the food to her.One day William was at his small shop in the old market sitting and waiting for a buyer to come and glance at the ceramics his wife and mother had made.then he saw an elf kind of a man coming.He was short but his hair were long and shiny and he had a pointed nose with a tiny mole on it.He came and stood at the shop and then asked William to show him some shiny plates to eat in.As per the requirement,William showed him his best plates which were shiny and appealing too.The man liked the plates and asked William to pack 4 of them.William packed the plates and then asked for the required money but the man refused that he had no money but if William wills he can give him some food to eat.William quickly agreed to it thinking today his wife will have premade food and will not have to cook any food.The man had a side hanging bag with him from which he took out the meal and handed it to William saying be careful it’s enchanted .William happily handed the man the shopping bag with plates and taking the meal which was mysteriously fascinating as he had not had any breakfast nor any meat since months.As the man stood up to go,William asked him what was his profession and to ask him to come again.The man said that “I am  a warlock, a powerful one.Wait until she turns 15”,walking out of the shop but to William’s significance, he did not care too much to the mans answer due to the indulgent meal he had in his hands.It was 6 naan breads with a box full of gravy and a large chicken leg and had pudding in the other box too.William closed the shop and headed towards the way to his house where suddenly he saw some men in black clothes leading forth him.

“What do you want sir?”,said William.

“Give us whatever you have ceramist.”said one of the men taking out a sharp add out of his pocket.

William tried to defend himself but he knew he would fail doing it so pleaded them to just give him one bread to feed his wife as the particular reason for the circumstance was that she was expecting and would die if not given enough food and to his surprise the robbers agreed to give him one bread.Taking the rest,they left him.

William stood up thanking God that he atleast had something to  feed his wife and went home taking that bread.He gave that bread to his wife as she had not eaten anything in one day he kept thinking about the warlock though.In the next week they got blessed with a baby girl named her Amelia.

Years passed it was like Amelia was the lucky charm for the family.Ever since she got born the family’s luck changed 

Now after almost 14 years they had a factory of ceramics,they had a big house with a barn at the back with not just cows but four different kinds of four leg milk giving animals,which actively demonstrates that Amelia was probably the lucky charm for the family.They were happy and were grateful for all they had and all this also included all the hard work and the sacrifices the family did.But now they had enough to feed 50 people everyday.The house had big rooms and a lot of servants. Amelia was simply beautiful.She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed as she blew gently on her carmine-red fingernails. It was a pleasure to see her flowing, moon shadow-black hair. Her enticing, constellation-blue eyes gazed at me over her puffy, heart shaped lips. Her lips tasted strawberry sweet when I kissed her. She had a bouncy personality and a sugary voice, which I adored. Not content to be just another drone, she wore vibrant clothes. The family was really contented.But sometimes William would have a dream,having to remember the same thing that happened years ago.that conversation,bargaining and stuff that happened between him and the warlock.But couldn’t clearly remember the proper conversation.Until one night the family had dinner and they went to sleep after a little conversation.Everybody was asleep until something happened to William.It was as if something frightened him and he suddenly woke up.It felt like he was choking he started making weird scary noises when his wife woke to find him in pain.She have him water and patted his back hard if that might help.After some time William felt better but still looked like he had seen a ghost or something so his wife asked him what happened.And he told her he had a dream with the same man,the same dream but this time his words were clear and what he said while leaving was  the scariest part.The man said “wait until she turns 15”,William said while making the most blood-curdling face.His wife got a little terrified but later brushing it of said it was just a dream and that nothing would happen to Amelia.Ever since that night the family started being careful and worried about Amelia until they almost forgot everything in the coming several months.

One fine day Amelia came out of bed to find out the whole house was decorated and the family surprised her with a cake on her birthday.She cut the cake received the gifts and went off to school.As she stepped out of her car to enter her school’s gate she felt a little dizzy but went in.while going to the classroom she felt a little dizzy again and fainted.She was in a forest and had complete different  clothes on.she saw she had a bag in her hands and heard a voice suddenly,”come on  Ben,I have got some food.and in a trice, she realized she was a man in a forest and that voice was of a another man calling her or apparently Ben.She couldn’t control herself the body moved and went toward the other man and instantaneously she woke up finishing her in the principal’s office

She was feeling nothing.she was confused.she had so many questions.was it as dream.It was probably a dream she thought and stood up as principal gave a pack of biscuits and said she had low sugar level when she had been brung into the office but was fine now.She saying thank you stepped towards the gate of the room.As soon as he entered the house she told everything to her parents .After that things really changed as everybody was really stressed.Amelia experienced something similar to what she saw a few days ago.Same Ben and his friend,in a forest sometimes hunting,sometimes eating,sometimes fishing ,and sometimes in a cave sleeping.It was really weird because now she would not faint.She would experience all that with her eyes wide opened.it was like she could live two lives.But it was horrifying.All that she knew about Ben was that he loved in forest and was searching for something very special but something was stopping him from doing so.One day Amelia was having lunch and had the same sense and saw herself in the forest as Ben with the same friend except this time she could talk to that friend.The friend said,”Ben,the black demons are dangerous and fearsome.It’s been 7 months we are in the forests trying to find the golden cave,but it’s nowhere to be found”.

Then Amelia thought she had a chance to know more so she asked the friend,”I am feeling weird today.Mate get me some water”. 

“Ben are you fine and by the way you have never called me mate

Come on it’s Ryan”.says Ryan.

Now Amelia knew a little bit about this Ben suddenly things disappeared and she felt things got normal she saw no forest but her house.

So now Amelia at-least knew she knew this Ben was up to no good

She told everything to her father and told him she was no nervous and super brave about everything.She was now just waiting for another vision.Days passed she had no vision until she thought it was over but apparently it had not ended yet.It was the time of night when she had another vision in which she was herself as Ben standing outside the same golden cave Ryan was taking about before with Ryan.She looked at Ryan freaking out and felt suspicious about the situation.”Where are we Ryan?”asked Amelia or apparently Ben.

“Ben are you okay.”says Ryan flustered “Come on we are outside the cave with beguiled primordial demons inside.By the way this idea of yours that we will set the demons free form this cave and gain all their powers by your grandfathers spells is a crazy idea dude.I did say I needed powers and spiritual strength but this is way too petrifying for me.And you said whatever wrong will happen.it will happen  to the person who are ate bread that your grandfather had given to ,putting his spells on it.but what if the demons kill us.I know it was your grandfathers whole life work and his only aim he and your father couldn’t fulfill so now you want to do it but I told you so many times this is dangerous.”Amelia was start stuck.She tried to take a glance of the place the men were standing at cave and there was a ditch just behind and a way down the mountain from where they must have come up till this height.Amelia was confused she thought she might be dead if she doesn’t do anything straight away as she was apparently Ben she held Ryan’s hand and pushed him to jump of the ditch and jumped.

After that she must have fainted.she woke up in her room.she had a headache but felt happy that she was atleast alive.Her family by her side asked her what happened as what they saw was Amelia falling of the chair while in the dining room having that vision and they knew nothing about this vision of hers.She told her family about this vision and then her father agreed that he did take bread form the warlock years ago and that her mother ate that bread.The family was tended but at the same time proud of Amelia for her bravery.To sum up everything that has been stated so far,after that Amelia never had any vision,no Ben,no dizziness,no demons ,no cave,no Ryan and hence, lived a normal and contented life with her family.

”All is well,when the ending is well”

July 31, 2021 21:19

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.