1 comment

Drama Fiction Friendship

"Everyday this sunset reminds me of my mom, my motherland. The sunset is so beautiful, as if the sun is dipping in the clouds, leaving me alone here, and then in morning he comes back, hiding and playing in clouds, but he forgets that his rays are so powerful, strong , that even though he want to hide, he cant. and when I tell him this, he gets angry very angry, he then comes out from the clouds, and give me a freaking hot attitude, shinning so brightly, that if I try to look at up him it will burn my eyes, for some time I am not able to control him, I cant even look at him, how will I ask him for the forgiveness? so I let time to do this work, after all time and sun are best friends, time heals him, and then he becomes flirty, sweet, caring, providing us the orangish light, and he also make birds his friend, they sings making the atmosphere too melodicuious and romantic, and then again, he goes; he is very busy, I have to be understanding, I cant tell him to stay with me fore ever and ever even though I want him to stay with me! Huh, now he is going back at his job, leaving me alone, in this unknown country!"

"First of all, I am with you pal, how can you say 'in thiss unkowwnnnn countrrrryyy!' and second of all, for the first time in my life I am hearing about the sun in a very different way and point of view, you made sun sound like your boyfriend. How romantic...Ahhh, I like moon and stars, but by hearing your thoughts about sun, you just made me love it."

"He is gone now, come on girl, we will go to the cake shop."

"Is it your birth day today? as long as I remember you were not born today, nor I, nor our parents, its not even anniversary of any of us today, then?"

"uhhh-

"Sorry, lets go, but you'll pay..deal?"

"uh okay, but tomorrows lunch is on you...deal"

"nnnnn-yes, okay, why?"

"Stop being dramatic ass!"

I am seriously missing my country, the only thing I have with me, who is coming for me here, is sun, I always had a kind of connection with sun, I like this country, but the love for homeland, no one, no country can replace it, no one.

this cake shop, 'Cake Villa' is my one of the favorite, I love cake, which is baked from this shop, it has the most authentic taste of cake, no one can beat it. My best friend Tasha, is so dramatic, and caring, she understands me, okay, some times she just don't understand me but just sometimes, but still I love her, heard about that quote, 'Sisters by heart not by blood, known as best friend!' she is same! "Hello, I would like to have a devil cake pastry please."

"Coming right way ma'am"

Tasha, "I would like to take the most expens-just a browniee!"

I laughed, she is really cute.

Tasha, "but remember Serrah, one day, I will buy the most expensive cake from your money!!! And I will treat you with the same expensive lunch, now this is our next year goal! what do you say?"

"Sooo enthusiastic of you."

"oh trust me girl, this is for foods only...like you love sun, same way I have feeling for food!"

"Can you elaborate those feeling, please.."

"Okay, I am not as good as you, on giving my point of view, but see, Food, is my soul, my life, my love, whenever I feel depressed, sad, angry or irritated I eat food! Do you get it?"

"yeah I do get it"

"good, here my loves come!"

"shut up or the server will think, you are talking about him."

"Well I don't see any problem there."

"Boys can wait, but goals cant!"

"Bruh, you spoiled my mood, now my love have to cherish it.."

our whole 3 hours went way, roaming, laughing and enjoying, but happiness do comes to an end, they don't exists life time...You might think why am I telling you this way right? so the thing is, I myself don't know, I am just too depressed at night, and you just have to adjust with this grumpy attitude of mine, hope you all don't mind it.

I opened my diary, and started writing, "Ahh, today was hectic, I slept late and had to wake up too early, after wards at office my day was good but not the way I wanted it to be, then I had to write my stories, and sun was going back to home, so as usual, I went up the mountain, just to say him goodbye, and I gave him the message, to tell my homeland, my mom, I love them, and at morning he will be back with the answers. Yours truly Serrah!"

"Boo. Wait, what, you are doing diary entry?"

"yes!"

"why was I never aware about that?"

"because diary is a personal thing, and a secret!"

"oh, yeah, but can I read it?"

"what is the meaning of personal?"

"uhhhh... I hate you.. well my best friend just confessed his feeling to me on call.."

"Are you happy with it or not?"

"Don't know man, my half wants to go there, but my another half, nah!"

"let sun decide this for you then...how's it?"

"Seriously!?"

"Uhh, see you don't know what to do, so at morning when you will receive his text, whatever your first reaction will be decision should be taken on that, if you gets too happy then date him, or if you feel uncomfortable from his text, leave him? How's it?"

"Perfect! You give good advise!"

"Life taught me fucking lot!" (This dialogue is of Elsa, when you will read the note ahead, you will come to know about Elsa...something special is awaiting down there!!!!!!")

Note from Author-

Hey guys, thanks for showing so much love to my stories, I really appreciate that! it motivated me to right my first series, Zel Deniz, its not published yet, it is gonna be soon out in world, but not now...The sneaky peaky gist about the series is given, below....

Elsa a very different girl, with a very different attitude towards life, due to her dark and horror past. Vald, a very different man, with a very dark life, people fears him, cuz of his terror. When they cross path, life changes a lot, but what happens, which made both Elsa and Vald's life a living nightmare, and what is the secret, the name Zel Deniz holds? What does it even mean? to get answered to such questions, you will have to go through the path of Zel Deniz!

To be updated, when its going to publish, and for some sneak peaks of this series, follow my bookshelf account, sumaiyas_bookshelf

Thanks in advance! love you all...XOXO

June 19, 2021 19:43

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Firoz Shaikh
20:58 Jun 19, 2021

Seriously,even I am seeing such kind of description of a sun for the first time, totally new point of view...and I am following you girl, I want to read that series..

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.