0 comments

Romance Drama Funny

My friend BHUSHAN was running towards me and said

Bhushan : broo......SANA BAKERY announced  10 % discount on RUSMALI on her birthday

Me : we are going to announce 15% on occasion of your birthday.

BHUSHAN : U ALREADY ANNOUNCED MY BIRTHDAY LAST WEEK ONLY.

ME : THEN NOW OUR DOGGY BIRTHDAY.

       'SANIYA look at that CAKE'S BAKERY'S also announced 15% on his DOGGY birthday' said her friend.

       Immediately SANIYA came out and start shooting on him.

Me : BHUSHAN y our DOGGY is shouting broo.

BHUSHAN : bro it's SANIYA not DOGGY

Me: i too telling her only bro.

 SANIYA listen this and throw a chocolate box on him and leave CAKE'S BAKERY'S.

BHUSHAN: broo what your both problem broo. Why u both always fight.

Me : it's a long story bro we started with classmates and ends with enemy.

 FEW MONTHS AGO

 We both are classmates and it's a last night of your collage.she got a idea when we are surrounded by water and star's were murmuring in water,she said 'shall we try a BAKERY tommarow's college party'.' Great idea SANIYA I'm ready for it'. I said her and over night we set up bakery.day arise,we both were nervous of this.As a we serve our special RUSMALI which was a made by SANIYA and wait for his response and "can i have 2 parsal for my lover" as we hear this by customer big smile has a occurred on our face.

 As ½of the day gone we got alots of customer with the help of my friends we handle customer.completely we have make a big profit.at the night we went for a ride she suddenly hug tightly from back and said that"can we start a bakery business u haddle CAKE'S and i handle RUSMALI" i said ok

 She 'u has to help me and name of the bakery will SANA'

 ME 'OK MADAM'

 NEXT DAY WE TO HOME

 And catch up after 2months of holiday with a warm hug and ready for bakery now.with in a short time we i handle supplier and she made designed.

 Finally our BAKERY is on has his legs.day started,as promise she making RUSMALI AND I STARTED CAKE'S. Every one just liking our baker.with in a short period of time test of our Beakery has reached on every tongue at that place.

 1-MARCH its SANIYA'S BIRTHDAY,I was surprised her with free food for old person who was suffuring from getting food as her wished to do.she was really happy.at night we both where drunk and i asked "i think ur lips. Aree soo sweet wanna test it"

She replied"ok it's my birthday and ur taking a gift from mee only idiot, ok u can". We had a long kiss and we started agin but this time some wilder that too removed clothes,

She "it should be a memorable"

  We both lost virginity on each other.TILL mrng we both are on same bed.as usually we started a day with warm hug.we are getting more close,at that time my bad luck was....... knocked my door as the PRIYA (JUNIOR GIRL OF MY COLLEGE),as they celebrated birthday day.she tested my cakes and as a tip she given a number note and a kiss,i was really so excited but SANIYA was feeling bad.

       With in a short time we become very close,she started visiting daily.we getting closer but SANIYA was started ignoring me.On PRIYA birthday we are celebrating at the same time a customer was ordered some thing.

       "Anil will u leave the hand of that bitch and take an order" said SANIYA

 ME : SANIYA only one customer naa u can take order.

 SANIYA : NO it's ur work he was asking a cake.So please will you leave that bitch and back to work.( She shouted on me)

 Me : stop talking like that and apologize her right now.

      Fight started with word's and end with closing the SANA BAKERY.NOW WE are running themselves. we both getting loss only by this fight she also know that.thats why we always fighting,but one day we will work again as one.t

      NEXT PRASENT DAY we opened BAKERY a man came to order a party cake,due to financial statements we rejected the order.then he went to SANIYA'S SANA BAKERY and talking about the deal.

     "Take take,take my thrown piece and leave" i said and laughed at her.

     "Did you went at him 1st"asked to dealler

     "Yes why" dealler asked

     "Get up and get lost from here" if u want a deal with 1st come to mee im not an option to any one"

     She rejected the deal and we have a small fight.Then i had a call from our old customer when i work with SANIYA MR.MANIK he asked for a meeting at his office.

     NEXT DAY I VISITED HIS OFFICE

     I see that SANIYA already sat before mee

     Mr.MANIK : Come ANIL set down, Good to see u both again.i was observing you both from a last few months. SANIYA'S SANA BAKERY was going down......( I got laughed at this word) even ur CAKE'S BAKERY also going down.i have a deal for u both,i want to see u together again

     SANIYA: with him aa noo chance sir

     Me: i too......same sir

     Mr.MANIK: LISTEN im announced a TOWN HOLIDAY FESTIVAL for every one small big,poor rich each and everyone every person and do u don't want to give ur test of ur RUSMALI AND CAKE'S test on their tough.

     SANIYA : OK sir but he has to help mee and name of the BAKERY should be SANA BAKERY.

     ME: U keep the name but remember sir im ready for this deal for poor and old People who suffer for daily wages.

     Mr.MANIK : OK BOSS ( AND LAUGHED ON BOTH FIGHTING FOR SMALL THING)

     SANIYA " HELLO MR. ANIL shall we plan something for tommarow"

     Me: ok kadus

     We got a perfect plan for it.and ready for it.after a long time we sat before each other and she again seeing NERVOUS if this party because we never did such a big party before.i hold her hand and said "im here naa......so please don't worry give your best tommarow"

    "Is PRIYA still in touch with you" asked SANIYA

    "I LEAVED OUR BEAKERY AND PRIYA AT SAME TIME" I REPLIED HER

    "so u got this BAKERY agin naa soo......will u get PRIYA agian" SANIYA

    ME: No i don't think soo......due that fight we got a loss every time. I got profit with you and think from a long time to back to work with you

    "Then why do you use to fight all time" asked SANIYA

    ME: just to remember im here for you

    Party has started we are busy at each others for sometime then party going dull where everyone are busy at their work.

    Me: shall we add some masala to this party as we do at college

    SANIYA: AS college party.r u suree

    Me:100%it work

Dj played a song and we started dancing and rocked the party.whole party at a time started dancing for a few min.

    At the middle of dance a by mistake i kissed her, don't know why did i praposee her......

    She left the dance floor and run away.i got her some corner if wall and "R u serious Anil" she asked

    Me: as serious as we are going to work again.

    Then we had a tight promise hug and a kiss to celebrate our relationship.

    After party we working together again the test of our CAKE and RUSMALI on town's toungh.

December 12, 2020 04:18

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.