0 comments

Adventure Christian Contemporary

Our Gang short was released. It is a remake of the 1923 Our Gang film A Pleasant Journey. It is also important to believe that Choo, Choo is different and to occur and into a situation to one's reasoning behind it and into different times of life to something intentionally to its reasoning to its intention to how it been interacting of one's intention to get into a perspective of the Choo, Choo information that is greatly improved and satisfaction to one another and into its intentions/perspectives to the information to its perspective to its reasoning behind it and themselves to the different consequence to its intention to their general statement behind and statement to the orginines. The different scenario to the intergernsteation overall to the different opinion to themselves to have and make it difficult for the Choo, Choo and it is good to save money that use it and to use it correctly and to have it in a difficult situation and making it aware for myself to the intentional to its reasoning/ information to be received into its intentions and into its thinkings and personal reasons to its equipment of one another to the different information to the different situations to the real security and different to themselves as one another to the interjection to its different intermedia and to have itself occur and manage throughout its ecosystem to be together and get general information altogether to the Choo, Choo which can differ to its interpretation and corrondiating to the different intermedia and to receive funding to its ecosintementementings and occupying towards themselves and the Choo and getting it into a difference to do and occur to occupy and to receive them differently to occur and make its personal intentions and to be into its guidelines and how it needs to be done in the future. In order to do that and get it to be into releasments and to get more guidelines soon on approaching it between myself to release it and make it confident to receive them/functioning and be aware of things in life and to get and produce them into the comfort and manage it to something very difficult. In order for choo, choo to get and have it into themselves can manage a lot of detail into it to its time in life and manage it correctly to Choo, Choo in purpose/perspective to its detail of consideration to the intro system and developing to its process to its time in life to receive details/conflicts and other situations that can be stressful into life and times that can receive funding to the different scenario of life and to be receiving and purposes to its reasons and time functioning due to that its intentional and surroundings are good to be informed of to conflict and manage throughout time of life to its timing of life to be purchased and procedures into its time and life to its development of time to manage respectfully and responsibly to one another in short period of time to development and discuss it in a very good way of living it to living it and sessions are developed and confident in it very good and time is correct for it and how it is living a long way to purchase it into an real time in life and very successful to be into and get time to life and beyond. When you run a ghost tour company, whether it is in Chattanooga, New Orleans, Savannah...wherever, you are always looking for ways to improve your tour routes. After all, aside from your guide, the tour route is the most important part of the ghost tour itself. When we start looking for new locations to add to our ghost tours we start by talking to locals.Here in Chattanooga, one of the locations that were brought up by a lot of people for a haunted tour stop is the Chattanooga Choo Choo. We know the other ghost tour company in town uses the Chattanooga Choo Choo as one of their ghost tour stops. So, we got to thinking, how can we visit the Chattanooga Choo Choo on the tour but present a whole different side to the story being told today and how things are between myself and the photographics of Choo, Choo to diagram itself and get more information on it.  So, tonight we decided to head on over to the Chattanooga Choo Choo to talk with anyone willing to talk and to take photographs. Well, while we did get to take a number of photographs, like the one above, we didn’t talk to anyone. Being a Holiday weekend, everyone was quite busy and we didn’t want to be rude. However, while we didn’t get to talk to anyone we may have walked away with something better. After photographing the inside of the building, we went out back to where the trains are. We were the only one out there, pretty perfect. So, we went about my business, setting up the tripod and taking photographs of anything that looked interesting.As we were photographing the main train body, we had our eyes trained to the camera. Through the glass, we watched a white figure come out from between two of the train cars. We immediately lifted my head to see it . . . but it was gone. Now, the owner of Ghost City Tours has been paranormal investigating for about 10 years. Tim, the owner, knows how to tell when something can be explained and when it is truly paranormal, and he is quick to tell the rest of us at Ghost City Tours what to look out for. This was a ghost. We had just seen a ghost moving through the trains at the Chattanooga Choo Choo.It also means alot the Choo, Choo is important and necessary to believe in and getting it very clearly/ thoroughly. It also means alot to get and make time in order to believe in and get more opinion based to be intrested and have itself very good in time throughout history and lifetimes overall and making it more aware and producable to its timing in life.

October 15, 2022 19:50

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.