0 comments

Fiction Thriller

SILENCE IS VICTORY: - WAR DEPICTS VIOLENCE BUT SILENCE IS A SYMBOL OF PEACE AND VICTORY FOR THE NATION.

The glazing of blubbing in the darkness showing and healing the shadows of glowing rays”.

The sun is glazing with negative vibes in the ray.

Sunday morning

The time is 5.00 am

clock is ticking and the sun glaze with brightness.

Rohan is waking up in the morning. But not as usual routine. He follows his routine very well. The crowd and people are shouting outside of the house. An ambulance is moving very fastly in the morning time. From other rooms, his father and mother also wake up too early. The environment of society is not looking pretty good on the same day.

last night his father discuss with his child about war stories in the nation. his father's name is ravished and his mother's name is Nisha where both are earning people in the house. his father is working in the satellite control operation office. Last night he saw a picture of other nation’s pictures and discussing to his child.

Rohan comes from his room. he is not happy because cannot follow his daily routine like cycling, moving along with his friend and reading a story about an army, and playing a Natak within the group. his father thinks that war story and is scared of that situation in the nation. He plays a role of an army in the Natak the group same as his father narrates the story of life being hard to sacrifice for victory.

“I said to come inside the house,” ravish said to his child.

“What happens dad please tell me why people moving home,” Rohan asked his father.

“I have no words to say about this time,” father to Rohan.

“What happens dad please tell me,” Rohan asked.

“I don't want to tell you,” father to Rohan

"let go from here,'' father to Rohan

“Why you cannot receive the call,” Rohan asked.

“Stop asking questions,” Father said to Rohan.

“Call to Anmol,” Father said to Rohan.

“Is any big war going on in the nation,” Father said to Rohan

“I said to call Anmol,” Father said to Rohan.

“Ok, dad I am calling,” Rohan said to father.

Anmol gets up early in the morning. Suddenly his phone is ringing in the morning, see them. There is a record of an electric bill coming on the phone. He is in hurry cut his calls and comes out of his home. Moves toward the garage and comes along with the cycle. Now He is ready to go cycling with his friends and at the door of a neighbor called by loud shrill voices. He is not wake up and reply. The sudden light has gone away. He is talking to his friend Rohan on the phone.

Last month's stage show.

All people are seen on the stage from the last row to the first row. The auditorium is in silence like a picture portrait of the imagination of war. Where every scene is looking like blood land on the stage. Everyone is looking at what happens to the war victims and who is the culprit in this small scene. On both sides people are scared like weapons should be down on the ground. Plays should be more and more dangerous looking. Anmol is leading in the plays.

There are four scenes in the play. which should play on the stage.

First scene:-

First narrator:-When I saw the sun and moon where the ray of light fall on the ground and the ground looks like the battle of the war, heavy weapons fall on the ground. The bullets are fired at innocent people scattering the blood on the ground and it is looking like the footprint of a loud sound is the echo in the dark vision.

Second scene:-

Second narrator: - Three and more people are sitting on the knee and praised for their life on the stage. People were scared of separation from family on the stage. There is more violence in seeing on the stage. A banner is on the stage from the journalist's side on the stage that has been published in the newspaper, and three words are written in a big column. ”Destroyed, Deprived, Demolish.” The rays feel dark, highlighted on the front page. Rohan runs very fast and comes inside the home. Have you seen the statement in the front newspaper?

Third scene:-

Third narrator: - people create a bunker on the stage, where they can live inside it. how some of them narrate short poetry about the motherland. The poem is about looking at the stage like the silence of the motherland will change in victory. The big missile is a fire on the nation which has seen like war is nearby the time. it will be seen by all the people in the auditorium and feel scared.

Four scenes:-

Four narrators: - we all are desperate as usual time is looking like a stopping the vein in the hall. The last scene is looking like when people left their souls and went far away from life.

Back on the Sunday day morning

The time is 7:00am

Local time zone the climate also changes rapidly and the coffee is on the table, while his hand is cut with his knife. Rohan's father takes a local vehicle in the cold weather where winds blow very fast. he lost his life in the control unit of a satellite demolish by the army.

The time is 8:00am

As similar to the scene in a play the heavy weapons fall in different places.it is a big symbol of war. we can say that people are afraid and move from one place to another, some of them move with their vehicle and move to the railway, where the missile is fired at different places. The news is flashing that war is going on and people will move to safe places. The scene is going on in the auditorium same, lost his life in the war.

March 05, 2023 14:50

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.