9 comments

Inspirational Friendship Holiday

"The 2012's Autumn season has brought autumn to my spring-like life" a girl named Jeena sitting on a bench of a park murmured while thinking what all she has been going through.

It was morning time people were enthusiast, to stretch their muscles by morning walks and joggings to kick off a good day.  

Jeena kept her eyes on the surrounding but, deep down she was embedded in the thinking of all extreme and harsh happening to her.

As other walkers were passing to her similarly, a woman strolled and then stepped back, calling: 

hey, there! JEENA!!             

Jeena gets the signal of someone calling her and suddenly stands up. The lady almost shout again, hey, Jeena. I have not seen you for ages. Where have you been?  

Jeena preferred to stay silent in response to her questions. And posed a question to her that how is she doing?  

The lady was her friend from medical college that she once joined, when all was going well, when her life was peaceful. The lady sparked Jeena's memory when the days were in her favor. She was her once very close friend Aliya.

Aliya replied, I'm good but, what you have done to yourself. You are not the same Jeena whom once I knew.

What happened to you?

A storm of questions from Aliya took over the Jeena.

Jeena couldn't resist to utter all she has been suffering. What she had been doing for years (hide the rush of chaos and sorrows deep down in herself) was about to take no time to get shared with the right person.

Jeena hugged Aliya. And then again tried to control herself not to tell Aliya that what has happened to her.

But, Aliya was too good at persuading her. After a little bit of insistence, finally, Jeena gave up and decided to share the burden of words, words carrying nothing but misery.

First, Jeena broke into tears that almost shook Aliya.

Aliya grabbed Jeena and helped her to sit comfortably. She tried all to calm her.

After the pause of a few minutes, Aliya asked Jeena to tell her what was all that?  

Jeena took a few seconds but finally broke the silence. Unfortunately, the first sentence of her, depicted how depressed she is.

She said, "I am a problem creator and a girl with hard luck,"

And then again, a long silence grabbed her.

After sensing Jeena's hopelessness, Aliya moved to courage her by saying,

"It doesn't count if you're already planning your defeat but, courage and hope do in difficult times of life.

I want to listen to you. Tell me everything".

Jeena broke the silence and unveiled her sadness by saying, "6 years ago, on the same day, my family and I meet a disastrous road accident while getting home from vacations. The accident took my brother from us on the spot. I got severe injuries and my mother paralyzed, time has gradually

recovered my injuries But, my father is still battling in I.C.U.

Since, then I get back towards life. After that accident, I'm facing a crisis that I never imagined to encounter. My parent's savings got spent on treatments. I have nothing to support them and myself.

I struggled a lot to get a decent job to stand firm. But, I failed and failed.

Long after, now I have a job to organize events at the school level, besides that I give tuitions. But, it's not helpful to suitably finance my expenses.

I need to pay large amounts to keep my father on a ventilator and make my mom's body functioning. I no longer care about my dreams. Now I have a goal that is to make my parents survival possible".

 Aliya, while hiding her tears, grabbed her hand and said, "Ah! 

Dear, you tried all that you could, don't lose hope. I know it's a hard time for you but at the same time, consider it as a test from Allah Almighty. Allah never burdens a soul beyond that it can bears. Consider the test of life is like boiling water and then the addition of egg and potato as a human being into boiling water. Now, what you will want to be in that life test? A potato or an egg? "

Jeena gave Aliya a confused look.

 Aliya mumbled, "when a man as a potato or an egg gets into that hot boiling water, after some time it gets change.The potato that is rigid becomes soft, but an egg is a sensitive entity that gets converted into a solid stronger than the potato. It means that life's problems are here to make you stronger.

In the Quran, Allah says: "Verily, with hardship comes ease" (94:6)".

Jeena said, "But I am tired now. I don't have any more patience to deal with my life's circumstances.I'm in heavy debt. I borrowed some amount from my father’s friend after the accident for the better and fast treatment of my parents and, now he's demanding and, I have nothing to give him. The father's friend, after a long wait just favored me for six months".

Aliya had no words to reply to her.

Both remained silenced for a while. Suddenly, Aliya spoke and asked Jeena about her creative writing and the novel which she had been writing while in medical college.

 Jeena said, "I have it, and I am writing it to get distraction from daily worries".

 Aliya insisted her to think about publishing that novel because she remembered Jeena's writing skill and how well she was at portraying the thoughts in words.

 Jeena said immediately, " No"

 Aliya inquired, "why?"

 Jeena responded, I'm no more willing to publish my writings.

 Aliya reacted "Dear, how could you stop yourself to fulfill your dream, don't be cruel to yourself, I could help as far as possible. We can make a better way together to get out of it. Now listen to me write your thoughts and share on social media like Instagram or Facebook"

" Lols, Instagram? Haha, it already had rejected me" Jeena said sorrowfully.

 "Ah! How?" Aliya inquired.

 Jeena told her by looking downward that she used to post her quotes and, someone wanted a collaboration when she rejected he made fun of her writings and, since that day, she has stopped putting her poetry on social media by deleting her Instagram account.

 "Alas! He said so and, you deleted your account, a simple wow to you," Aliya said by applauding.

 Aliya made her realized, that it's a world, rejections are only for a test, for ensuring that if you are loyal to or you left yourself in difficult times, now you are the only hope to your parents you should give them courage, be an optimistic soul, stand up again in your life, live your life happily…Life is nothing without tests. Rejection is a part of life. Everyone is fighting with themselves and, that's difficult but still not an impossible task when you live for your parents you will do something better for themselves. So don't lose hope and keep growing.”

Jeena pondered the advice of Aliya and challenged herself to complete the remaining book.

 Within six months she launched her first book named “I can dream” which broke all previous records and became the world’s best-selling book. This success was beyond her expectations, she earned enough money from her bookselling and returned a heavy debt, and gave the best treatment to her parents. They started to respond gently. Her parents watched her first-ever book launching ceremony on a live video call, they gave her lots of prayers and advised her not to lose her hope in her life. Her parents couldn’t lift more burden of their conditions and Jeena has to face the deaths of her parents. This broke Jeena but made her determined to dedicate her success to them.

Life kept going, and then after two years, so much was changed. There was a stage with Jeena's presence, on which she was about to launch her second book.

She was speaking and, hundreds were cherishing her.

Her words were full of gratitude.

"First of all, I would like to thank Allah Almighty, who turned my that dream into such a big reality, a big thanks to my parents who always prayed for me; they made me the best writer today and my best friend Aliya, how can I forget you? Thank you so much for being there with me at that time when I completely lost my hope in myself.

Our lives are full of dreams while we all want what we dreamt of, in that temporary world. Within a couple of years, I felt a good change in myself regarding hope, courage, trust in myself, and patience. Life has many blessings for us, having the right time and direction. We dreamt of and usually run after our dreams to achieve them without knowing that the right time, right person, and the right job will be blessed by Allah Almighty. Who knows a depressing girl would be standing here and speak in front of all of you for attending a second book launching ceremony after a best-seller book which has broken all the records? It's all about knowing ourselves, reading yourself, and do what your heart says.

8years ago, our family faced that tragedy that changed our lives. An accident took away my brother from me, admitted my father to I.C.U, and paralyzed my mom's legs, took me away from my dream of medical studies and, forced us to took a heavy loan for medication of my parents which I had to return in just six months. Despite taking debt, Allah has also planned for me that how I could return that money. Allah has made me met Aliya, who encouraged me to pursue my writings to support my parents but, they left me alone to deal with the realities of this world.

Unfortunately, my parents are not here with me for whom I worked hard for earning and wanted to make them proud. Mom and Dad, I'm dedicating that success to you. Once, they said to me, hope never lies and, that's what I'm feeling today.

Being getting emotional, Jeena said, "Belief in Allah's plan and yourself, never lose hope, wait for your right time and direction until that work hard because hard work pays-off

Thank you! "

A big and loud applause from the audience appreciated her struggles.

Today, Jeena was the motivation to who knows how many, and so could be you. Never stop chasing your goals, no matter what others think about you.

No one starts from perfection. And, your stage is far different from the others so, act accordingly!



November 06, 2020 21:51

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

9 comments

Kashaf Waseem
18:05 Nov 09, 2020

Wonderfully written ❤💓

Reply

Javeria Ashfaq
18:13 Nov 09, 2020

Thanks a lot dear❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Areej Afzal
19:34 Nov 07, 2020

Amazing❤❤

Reply

Javeria Ashfaq
19:47 Nov 07, 2020

Thanks a lot😍

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
12:58 Nov 07, 2020

Amazing ❤

Reply

Javeria Ashfaq
13:09 Nov 07, 2020

Thank you so much❤

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Aqsa Pervaiz
12:34 Nov 07, 2020

Keep growing girl. 👍👍

Reply

Javeria Ashfaq
13:07 Nov 07, 2020

Thank you so much😍😘

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
09:10 Nov 09, 2020

Awsomeee❤️

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.