0 comments

Fantasy Lesbian Romance

This story contains sensitive content

My name is Axela and I was walking with my friend Camila, she was wearing a mesh top and a black skirt, and by the way, I am falling in love with her, but I think I shouldn't express my feelings because of don't be rejected, I don't consider attractive to become a girlfriend to her. But I have a small hope to be loved. So we take shelter under a bridge because of a thunderstorm. Suddenly, a strange animal runs quickly and hides in the woods. Then Camila began to run in order to catch the strange animal.

Camila, wait for me- I said. And she slowed down. She looked at me and smiled, your face is so beautiful and you can understand my love for her, I'll give my life to be close to her. 

You're so slow, my cute turtle- she said and squeezed my hand, we ran together and we entered the deepest part of the woods. 

Do you look at a strange animal? Camila asked me. Yes, it was a blue animal, it looked like a teddy, there wasn't that animal on our planet, I answered her. We walked for an hour and stopped because the night started, we couldn't go back home then we stayed under a tree, we were wet and cold because of the rain, and we lay down on the floor to sleep, the night was cold, so we hug each other to feel warm, I was very close of Camila, and I can feel her breathing. Camila looks at me and starts to smile, and I sing the next: "I fell in love with her smile and I don't know if she knows it. And I don't know how to tell her that it's hard for me to walk away from her. I fell in love with her smile even though her laughter killed me. I just don't know how to tell her without hurting anyone. She has me in a checkmate. If I don't move she may give me away. If the game has already started, it is a lost war, I die in combat". It´s Juanse's song, called JAQUE MATE. 

Camila was fascinated by my song, and she took off all my clothes, I was naked then she took off her clothes, and she rugs her vagina with my vagina. It's the most delicious experience in my life. We spent the whole night loving each other. Until we fell asleep and it dawned. I opened my backpack and took out the food, there were snacks, sweets, and 4 beers. We had breakfast and walked lost in the woods. The best thing about this adventure was seeing every little animal we found on our way.

Later, we found the blue animal, it was scared and kept a 3-meter distance, we closed it, and we didn't have fear due to the animal being very small with a teddy and tender form. Camila asks the animal: Who are you? And the animal can talk and say: I'm an animal of another planet, my planet is quiet and nice, then a portal opens, and I was transported here.

I and Camila felt compassion and empathy for the animal. What a pity! It's a small animal far from its home, how can we help it?

I ask it: Is there a form to go back home?

The animal answers: I don't know, I feel sad because I can't go back home, wait for you, maybe there is a way to go back home, On my planet I used to communicate through the mind, perhaps I can use my mind to send the message about my current situation. I have to concentrate and think in the sphere spiritual of my world. To be honest, is something easy, allow me to use my power, damn, I can't do it, on this planet don't work my powers. I'm going to try other power, perhaps works. I can become another person. The animal became in me.

I don't believe it! I expressed. but Camila was fascinated with the current form adopted for the animal, and she hugged the animal and said: this form I like, Animal you are welcome on our planet. Afterward, Camila kissed the animal, and I said: Camila don't kiss that animal, I recognize it looks like to me, but it isn't me, I'm here Camila, and love you so much. The animal observes the way how is it treated, and kept in that form.

Then Camila suggested doing a trio relationship with the animal, there are two axelas at this precise moment. Please Axela accept this animal in our relationship, I'm sure we'll have a good time, and we'll have a lot of sexual experiences, but what are you saying? I said. This animal can bring problems to our relationship.

Camila looked at me and said: If you don't accept this animal, I won't be your girlfriend. you don't look at the beauty in this animal, there are two Axelas, and therefore I'm gonna have sex with it right now, and you are invited. I close to other Axela and kiss your ass. It tastes delicious! I accept to other Axela, let's have sex right now.

We three start to have sex in a way passionate, crazy, and wild. Literally, we became wild girls, and the animal tech us to get food, and to live in the woods, life was very good. And we were never able to leave the woods.

The animal was a crazy partner one day was became in Axela and another day was became in Camila. We spend time with happiness and pleasure. Until one day, the animal was able to go back to the planet, we were sad because the animal had a spark to cheer our lives. Life feels empty without the animal. We have to invite another girl into our relationship, so go out of the woods, and we know a lot of girls and have sex with them, and end.

October 20, 2023 22:45

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.