0 comments

Horror

Since the time I resigned from the horrified workplace, there is always been somebody idiot entity following me at odd times. He is known as Dean Geo. He too lost his job after one week later as he was considered useless in the eye of the management and he was a very good blamer as a boss.

I hated him for back-stabbing me and downgrading me to the general manager's eyes. Whatever he does, the general manager supported him to the fullest. When he goes on off day, I take over for one day, I get slaughtered like a lamb without a reason. After finding out, Roger tells me he had played me out. This is the story he tells Edwin, the rooms have been prepared and he has already told me of his preparation in those rooms. Just before he goes for his off day, I asked before he left. Is there anything for me to follow up for you? He told me everything was done. The next day, I got a shocked at the briefing table Edwin used his hand to banged the table without a reason. I didn't know what to say as I was puzzled over the whole incident. Then he informs me at the briefing, Dean Geo had prepared some rooms for the guest arrival and he entered the rooms to check. He found the rooms were'nt prepared. I tried to explained to him. Dean Geo informed all the rooms were prepared. I left the briefing at once because Edwin believed Dean Geo more than me. I knew Dean Geo had played me out. There is no way to turn around the clock for me this time. He always throws shit at my face without a reason and leaves in a jerk.

I knew I had to make these things right for myself because Dean Geo is living a hatred and back-stabbing relationship with me. So I get the group of boys to helped me with rooms preparation as quickly as possible. The best part Edwin promised the guest for early arrival because Dean Geo said the rooms were ready for guest check-in.

Imagine rushing for the rooms, getting the room prepare, double, triple, quaduaple, fiftduaple check on all those rooms for guest arrival. Then guest checks in without any hassle.

Roger went to find out why each time I was always stuck in this situation like this. He too found out the story above that, why it happen. Edwin is the one who would feedback to Dean Geo to tell him on what happen to the rooms then use my name to get stepped on .

Thank God I can overcome any situation of back-stab at any given day. Thank God I are here to do good. You take a rest early. I thanked Roger and went away.

Before he goes for his off day, I asked Geo is there anything to follow up, He always say everything is done. Each time I go for off day, he loves the love-hate relationship, he is a saddist and he doesn't change his way.

That has happen and this has become my past. Since I blamed myself for losing this horrified job and cannot find a suitable job till now. I prayed very hard to erase my past. I hate the love and hate relationship with Geo. I don't say a word but the 'Ass Geo' uses invisible pukau to peep at what I am doing in my everyday life. I can smell the scent and choose to ignored as my well being is being hurt. I do my best to erased my past fully and yet this bastard Geo keep using pukau to peep into my life. I prayed to God very hard, as I want to deleted him off my life. I hated him and wished him to disappeared from me.

Had the strangest dream three days ago, I was raped by Geo in my dream, He used wanted to the bottle to tear my vaniga, I saw the bottle and pushed him away instead I grabbed the bottle and shuttled up his ass. I came out from that dream. I sat on the bed, if I want to love myself. I should discard all negative thoughts that didnt happen to me away. I should'nt manifest this negative thoughts in me.

Today, I was reading on the dining table, he visited me using 'cutiara' powder smell. This Asshole Geo must have lost his job countless of times, still come to disturb me. I pretended not to scent it. I continue to read the book and went to read more book. Then I went to make myself coffee telling myself coffee is bad for my health. I shouldnt cause myself unnecessary stress, anxiety and fear. I should and must face fear to overcome this challenge. That's how I become stronger for myself.

I spend my time reading and improving my personal growth to groom myself. I know one day I will regain my consciousness and be a sane mind. I will never give up on life and Dean Geo will continue to use black magic to do invisibility to track me. I know he will never change and he will always thinks whatever he is doing is always right to pryed into somebody else life. I know this maybe his upbringing with his family, his peers that taught him all this wrong-doing to pryed and peeped into another person's life without their knowing. I know deep down him, he was the one whom put the love portion spell on me for my to love him as a boss. Luckily through my prayer to God, I found out just in time, I too deleted him off my life as I saw all his wrongdoing toward me,

Till today, he always tries to peep into my life using invisible black magic power to hover over me. I am stronger than this. I can overcome everything and don't ever scent him at all. I know he is evil.

But does he know that. Nobody knows what I going this trauma. This black magic stupidity by Dean Geo is the last thing anybody wants to go through. So friends be careful of befriending Deo Geo, he is a crazy, demonic, uses pukau to peep in people's life. He has no religion to this day. I still keep my sane mind alive to till today. I am happy how to this covid paranemic had save my life to rethink what way to overcome my loving sane mind. I want and manifest in deleting Dean Geo of my life for good.

March 18, 2021 07:17

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustrated Short Stories | 2024-06

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in Reedsy Studio. 100% free.