My story is entitled Joshua Jackson loses his temper due to the fact that he did not confess his true feelings by midnight.

Written in response to: Write about a character who must confess their true feelings by midnight, or risk losing it all.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Romance

My story is entitled Joshua Jackson loses his temper due to the fact he did not confess his true feelings by midnight.


Once upon a time,it was noted that it was Joshua Jackson who escaped death. Also Joshua Jackson was thirty nine years old and he owed her long life to the fact that he was an excellent father by then.

Joshua Jackson was noted to be mascular in structure due to this fact she often protects Sharon Stone at all times.

As can be noted Joshua Jackson shares his happiness with Sharon Stone since he was in love with her.

It took quiet a long time before he was able to make it up to her beloved Sharon Stone.

Also Joshua Jackson was in love with Sharon Stone but had not yet proposed to her and also made love to her.

He was a young white man with some sort of a very bad temper. When ever he was in rage his face often turned bright red.

It can be noted that his face was sometimes frowned because he was often very angry.

This made him look so like some sort of a human losing his temper. Joshua Jackson was a great joke to the ladies.

Most ladies including Sharon Stone thought Joshua Jackson was a comedian.

Sometimes they made him angry on purpose in order to show his handsome face to visitors and other ladies.

Ebenezer likes working in the poultry farm.

In addition also Ebenezer likes rearing livestock from the animal farm.

Some of the pupils of the schools were asked to rake their yard ,collect eggs, prepare poultry food and then look after hens.

Other times also Ebenezer rears other livestock such as goats ,sheep and other farm animals for human consumption.

Also Ebenezer has a large rice plantation that often cultivates rice for human consumption. It is the rice plantation that helps the country gain foreign exchange since the rice cultivated is exported to other foreign countries like the United States of America.

I will like to comment that it is only Ebenezer that often cultivates cocoa on his farm for human consumption and also for exports into other countries.


At about seven o'clock on Friday morning ,the students of Upper Primary were often working on the poultry yard. Mary, Victor and Ebenezer were by then collecting eggs from the nest boxes.

Joshua Jackson was sitting under a tree with a bucket.

Helen was also watching him, wondering what he was doing.

Joshua Jackson likes playing and listening to music ,he often plays music in the Ballroom and then dances with Sharon Stone.

Also Joshua Jackson also helps Sharon Stone in preparing food in the kitchen for human consumption.

During their leisure time both Joshua Jackson and Sharon Stone like reading all sorts of story books.

It can be noted that Sharon Stone likes reading all sorts of romance story books.


Again Joshua Jackson picked up a young chicken.

When he put them down each of them shook it's feathers.

Mary called Ebenezer asking him why has Joshua Jackson done that.?

This is because the hawks whenever they see a purple bird they won't know whether it is possible and good to eat.

Joshua Jackson had to confess his true feelings by midnight or risk losing it.

The young man Joshua Jackson was in love with the Flight Attendant Sharon Stone ,he commented that he loves the young lady very much and will do everything possible to then marry her. Mary had met Ebenezer in her first week but she had not yet seen her face turn red in anger.


The lady also stepped slowly along jerking her neck and then talking to herself.

Ebenezer , Victor and Mary called and and a comment that it was easy to make Joshua Jackson angry.

Joshua Jackson then mentioned that it was a shame to always teaser her but when she looks much like Miss Helen if it is too funny.

Like Miss Helen said Ebenezer ,I don't think they are all alike really.

Again it was noted that Joshua Jackson nearly lost his temper if he did not confess his true feelings by midnight.

As noted Joshua Jackson was lost of hope since he did not confess his true feelings to Sharon Stone by midnight due to the fact that he was in love.


Since Joshua Jackson was in love with Sharon Stone he often bought her presents , gave out gifts and money to her at all times.

Again Joshua Jackson took the lady of her dream Sharon Stone to a shopping spree within his neighborhood.

Joshua Jackson shared moment of victory, triumph,sadness with her beloved Sharon Stone.

It is only Joshua Jackson who likes sharing food items and money with his loved one Sharon Stone.

Also Joshua Jackson actually exhibits all sorts of love towards his friends.

In addition it is only Joshua Jackson who often likes taking pictures with his loved one Sharon Stone in order to exhibit some sort of love among themselves.

Joshua Jackson was madly in love with Sharon Stone because she was not just beautiful but she was a woman of character with beauty.

Again Joshua Jackson admires beauty especially that of Sharon Stone.

Due to the beauty of Sharon Stone , Joshua Jackson gave her red roses as a symbol of love.

Again they sometimes make Miss Helen lose her temper. It can be noted that Miss Helen face was beautiful she mentioned that Mary was very ill,silly and she might get into trouble one day.

Joshua Jackson also helped Sharon Stone to cultivate good manners and be respectful to society.

Again sometimes Joshua Jackson and Sharon Stone visit the restaurant to eat together and have fun.

Joshua Jackson and Sharon Stone also enjoyed sports together such as lawn tennis, table tennis and swimming.

It was noted that both Joshua Jackson and Sharon Stone participated in the Olympics last year for their home country.


Finally Joshua Jackson made a comment to actually confess his true feelings to Sharon Stone before the marriage ceremony or that he will risk losing it and then become mad over such circumstances.


November 15, 2022 06:59

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.