28 comments

Friendship

NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PROMPT!


   Dear Devaki,

   (Side note: Devaki may not be the only downvoter with her 8 accounts. There’s probably others.) 

   New’s has been out that your the downvoter. I’m not being mean, but I’d like to understand why you were downvoting.

   You claim to say that you were downvoting because you wanted friends.

   Downvoting does the exact oppisite.

   You’ve downvoted a lot of people.

   Leaving Reedsy will not give Aerin, Amythesty or the others their points back. How will Aerin every return to 31k? 

   Me? Well, I’m not important for points, however, my friends are. 

   Aerin deserves to be back at 31k.

   So does everyone else-they deserve to be restored to their original points. 

   Was this a mean message?

   Oh, sorry if it was.

   I just really want to understand why you were downvoting-and downvoting won’t get you any friends (unless it’s a downvoter) because you were downvoting. Downvoting hurts people’s feelings. Upvoting-well, it makes a person happy.

   I was smiling when I was back at 1k, but frowned a bit when I was at 666. 

   As mentioned before.

   If you drop a plate, and it shatters, how do you fix it? You can say sorry, but will the plate become whole? No. It won’t. 

   That’s what happened to people’s feelings. You downvoted them. 

   It’d take forever for me to be back at my original points-or Aerin. Aerin’s would take forever. However, YOU (perhaps with the help of some random people.) Downvoted her all the way to 500 (or was it 700?) 

   Devaki, I’m not mad.

   I’ m confused.

   I’m worried.

   Perhaps restore the people’s points back-change the damage you’ve done.

   Aerin’s nice-and does she downvote to earn friends? No. But does she have a lot of friends & followers? Yes. (She has over 1k followers.)   

   B.W. Is very kind, she doesn’t downvote. She earns a lot of friends because she loves chatting. She was downvoted.

   My points? (Haha, get it?)

   Change something.

   Apologizing won’t work.

   Don’t downvote. 



   (P.S. This message was not meant to be offensive and I will get a new story out.)


                        From-Blxxii. 

   

March 30, 2021 22:25

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

28 comments

THIS IS AMAZING BLIX. You decided to believe Brian? Cool, and this all needed to be said. Reedsy needs a love button. or at least the ability to like multiple times.

Reply

WAIT whoops i've been off reedsy all day sorry

Reply

YES! I love the idea of a love button! You don't need to apologize for not being on Reedsy :)

Reply

I feel relieved. We at least have one downvoter out of play. hbu?

Reply

YES! There's probably a bajillion other downvoters out there. By the way, I'm waiting for Part 2.

Reply

I have it written but was deciding whether to release it now or later. probs now. i need a title though, so as soon as i have that figured out, it'll go out.

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
22:29 Mar 30, 2021

:(

Reply

I'm so sorry :(

Reply

Show 0 replies

Spread the news if you please.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 2 replies
15:48 Mar 31, 2021

https://blog.reedsy.com/directories/comments/350909/ Bixxie, check it out.

Reply

15:52 Mar 31, 2021

Do you think I should delete the message I sent out?

Reply

No-(In my opinion.) I think it's just you being brave and standing out.

Reply

15:53 Mar 31, 2021

Thanks! Can you share it with people?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
04:20 Mar 31, 2021

Dear Reedsy Community, I am so sorry for my actions. I made people hurt. I understand if none of you can forgive, or trust me again. I'll understand if you want me to delete my stories and just leave. I can't even put into words the guilt I'm feeling against myself right now. I guess I joined Reedsy to make new friends, and that led to some horrible jealousy. I just wanted to reach out to sincerely apologize. If you want me to upvote you, just give me a number and I gladly will. It's the least I can do. Sorry. 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 😞😞 ...

Reply

12:21 Mar 31, 2021

Oh, cool, thanks! I think I’ve actually run into that person before. By the way, the link to the thread doesn’t work anymore.

Reply

13:41 Mar 31, 2021

Shoot. The author's name was ......Wasted, and he/she was chit-chatting with Bixxie.

Reply

I think it was a he? Also, thank you :)

Reply

15:12 Mar 31, 2021

:) It was the least I could do for such a phenomenal author!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
✰ Jennie ✰
18:31 Apr 06, 2021

A bit confused why you would point out another downvoter if you're also one. That does nothing to help, and you should be saying sorry instead of trying to push everybody to go punish Devika. The truth is we're not going to say much to her since many of us don't know her well. However, we are upset at YOU since you were our friend and now you've kinda just hurt us more. Please remove the whole "here's somebody else that's a downvoter for you to scapegoat" nonsense because that's REALLY tarnishing your reputation even more.

Reply

19:25 Apr 06, 2021

Okay, I will.

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
22:26 Apr 02, 2021

Hiyiyiiiii (I know you’re on a break but I’m bored so I’m stopping by anyways ;)

Reply

Show 0 replies
TJ Squared
00:39 Mar 31, 2021

p.s. the link in your bio doesn't work, just thought I'd inform you.

Reply

Ooo, thank you!

Reply

TJ Squared
02:45 Mar 31, 2021

mhm

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.