My story is entitled Don't you remember Joseph Mandela the young detective.?

Written in response to: Start your story with a character or a narrator saying, “Don’t you remember?”... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Suspense

My story is entitled Don't you remember Joseph Mandela the young detective.?

Once upon a time Joseph Mandela the young detective helped both the Police and the military in arresting and catching a very dangerous criminal.

The criminal was noted to be very cruel and he had engaged in all sorts of nefarious activities.

This dangerous criminal was noted to be very nefarious in all his activities.

Also this dangerous criminal engages in all sorts of criminal activities at all times. This criminal was also noted to be mascular in size and sometimes he dresses shabbily. He often carries a razor knife with a pistol for his defence during his criminal activities.

It was also mentioned that there was Sergeant Asiedu involved in the investigations.

According to the Police and the military officers they noted that the Mafia was a motorcyclist and he often than not rides on his motorcycle carrying out all sorts of nefarious activities at all times within the community.

Also Sergeant Asiedu had a video evidence and photographs of the culprit who happens to the criminal involved in the act.

Again Sergeant Asiedu uses contact tracing in tracing the whereabout of the mentioned notorious criminal inorder to arrest him.

At first all efforts made by the Police and the military to arrest the criminal came to no avail , there were gun shots and some of the Police officers and the soldiers got themselves injured.

It is at this moment that the Mafia easily runs helter skelter and then goes away to a hiding place.

It all happened when their premises was dark and that there was no light to probably see clearly the Mafia came and attacked them killing and injuring a few individuals.

It was noted that a tree had fallen almost across the road then he got out of the lorry to move that tree.

Again it was at that moment that I got hit from behind and then I remembered nothing till Joseph Mandela was able to give me water on the river bank ,where the river was actually situated.

There was a woman instinct that actually tells Wendy your wife that it was the Mafia who attacked you so cruelly said Sergeant Asiedu.

Also Wendy might be right both the Police and the military must have some sort of proof or evidence.

However do you know that this Mafia has his left tie missing.

No said Samson , We only knew that the cutlass did actually fall on his foot that blood poured out,oozing out directly from his skin.

Due to this we can tell that the criminal who happens to be the Mafia got himself injured and he sustained wounds on his body.

I realized then that his toe was completely cut off, and he later became maimed.

There was also a mark on his forehead from my stick in defending myself during the criminal activities.

Whenever I came across him I will recognize him at once if I saw him actually again face to face.

This criminal was very rude and cruel as according to my instinct or mind.

Again this criminal is actually tall and huge ,very ugly in appearance his eyes almost bulging out indicates that he was evil and did not look the same way at all times.

In addition the Sergeant Asiedu smoked his pipe silently at all times.

The Sergeant Asiedu did arrange for a vehicle and a Police Patrol in search of the criminal.

Also Moses went to the hospital until his injured leg got healed , albeit that he got wounded by the Mafia who happens to be a criminal of some sort.

Later both Harriet and Juliet lived in the Police barracks and the Military barracks with my wife. I then later showed myself in the town on duty.

The Mafia might easily come to town to engage in all sorts of nefarious activities,killing and injuring innocent people and also seek both Harriet and Juliet because he had accomplices in town who engage and help him with such crimes.

Secretly , the Sergeant Asiedu and other Police officers including the military will come back here in town in search of the criminal the Mafia.

Again. Joseph Mandela asked May I watch and search for him tomorrow night whilst you are still in town.?

In addition,the news of his return to town will not have reached the Mafia by tomorrow night and so the Mafia will not come ,so there was no need for you to watch.

As can be noted the night is full of strange noises and you will fear to sit alone when darkness actually comes replied Sergeant Asiedu. How unusual that most criminals carry on their activities during the night when almost everyone is asleep.

Joseph Mandela took his bow and arrow for defence.

Also Joseph Mandela mentioned to his colleagues and friends that he was not afraid at all but he will also attack the Mafia in order to stop him from all sorts of nefarious activities.

In addition Joseph Mandela the young detective with both the Police and the military sat in the old lorry park observing and hearing almost everyone coming to the house.

Sergeant Asiedu shook his head then the young Joseph Mandela decided on a last try to defend himself whenever the Mafia comes to attack him.

Again the News then travelled very fast within the forest. He mentioned that the Mafia may easily hear all at once that you have done and then come in looking for both Harriet and Juliet by next week ,then we can easily attack and arrest the Mafia.

As it was very well said the Sergeant Asiedu mentioned that Joseph Mandela should not use his bow and arrow on the Mafia since he might be charged for attempted murder when a lawsuit is filed against him.

Instead Joseph Mandela is supposed to scare and then arrest the Mafia into custody or prison .

Finally both the Police and the Military got into ambush in Juliet and Harriet house. However when the Mafia returned ,they fought him and with the help of Joseph Mandela they lastly arrested the Mafia and kept him in custody and in prison.

July 28, 2022 06:54

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.