0 comments

Friendship Funny Teens & Young Adult

Once upon a time, there's a kid laying down in his bedroom with unconcious eyes. He seems doesn't have any kind of purpose. Moreover not even ready for nothing. Or in a hard way just like an animal: eating, sleep, urinate, repeat. But thankfully it's the best way for a calm life. "Knock, knock, knock." He only lives in a haystack in a village. He onced goes to Jakarta for a better future, but nothing he found interesting. Rather united with nature for the rest of his life, living for today. "Misan, it's me, Ben." "Ahh, I'm little bit tired this time. Why don't you check Jeje first, he must be like talk about something." Ben just keep smiling whether it's fake or real. That guy must be always hide something behind someone's back. Everyone knows that, but nobody cares. "Ahh, you're always busy with something. Come on, I make some tahu petis in my house." Misan open his eyes, he only interested in food and sleep. "Ohh, I would be very happy to eat it." "Ah, si Misan mah sok dahar hungkul," which in english mean, "Ahh, Misan just wants to eat." They walk together like a bromance. Misan have interested in english, but he only enjoy movie in a theater in Wonosobo village, especially if the characters full of sexy ladies for washing his eyes. Ben have interested in economics, he just return from his long study in USA after being punched by a random guy in a liver. One thing everyone fascinated about that Ben is very disciplined in his shalat. Even when naughty boys like Misan and Jeje busy to find a way to get closer with the flower village, Sadinah that just turned 19 while they both 25 years old. "Hey Misan, have you done your pray this morning." "Of course, honey, I've been redeem myself from doing bad things although sometimes tempted, you know." "Well, that's alright. Let's get to our lawyer." "Jeje, Dinah's here." "Oh, really!" Jeje open the door like there's a bunch of cows ready to eat. "Congratulations, your majesty. You getting pranked." Misan and Ben laughing, but Ben laugh very loudly and talking chit-chat that annoy both of them. "Come on man, this is not funny anymore." Our lawyer say that in suspicious way, He's talking in cynical way." Ben asked, "Have you-" "Yes, I make arrengement with her. hahahaha." The priest start frown and little bit sad. But as always, he hides his expression. "How about we drink some coffee. Let's talk about something that make everyone happy." Like usual, Misan repeating his old dialogue like a revolver. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, mister lingo." Jeje's a bataknese, a culture as an Indonesian. We are Indonesian, and we proud of our nationality. "But talk about what?" Ben only try to test mister lingo's repetitive words. "About-" "anything!" Jeje screaming like a hyena." "Fine then, there are the coffee. One for me, one for you, and one for you." "Yes mister!" Both of them bored of his dialogue. "Hey, let's talk about our chinese friend." Unwisely Ben talk about someone behind his back. it's about Arianto. He's funny and happy guy. Many girls have a crush on him. Handsome with a glasses, like to make some joke that make every girls melted. But this three leaves just talk about him badly behind his back. What a racist hypocrite way to judge somebody! "You know, I'm very glad that my beloved Dinah isn't same as our age. Otherwise that little guy Ari will take my slu- I mean my favorite wife to hanging out with. "Here we go, the coffee is ready!" "YES, MISTER!" Jeje and Ben fully high blood pressure at this rate. He always talks in a formal way, but very annoying! "But you know man, I heard there's a myth from my grandma that if we talk about someone without them around us, his ear will get tickled. I'm afraid if Ari realize it. "Ahh, Ben-ben. It's over a decade since our birth. You still believe that?" Jeje continued bullying him in a friendly way. "Actually I hope his finger full of ear-dirt." Misan and dark joke dating together. "HAHAHAHA!" They laugh hardly until they spit a sip of coffee into Misan's favorite table since he was four. "How about we sneak into his house?" Ben whispering while he doesn't need to do that. "Last time we confronting him cowardly, three versus one. You know how it's end, right?" Just few years ago in Seno High School, this trio kampret (bat in english) distracting him infront of five girls. Somehow we didn't realize that Ari with his short nerdy body conquer five thechiques of drunken master kungfu. He even can handled them without being drunk. Which that means he's over power! Those five girls cheering while one of them named Aling becomed his wife at the age of 24. They are just fools with a goal sinced we are living hard life and always working as a handyman to fulfilled our school bills. "So what we do now?" Misan asking a stupid question onced again. Suddenly they are not talking to each other for five minutes. Ben starts little bit tears. Can be seen though he wearing glasses. Jeje with his confidence just sleeping like Ben just read a story before they fall asleep. "Maybe we can do better than this." Misan whispers and little bit crying. One by one, we get out from the house with a big heart. They pulling out the decision. First of all, Jeje wants to propose his love towards Sardinah's mom. Then, they running with high courage towards Ari's house. Three of them starts "on your feet" below Ari's feet while he just open the door coincidently. "Ari, we want to work for you. Huhuhuhu." Ben onced who's always being a coward starts realize his mistake and the most loud crying from the most annoying one. Misan just have a tears but still calm. And Jeje, he keep his cool attitude since he knows he will be the lawyer of Shrimp company named Kong Liong company, since 1982. It's not very big since it's just two years. And it's from his mother in law company, which is Aling's mother. So basically they just bow down from a different person. Aling still inside, carrying his newborn baby, Gilang Liong. She just smilling, Jeje the pervert one just smirking. Misan immediately slap his back while he's aroused as well. How about Arianto? Let's check our next story. Thank you!!!!!

November 29, 2023 16:01

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.