He has always been a true giver

Written in response to: Write a story about a character who takes nothing for granted.... view prompt

0 comments

Contemporary Friendship Adventure

He has always been a true giver.

He was a little English boy who was born in England in a solder family right before the war time. His father was a government ambassador, and her mother was an engineer who made machines for communications in the Army. Before German stroked into his little village in England, he was a happy little boy living his childhood to its fullest. He had an elder brother, an elder sister, and a younger brother. He has always been a very happy kid and thinks that all these blessings are all because of God’s love. He has always been a very kind Anglican who went to church every Sunday and pray to God everyday before meal. He always thinks that he was created to be the Angel of the world, for the salvation of the poor and miseries. At the age of two, German went to attack his home in England and that was the first time he participated in the war to fight for the peace and liberation of his nation. After the world war two finally ends, his entire family moved to reunite with his grandfather in a small town in Canada, who was a farmer and he took in his family and he started to begin his life there. 

In that small village in a very thin populated province, he had a great time there and had a lot of freedom in doing whatever he wanted. He could learn whatever he wanted but he always remembered to take good care of his family. He loved his parents’ passion in machines. He learned from his farmer buddies and adults about how to fix the farming machines. He showed a great interest in fixing stuffs and machines, and he found those were very cool. He took many science class in school and he built his first radio at the age of 12. Despite all his intelligence, he still sticked to his mother’s order, doing his chores as his responsibilities in the family, such as preparing each other’s meal, washing laundries and doing other family chores. He is always glad that his parents made him did this so he became a responsible and empathetic person as he is right now. He went to another province for middle school and high school, where he made a lot of new friends and started to have a keen sense of science, especially computer science. He was excelling his math classes and he like solving problems. He enjoyed his class and school time so much. Each time he was asked what he did the most in school, he would always say, he didn’t do much but just laughed a lot with his peers. 

After graduating from high school, he continued his education in University in the Dentistry stream. He thought he could be a great dentist. During the first year of school, he found that he didn’t really like the biology component of the discipline and started to sway his will to be a dentist. When he saw his roommate joined the army training during summer and took it as a summer job, he joined the army summer training during the second semester, and he totally loved it. After the summer, he decided to drop out of school and joined the army full time to be trained as an Army officer. He loved the disciplined environment of the army and he loved the feeling of leading people in an organized way. He has always been a very organized planner ever since he was young. He loved the magic of logics and appreciates the beauty of math and science. He always has a great sense of love in himself and humanities, and he never gives up on anything or anyone. He always believes that everything can be solved as long as one doesn’t give up. He treasured each second of his life and he always loves looking and moving forward. In his language is, each second you looked back, it is wasting your time when your time won’t stop moving forward. He always imagines himself as a clock, which only has one direction in its movement, and he has always been following his clock philosophy for his entire life. He always thinks that, treasuring life, is being responsible for yourself, and also responsible for the love he received from God. He always believed that God created him is to be a Hero who has a destination of saving the world. 

In the army, with his endless passion of organizing the team, he had always been a team leader in the army. After finishing his training as an Army Officer, he went on to be deported to different countries for the United Nation as a peacekeeper. During his operations, he remembered it was tough when he saw many people died from the conflicts and civil wars in which people were just trying to defend for the peace and freedom of their nation. He felt for them and he strived to be promoted from captain to the highest rank in the infantry, a Major who had hundreds of soldiers under his command and supervision. He felt very proud of himself and he loved being a leader who was compassionate, empathetic, intelligent and courageous. 

After retirement, he continues his life and started his new life in the military base. He became a first responder in the city, a part-time professor teaching computer science in a college, a computer store owner who sells and fixes Apple computers, a volunteer in the city’s Humane Society and a Judge in the Department of National Defense. Despite his entire life was occupied, he still managed to have time to spare with his military buddies and his soldiers during the weekends. He had been enjoying his life a lot with them and he always believes that their companionship would never shatter because of their Patrion love. He has always been a Hero with love and truth. 

He is always a person with the greatest integrity and took nothing for granted. 

August 07, 2021 17:24

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.