4 comments

Gay Happy LGBTQ+

Like always, I woke up and was super happy! My Batman slippers on the hardwood floor ready to be put on, and the smell of orange juice and pancakes in the morning always had a wonderful feeling! So then i got up out of my bed, and put my Batman slippers on my feet and started to head toward the kitchen to have breakfast. While i was at the table I was thinking about my best friend James, He has been my friend since 1st grade, and he always calls me Sabie instead of Sabastion, My real name. After breakfast i headed towards the bus and gave my mother and father a hug, then started to go on the bus and away to school. On the bus i always sit by James because we have a special seat at the back of the bus where we can look back at the road, I always think how weird that I am already in high school, so that means me and James has been friends for a long time! But today on the bus James told me he is gay, but he is scared to come out of the closet, so i told him it is amazing that he is expressing the way he feels inside his body.

Later when we were about to get to school James reached out his hand and held my hand but i didn't know how to respond to that, so i just kept my hand there thinking he has a shock button on his hand to prank me, but we just sat there the whole ride holding hands.

After we got off the bus and went to class I had a weird feeling all day and started to think that I might have feelings for James and James might have feelings for me, and that maybe I am not expressing my pro-nouns the right way. The next day James does the same thing and holds my hand but i always think James would be the last person i would fall in love with, and plus I am not even sure I am Gay. The next day James holds my hand again and then I just have the erg to kiss him! But I held the feeling inside and carried on holding his hand.

The next morning I wake up and felt like my pro-noun is Gay, but i am scared that if i tell anyone they might make fun, so I go to the kitchen and tell my parents that I feel like I am Gay. As they are in shock they come over and kiss me and hold me tight and say that they are so proud of me, and will always love me no matter what. Later my parents ask if i have a person i am crushing on and i tell me so quietly 'James' and as a response in awe they start making the face where parents are super excited and start grinning really weird. Later while I am on the bus I tell James that I came out of the closet and I feel that my pro-noun is Gay, Then James came close and then we had a long warm kiss and made it official that we are "Gay" to be Dating. Later that year me and James started our own book about how you don't have to be a certain way to fall in love, and a couple years later the book James and I wrote got many sells and we had about 17,000 dollars so later that year me and James decided to get married and adopt children so we had a rainbow flower theme with the help of friends helping make the flower arch! Then I went to a different room to change because we think that seeing the lover before the wedding is unlucky. So I dressed in a white suit with pink stripes and pink suit shoes. while James was in the other room i called him and told him that he is going to look amazing and obviously he said i will also look amazing. When we were ready to walk down the isle I went first with my mother, then James came down the isle and he looked so stunning I was in full awe, while he walked down the isle with a pink suit with white stripes and white suit shoes. Then around the end of the ceremony we both answered "I Do" to the question "Will you take care, love and respect the person you are marring, and will love each other till the day you die on gods life for you?" Then we responded to the words "you may kiss the husband " as kissing each other like the earth has began something so amazing and hugged so tight I felt like I was going to explode. After we did a little dance and ate tiny little snacks on sticks then went to a hotel to spend a night. Then a couple years later I decided to ask James if he wanted to get a child and he said that he would love to, so we went to an orphanage then signed the papers to adopt the amazing child named , Samantha. She always hugged us and kissed us and told us she loves us more than anything but then it soon came to the first day of school for Samantha, we were really sad but she soon started saying she loved school! Later in Samantha's life I told her that it is finally her first day of first grade and how me and James met is in first grade! So we kissed Samantha good bye and wished her a fun day with new friends and some old! Later after school she told me and James that she met a new friend named Charlotte and they were best friends and played tic-tac-toe together ! But what I think is that they are going to have a happily ever after!

December 18, 2020 02:13

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

4 comments

Sophie P
02:14 Dec 18, 2020

I Hope you like it, but this is my first post for reedsy!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Ari Berri
12:30 Dec 22, 2020

This story is awesome! Feedback I would give would be to break it into smaller paragraphs. That'll make it easier to read. Nice job on your first story!

Reply

Sophie P
19:31 Jan 12, 2021

Thank you, for your response. I was thinking on about the paragraphs also! I am super happy to have some feedback from you. Thank you for your time.

Reply

Ari Berri
19:42 Jan 12, 2021

No problem. Keep writing!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.