1 comment

General

Today the World seems so blank like the clear sky may be it is so fate that makes rave sound of dumbness. A long wait that restrain my soul like dangled onto the sky without grass. This is something very indifferent from the feeling of loneliness. Suddenly at the end of the whole thought, a hope settle it down. According to Psychology, the emotional outbreak exist for few minutes only and if more, then it is self reinforcing. But this hope is due to those rays are coming from spirituality persist in me. I have believed in those mighty planning from God. I understood till yet that it is ourselves that make us believe in the opportune planning from heaven rather any external indoctrination. This is the first thought that making me enlarging the ink on white. The spark that is almost capable of breaking the exasperating stereotypes and prejudices. I belong to orthodox society in place of God's accommodation itself- India.

Yesterday the meeting of my orthodox cousins was going on with all argumentative conversations. The topic can be anything like existence of God or the true devotion or even Big Bang theory, but the topic was authority of man over women that is more like duty of a women to uphold the opposite gender instruction. Maybe this would not have been a problem for me but all this is even related to God's consent according to our patriarchal society. Maybe this would not have been a problem for me if I hadn't been experienced my parents separation. Maybe this would not have been a problem if I hadn't been evident of women apathy so closely.

One of my cousin said that if any ill happened with a women then one way is open always that is to rely on God's punishment for whatever the violence faced from delinquent. However, religious manuscripts claimed that God will change condition of human only when he himself change. how do I know about this I myself is a reader of true manuscripts rather listener of oral knowledge. I often remain skeptical of the veracity of oral knowledge. My cousin was much more argumentative when it is about spiritual guidelines. However, most of the member of my family are religiously enlightened. It is actually more exasperating when you not only to remain calm in dominant company but also show consonance with the patriarchal tilted views which nowhere seems God's consent.

So gradually I adapt the environment but my own knowledge and love for God seems like cursing me for being dumb when the clarity of my own perception needed it. It's something like cognitive dissonance when own mental process is disrupted by conflicting two thoughts, in this case we need to expel one or remain in mental discomfort. Still it was so suffocating to remain in mental discomfort that it can even harm your behavior if not resolved.

One day, I was sitting in my class with all those menacing burden of thoughts then my friend Kalsong came to me and gifted me a diary. She was also familiar with the contradicting nature of my thought process but this act was so special and astonishing for me and my own apprehensions. My solitude had gone somewhere. It is the best thing that includes in my very few serene moments. However, these few moments can never be vague. I was emancipated with that little diary. Anyone can wonder why it was so important for me, it was just a meager diary. For me it was an idea to undo my all pain of mental discomfort, simply it was an ear for those conflicting thoughts of mine and releasing my pain of discrimination. It was going to consist not only my thoughts but also my suppressed dreams and desires, future goals, self motivating sentences, achievements and failures.

Then only that day I write my first story like a snippet of my reality. I named it Chapter of Altruism of mine. This was all about my experience on the same day. Many times it only shows my outer knowledge but it can prove to be conducive in understanding self concept. Maybe I could reveal my perplexities of previous unpleasant happenings but I have read somewhere about the relationship between mood or affect and cognition, that affect can influence the cognition on basis of positive correlation. My first story was free from any coercion and static thinking process. I think I can describe my unconditional love of writing with these straight lines from my diary.

Sometimes I just thought that how can a person defines a moment which is neither a woe nor serene. Being confronted a situation reveals a person's own perception when no hipocracy of one's exist. Maybe writing is the best way to express one's realities and all fantasies. With this I found a way to express my own constant murmur from inside that I can never deny. Writing is the best way to express where no demarcations exist.

These lines were becoming my reality more it was revealing it. The more I was writing I was getting better in structuring in my thoughts and even in self introspection, as more to this I was free to uphold my knowledge judiciously without any apprehension and dominating arguments confronting me. Slowly and steadily I was training myself to overcome the negative indoctrination that converts a man into machine. If one has to achieve gender parity over patriarchal mindset then scientific intervention can supplement the overarching arguments. I believe that sacredness and human reasoning must go hand in hand. The power to reason, logic and science is indispensable part of Human existence. The principles of all religions emphasis on equality and love. The human values are not something to supplement the life's need but it is all to become instilled in human mind for the better and equal world nearly similar to what God's own texts see it. Swami Vivekananda preached that "Religion should ratified in a manner that science ratify itself".

June 17, 2020 20:04

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

Alvira Saifi
09:20 Jun 18, 2020

kindly read it with alacrity as I have put on my own personal experiences about the blissfulness of writing.

Reply

Show 0 replies

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.