0 comments

Drama Fantasy Inspirational

A Talent born through Tragedy

nicole jalonen

“perception is my only reality.”

the young teen girl birathed in anger at her mother. Who for the millionth time since some evil stranger sprayed some spray into her eyes and rendering her forever blind . Still her attacker was out there . And no one knew where they were or if they’d come sfter her again! Yet as she sat in her new secure appartnwbt . That was specially set for her disability she felt like she was a prisoner! “ I feel as though I’m locked in my own head with all these demands and critics say coming at me at one time!”

she would scream at no one and everyone yet her friends and family who were still normal able to still do their everyday things. Go to school, work or shop or Perdue their dream!

Ansleys was gone now she was legally blind and their was nothing doctors could do to heal or fix her. Yet her friends and family would urge her to play!

play the violin like she used to!

they’d all say. You can still play once you lean your new way of living!

” new way of living!”

the brown wavy haired eighteen year old thin woman would scoff at them!

” Don’t you mean new handicap?!”

” I can’t play the violin I can’t even see it!”

yet they’d stick a violin in her hands and order her to play!

so she’d take the violin beau til smooth wooden instrument and it’s bow to her new bedroom and sit on her bed with it and her walking stick! And would sit in the dark in her new room she didn’t recognize!

her mom had described it to her earlier. “ pink walls and french doors and a pool velpw the balcony out of then that she was t allowed to go out on to because she was newly blind!

newly blind that’s how people described but the fact was that some loony toon guy had singled her out and attacked her and no one had been brought to justice. Yes it had only just happened a month ago but the cops hadn’t found him and everyone wanted her to go back to life as it was! Play the violin it was your thing your hobby mom would say!

how I’m blind now she’d say!

yes but you are famous now you can’t let the violin fans down !

dad would say but they don’t know she thought sitting alone in her dark new room how it felt to maybe never see or play again !

push it down

she told herself as she cried herself to sleep now . Show them your more then a disabled freak!

she told herself as she went to sleep then sat straight up and decided to push the fear of the attacker coming back and her denial of not being able to find a new hobby that fit the disability !

she would show them all tomorrow she’d start looking for a new hobby and become great despite all their doubt!

and that’s just what the brown haired blue eyed blind teen did the next few months flew by in a blur of her trying new hobbies out! Dog walking was not her thing she got pead on and bit , she didn’t wanna go to college cuz of the bullying she was sure to get . She thought trying to become a social worker but her depression about her attack and disability would just get in the way of trying to lift kids spirits and then their was her old love of writing and reading she’d have to do that in Braille and she hated the idea of having someone teach her that! Yet she thought why not and found Braille school right there in New York city by having her mom look on line. And went to try to learn that so she could write again.

a month she tried to school of Braille and dropped out she didn’t like the belitting attitude from the teacher or the fake praise ! Then she thought she’d try to learn the piano and then dropped out of thst after just two weeks because she thought she’d be a flèche ! Then their was learning the guitar she quite because she was fed up with the potty! Almost as if inspiration were guiding her as she caught the bus home from the guitar school never to return and headed home she caught a Damian sound on her ears!

violen music someone was playing at the street fair so she told the bus driver to let her out and she let the players music engulf her every sense ! And in an instant she knew ansley needed the violin like she needed to breath !

so that following few years she learnt learnt all she could about Braille and being legally blind and four years after the attack and all the botching from everyone she found a way to learn the violin and practiced and practiced and four years after her attack though the police had not found her attacker she was having a ainsley armstronge return violinist concert and the 22 year old blind young women in a purple sparkling gown and white high heals took the stage and though she could not see the bright lights shinning on her and the faded in black audience applauding her she could smell perceive and hear the applause and ceets and knew just knew she was home doing hat she was born to do! Playing the violin !

so she played music and recall in it but she didn’t know she was being watched from the upper decks of the theatre and then she heard it her heightened hearing cause the gun click getting ready to shoot and swiftly she jumped into the audience just as a bullet shot at her missing her by inches as she dived into the audience which ran in fear at the gun shots raining them !

so the audeiebdenran shielding ainsley as she did the same!

and the body Garuda leaped into auction apprehending the attacker swiftly cuffing him as they shot him in the shoulder and bright him down so ainsley could speak to the msn who tried to kill her twice and his reason chilled everyone to the bone!

I I attached her and tried to kill her because I love her music and her and knew I could not have her!

so all and all ainsley had gotten badly hurt and once again found her talent and hobby and beat the attacker because she didn’t die and he did !

she had one because she had killed him and gotten her talent hobby back to play the violin even though she could no longer see !

the end

January 23, 2021 01:20

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.