0 comments

Coming of Age Funny Teens & Young Adult

“Dad, there’s another package, should I get it or not?”, “Just get it, Nikki, we can see what it was later after thanksgiving.” I could even hear the frustrated sigh in my Dad’s voice, I didn’t even need to turn around and look at him for it.

The thing is that my Dad , me or my Mom doesn’t do online shopping , the only person who does or did was my grandpa who was no more. He has been dead for the past two weeks, but it seems that he had ordered quite a few items before his death. Well, one could say he has been ordering beyond the grave, for the packages keep on coming and the money on it was already spent, so we had no clue how it was done or who was doing it or how to even reject it.

This was the normal routine for the past two weeks and the whole family was in an uproar when the last item which was sexy thong that was ordered and Mom found Dad holding it and examining it at really close angles. Well, needless to say, it wasn’t a pleasant conversation that Dad had, in a house of two women and a son holding such a sexual item was downright scandalous. Speaking of the said son, he was supposed to come home for thanksgiving and would be arriving at moment now.

My elder brother, was a funny guy, you never know when he’s serious or funny, he just has that odd expression in his face and is quite difficult to figure out. I guess he gets it from Dad, who is quite a mystery himself.

Ninggggg-ninggggggg ningggg-ninggggg

God, I hope that is not another package, saying this in my mind, I rushed to get the door before Mom could go on a rant about the package being a bra or some kinky item or that Grandpa was a kinky man who was well into kinky stuff at the age of 93. Well, the heavens were with me, for it was my brother, the prodigal son who decided that we weren’t good enough and vanished to Canada a year ago.

He had a huge luggage in his hand and a sheepish expression, but funnily enough his eyes had a mischievous glint to it. You could never guess what he is thinking by looking into his face, but his eye they betray him and right now they were mocking me as if hiding a secret that he knew and no one else did.

“My baby girl, how’s your classes? All good huh? are Pops and Moms treating you, all right?”, saying that he ruffled my hair and tossed his luggage into my hands.

Wooofff, I fell down but he didn’t even help me out, just grinned at my weird position and walked past me. What a bitch, ever annoying dipshit, this thanksgiving is gonna be hell.

“Nick, so how was Canada?”, Dad the ever-diplomatic guy decided to launch right into a questionnaire before Mom could start a row how he left and never looked back.

“It was good Dad, a lot colder but nice.” What followed was an awkward silence, neither knew how to proceed from this. “Dad’s what’s this? ”my brother asked pointing at the package. Well I guess Canada did teach him to get out from awkward situations.

Dad who was grateful for the topic change, launched into how he was getting packages for the past two weeks and how he strongly believed that it was all Grandpa’s doing, who was playing a cruel joke on all of us. He even told the thong story and how Mom didn’t believe him when he swore he did not have a part in it. All the while, when Dad was animatedly talking with hands, expressions and all, I was quietly watching my brother who went from surprised to just being awed but his eyes were twinkling.

Haaa, suspicious, mmmmmhhhh

“So, we need to dump it, right? the package, I’ll take it to my room so that Mom doesn’t find it and create a ruckus like the last time.”

“Oh, Thank you son, take it and ask Nikki to sort out your room for you, we still need to clean it a it.”

“No problem, Dad, I can manage it.”

Saying that he took the package and went upstairs to his room and being the sleuth that I am, I followed him quietly. As soon as he shut the door, I slithered in. The door was not shut but without even facing me, he said

“Nikki, I know you are here, so be a doll and close the door.”, I hate being called doll, baby or anything close to that. Feeling irritated, I slammed the door shut.

“Now, now don’t be a bad sport, come and sit here.”

“Do you have anything to do with the packages?”, I asked him

“Whatever do you mean, I just got here, how can I order the packages from Canada, don’t be stupid, babe.”, haa, I knew he was lying and the only way to get it out of him was through blackmail.

“I know you have everything to do with it, so if you don’t say it, I’ll just tell Mom, now we know what will happen if Mom thinks you are behind it.”

The silence that followed ensured that I got him.

“Ok, ok fine, it was me all along, I decided to play a prank on Dad and I didn’t know it was gonna get out of hand after all they were just harmless right?”

Somehow, I felt that he wasn’t saying everything, “What’s in the package?”

“Nothing small girls should see, or should you?” and he winked at me, now I was feeling a little guilty.

“Just open the damn package.”

“Oh, I will but you see it’s actually my present to you, so you should open it. I missed Christmas last year so I wanted to give this to you in person, hope you like it, Now go on, open it.”

Suspiciously I took the package from his hand and tore the box open, it was a small thing about the size of my hand and looked like a small dick, it had a small remote and was written massage something, what the hell….

“Ha, my lovely sis, what you are holding is a vibrator and I won’t be telling its function cuz itss too awkward so google it and by the Sis ,don’t deny it , I know you’ve been surfing the net for its pictures.”

Too flabbergasted to say anything, I quickly hid in the pocket of my jeans.

“You could say happy thanksgiving and all of my gifts, the packages were surprise gifts to you, I hacked grandpa’s account and ordered them for let’s say educational purposes.”

“But, how did you?”

“How did I know, ahhaa hha, see that’s the easy part, clear your browser history at least once in a while.”

Saying that he winked at me and pushed me out of his room, I heard Mom calling for breakfast from the Kitchen so I immediately hid my new toy and rushed down.

Everyone else was seated there and when I was taking the curry I met my brother’s eyes over the table and let’s just say they held a matching grin to mine. Guess there were more packages to comeee.

November 28, 2021 09:33

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.