0 comments

Friendship Adventure Coming of Age

I would never get bored with your beauty no matter how many times I encounter with it.

Your beauty is always evolving that I could never have enough time to catch its essence. You have a never resting brain ever since you were born. You always worked with your farmer parents and grandparents in the farm in their farming truck to help with the harvest. When you were very little, you already knew how to drive a car and did work in the farm. They didn’t allow you to touch dangerous machines, so you just stood next to them while they were trying to fix the machines. They were discussing how to solve the problem and your curious mind just kept absorbing all their ideas and information, so that you could use them later. I often say you are very smart, but you often reply me and say, “No I am not smart, but I just have a bullshit filter in my little brain.” Your brain is definitely not small for sure. Because of your engineer mother, you seem to inherit her strength and intelligence in computer science. You built your first radio at the age of 12 and a computer later in life. You never stop learning from things even though your parents gave you so much freedom to do whatever you wanted. The wilderness didn’t rod your heart, you took your responsibilities and duties to be a good boy in the family by feeding your brothers and sisters, taking good care of neighbours, working part-time to support the family and even managed to buy yourself a convertible for the high school graduation. After getting admitted to the dentistry program at school, you dropped out of school to start your soldier career in the military training. During your thirty years in the Army, you made all the way from a cadet to Major, and winning hundreds of soldiers’ respect. Your are such an intelligent beauty never stop improving and changing.

The very moment I realized your beauty was when you saved me from my depression. I was having difficult time growing out of my past where something horrible had happened. I couldn’t help myself standing back up on my feet and I was feeling devastating. I didn’t know what to do, I couldn’t reach the expectations of others and I felt like a failure when I didn’t achieve anything. You called me and took me to the bank of the lake, took me onto the boat that you built for yourself, and you shared your stories when you were a soldier in the battlefield. You said that the most important attribute as a soldier is not the strength or other virtues, to be successful, you just need to never give up, and never quit from the task. I always keep your words in mind because your wisdoms are always seemed to make a lot of sense and solve a lot of my confusions. Normally, sophisticated words are complicated, but when they were articulated in your brain and rephrased from your mouth, they sounded very understandable and very easy to digest. I love talking and listening to you, your stories are always interesting and humorous despite there were many horrible scenes that happened in the battlefield. You told me, you never pay much attention to something that make you feel sad, you always look at the bright side of life which are precious but they are the life-saver when a person is at the bottom of his or her time. I always remember this and always try to keep my smile on my face as you always do. Your beautiful smile and optimism were the savoir of my life. I am confident to say that, without you, I might not be the same person I am today. You are such a beautiful Angel with such a great heart.

I still remember the day you took me next to the lake, we were walking by the lake in the breeze of this nice summer day, in the rays and lights under the Sun, in the songs and melodies of the hummingbirds, in the giggling and screaming of the beetles, and in the smell of grass and flowers. In the reflection of the water, we were blind for the bright light from the surface of the lake, and we laughed at the awkward sounds coming from the frogs which were sitting right next to us. You picked up a beautiful yellow flower from the bank of the lake and gave it to me, at this moment, you were like an Angel with the yellow hue reflecting on your pure white skin. I touched the stalk of the flower and held your hands, I could feel the tender and slender skin and your flesh, they gave a sense of thrilling because they are just so youthful and tender like an egg. I am always convinced that this Angel only consist of beautiful things or how else he is so beautiful from not only the outside but his beauty radiates from the inside of his heart. This Angel was gorgeous so I could help myself kissed him on his lips and his cheek, he instantly turn into a high school little boy who felt shy about the kiss and all I could feel, it was his sincerity and his truth and love.

I have always been admiring your truth and love, courage and empathy, compassion and benevolence, and many other beautiful virtues. I always believe that these are things that make you so beautiful. No matter how many times I repeated your past, your glories, your triumphs, your good deeds and wills, your benevolence and goodness, I would never get bored with them, and I will always do my best to inherit your love and to pass on to my generation, and to continue your legacy in a higher level.

Yes, my beautiful Angel, there would only be you getting bored with your glories but never me. Love you with my whole heart.

August 08, 2021 00:58

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.