My story is titled Charles Darwins a brilliant and scientist and biologist makes a scientific discovery.

Written in response to: Write a story about a brilliant scientist making a startling discovery.... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Science Fiction

My story is titled Charles Darwins a brilliant scientist and a biologist makes a scientific discovery.

Once upon a time there lived a scientist and a biologist by name Charles Darwins he was born on the 12th February,1809 in the United Kingdom.

It was Charles Darwins who discovered Evolution. The scientist and also a biologist Charles Darwins discovered rare plants ,birds, reptiles in the Galapagos Island.

Also Charles Darwins in Galapagos found a remarkable population of plants ,birds and other reptiles that had developed in isolation.

Charles Darwins discovered the theory of natural selection. This theory explains the Natural selection,how genetic traits of a species may change overtime.

In addition this may lead to specialization ,the formation of a distinct new species.

Again Charles Darwins process of natural selection has four components. Among them includes

Variation : These organisms within population exhibit individual variation.

Inheritance: These are traits which are commonly and consistently passed from all parents to offspring.

There is a high rate of population growth.

Also there is differential survival and reproduction.

Again Charles Darwins biggest discovery was the theory of evolution by natural selection and it is the formation upon which modern evolutionary theory was built . Charles Darwins argued that all living humans belong to one species and that its races all descend from a single ancestral stock.

The theory of evolution by Natural selection is outlined in the book of Origin of Species in 1859. The first humans on earth were known as Homo sapiens.

Charles Darwins then arrived at the principle of natural selection as a means for the creation of new species.

Also Charles Darwins had an opinion about the fauna where he met the giant tortoise. It was Charles Darwins who was the first to appreciate the vital importance of protecting the fauna and floral from all feral competitions. Charles Darwins got married to his first cousin by name Emma Wedgund. They had ten children but three died.

In 1825 Charles Darwins was sent to the University of Edinburgh to study medicine. Also Charles Darwins was a botany Professor who suggested to join a voyage a trip that provided him with much of his evidence.

Charles Darwins was given the essential material for his theory of evolution by natural selection. Also Charles Darwins was known as the most famous biologist.

Again Charles Darwins was an avid reader ,a British scientist and a biologist.

Charles Darwins helped us transform the way that we understand the natural world with the ideas that in his day were nothing short of revolutionary.

Charles Darwins and his fellow pioneers in the field of biology gave an insight into the fantastic diversity of life on earth.

Charles Darwins enrolled and continued his medical education at Edinburgh where he witnessed the surgery on a child. During Charles Darwins time surgeries were fatal and also deadly.

Also Charles Darwins became traumatized and he gave up his studies without completing the medicine course at the University.

Later Charles Darwins went further to study Theology at Cambridge University.

Again Charles Darwins travelled and explored remote regions and marveled at a world so different from the one he knew earlier on.

It was Charles Darwins who encountered birds with bright blue feet ,shark with T -shaped heads and giant tortoises.

During the travel of Charles Darwins he collected and discovered plants ,animals and other fossils.

It was Charles Darwins who discovered a remarkable theory. Again Charles Darwins also many years compared and analysed specimens before finally declaring the evolution as it occurs by a process of natural selection.

The theory of Charles Darwins postulates that the fittest individual organism with the characteristics are more likely to survive and then reproduce.

Some desirable characteristics are passed on to their offspring.

During some of Charles Darwins travels he collected finches from the many of the Galapagos Island off the coast of Ecuador.

In addition by Artificially selecting features crossing birds with characteristics generates different offspring. Charles Darwins then gathered some valuable evidence for evolution by natural selection. There was another evidence of Domestication of English Pouter pigeon and other plants by Charles Darwins.

Charles Darwins books were translated into eleven languages among them includes these languages German, Danish, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Spanish and Swedish.

The Museum that Charles Darwins often kept his findings had 478 editions of the Origin of Species in 38 languages and in Braille.

Again Charles Darwins used the concept of a tree of life in the context of the theory of evolution to illustrate that all species on earth are related and evolved from a common ancestor.

Charles Darwins then argued and reasoned that birds evolved from a particular lineage of dinosaurs.

Again Charles Darwins said that : A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life."

Again great is the steady misrepresentation but the history of science shows that fortunately this power does nothing but suffered illness.

Charles Darwins was born the same day as Abraham Lincoln.

An example is that humans, chimpanzees, gorillas and orangutans are all great Apes so they belong to the same branch of the tree of life.

It was Alfred Russel Wallace who co-published the theory of evolution by natural selection with Charles Darwins. Charles Darwins mentioned that the earth was about 300 million years.

Finally Charles Darwins theory of evolution by natural selection is accepted by the scientific community as the best evidence based explanation for diversity and complexity of life on earth.

It was mentioned that Charles Darwins suffered from heart attack followed by seizures.

Finally Charles Darwins the brilliant scientist and biologist died on the 19th April,1882 at the age of 73 years where he was later buried at Westminster Abbey in London.

Before the death of Charles Darwins he mentioned that " How I wish I had not expressed my theory of evolution as I have done."

This means that Charles Darwins was not willing to have expressed his theory to humanity as most of them never understood him.

December 02, 2022 01:24

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.