0 comments

Drama Fiction Thriller

We frequently hear about celebrities or actors from other countries. Or public people, but we all know that not everyone enjoys fame and the spotlight. The same thing occurs here. Rohit Verma was a 1980s movie star who had a string of successful songs during his career. But with popularity came a slew of scandals, as all actors do, but the difference is that at the time, social media did not exist, so he was furious with the news that was going viral on TV, newspapers, and radio. His parents kick him out of the house and kick him off the property. That day, while drinking a lot of whisky, he runs into actress Trisha, who happens to be his good co-star. She offered him a place to stay in her flat. That was the start of their transformation from friends to lovers. They decide to marry after 7 years of dating. They were soon blessed with a baby girl. Alisha is her given name. However, they became impoverished as a result of his parents' disapproval, as well as the passage of time and the changing tastes of the film industry, and they were unable to find work in the industry. Time passes, and the family faces numerous challenges in order to earn a living. They never tell their kid about her wealthy grandparents. Rohit died of malnutrition after a few days. Alisha began to work extremely hard after her father's death in order to provide for herself and her mother. She owns a bakery where she works both days and nights. Trisha is heartbroken to witness her daughter's situation, but she never says anything because she promised Rohit not to tell Alisha anything about his parents. On the other hand, Aakash Ahuja, a popular star, is attending a bachelor party as he prepares to marry the love of his life, Miss Tulika, the daughter of a well-known business tycoon. But fate has different ideas for him. Suddenly, it began to rain, and his car was crushed, and he lost both legs in the car accident. The next day, as soon as he arrives at the wedding venue, everyone is taken aback by his legs. The ceremonies soon began, but there is a twist that everyone present is unaware of. The bride seated next to Aakash is not Tulika, but Alisha. When Aakash realizes the truth, he becomes extremely enraged. Soon after, Alisha and Aakash's loveless marriage begins, with his loathing for Alisha and his continued love for Tulika, which leads him to tie with Alisha instead. Many years have passed. Alisha notices she is losing her vision one day. However, as time passes, Aakash develops a soft spot for Alisha. But one day, he discovers the truth about his marriage to Alisha and becomes furious. It all started when Tulika started dating Aakash. Aman, Rohit's brother, is a highly shrewd individual. He finishes Rohit's career and subsequently becomes a star himself. Tulika and Alisha, who are sisters, were born on the same day. Tulika was betraying Aakash behind his back with her husband, and as part of her scheme, she caused Aakash's car to break down. She intended to kill him, but he was saved by Alisha, who was hurt in her eyes while attempting to save Aakash. Aakash embarks on his assignment. He leaves the film industry to expand Alisha's bakery to an international level. He flew Alisha to the United States for eye surgery. He also reconnected with Trisha, who was shocked to learn everything. He went to Alisha's grandparents when she regained her sight thanks to modern science. They are outraged after hearing what Aman has said and join forces with Aakash to exact revenge on them. According to the plan, they will first reclaim Rohit's name and then inherit their grandparents' property. They set up a bogus production company and invite all of the A-list actors and actresses to audition. Tulika, who is greedy, wants to participate as soon as they promote and falls into the trap of Aakash and Alisha. At the end of the audition, Aakash murders Tulika in the same manner in which she attempted to murder him and frames her husband and Aman in a fictitious murder. The chase of Aman and his son-in-law soon begins. Aisha is going to leave the house after finishing her account and submitting it to the crime reporter so that her husband Aman can be released from jail. But then someone stabs her from behind and tells the story to a man seated in a black automobile. Rohit thanked Aakash and Alisha for their assistance after coming home. Actually, Alisha is a baker who is eager to become Rohit's daughter and assist the family in regaining their fortune. As she wishes to expand her bakery internationally, Rohit assists her through Aakash. Aakash, on the other hand, is a little artist who assists Rohit since he is a fan of Rohit and wants to work with him on a film. According to the strategy. Aakash first traps Tulika in his fake love then switches the bride on purpose and tells everyone that he is outraged and surprised. Tulika tries to kill him, but Rohit treats him, so he loses his legs in the process. Rohit fakes his death and, with the help of plastic surgery, becomes Tulika's fake husband. He also goes to jail with Aman, but the police are also involved in this scheme, so he is released the next day without Aman's awareness. But one thing happens in this entire drama that no one knows about Alisha and Aakash, the acting fake husband and wife, who fall in love with each other for real. They soon declare their love for each other and marry in real life. As per his commitment, Rohit did a film with Aakash, but it was the final time since after all of this drama, he left the cinema and also led a life away from the spotlight with Trisha. Aakash abandoned acting after failing to make it in films and instead joined forces with Alisha, and both the husband and wife became successful business owners. 

April 28, 2023 14:16

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.