0 comments

General

"Can you Keep a Secret?" a little boy asked his mother. She replied, "yes." His first mode of action resulted in a quick pacing of back and forth. "Are you sure?" he asked his mother again. "Of course child, you can tell me anything." The mother responded. "I don't like aunt and uncle; they are vindictive; they try to train me to call them mom and dad and I know they are not my parents." said the boy. "You are right!" said the mother; "I will always care for you!" she added. Finally, a superhero policewoman showed up at the mother's door, she said "let me help you with child proofing your new living space since you needed witness protection and relocation, but the feds never helped you like they should have." The superhero policewoman also added, "we are going to help you get the past due financial support from the deadbeat father, and we are going to pick up your son today!" "This is the best day ever!" the mother replied with tears in her eyes. She had experienced hair loss and heart attacks due to the predator defenders stealing her child; they were quite deceptive, and she was grateful they had helped even though they were evil.  

The superhero cop lady saw the joy in the little boy's eyes when he ran into his mother's arms, and the mother said, "we're going home baby! NO MORE abuse, we get to survive instead of being manipulated; everything is going to be better; I promise!" When they got to the safer gated community, the office lady was there to greet them! "I'm so happy you and your child have finally been reunited," she stated with a glorious smile. "Thank you! Hope you have a beautiful day" the mother responded, and the toddler shyly smiled and nested his head into the mom's shoulder. 

The policewoman helped the mother carry groceries up for the child and the mother whom had been extremely abused and neglected. They both cared for each other so much and were extremely grateful that they had finally seen some kindness and compassion. The mother finally got to teach kids art classes on Sundays, and the past due child support from the abusive deadbeat father helped the child finally get the care and nourishment that he deserves. 

There is no secret that the system is corrupt, and vindictive predators inappropriately abuse innocent women and steal their offspring. 

THIS NEEDS TO STOP. EXTREME HARASSMENT, TORTURE, and ABUSE of pregnant women, as well as, mothers and survivors of child rape need to get support instead of being tortured and terrorized by child rapists and their defenders. Child rapist/predator defenders should not be allowed to care for children. Parents that have experienced abuse should be allowed to get restraining orders on child rapist(s)/predator(s) defenders. 

All previous statements are just what should happen in order for the mother and child to be safe, healthy, and happy. I am still missing my toddler. 

Two Tales of Strange Secrets! 

A famous lullaby 

"Got a Secret

can you Keep It

Well this one you'll Save

Better lock it in your Pocket

Takin' this one to the Grave;

If I Show you better know you 

won't tell What I say

Cus' Two Can Keep a Secret if one of them is Dead"

You should know better than to share a secret, because it is not polite. If someone asks, "Can you keep a secret?" the proper answer should be, "SO CAN I!" Asking someone to keep a secret sounds like manipulation, and control. If you would like to avoid the psyche of dealing with vindictive abusers, the best way would be to NEVER promise to keep their secret. 

Promises are good; secrets are bad. If you must not speak a word of an event or story, in order to survive, I suppose that is quite reasonable and quite frankly, none of my business. I hope you feel the same way, do not go inquiring on matters that are not particularly of any interest to you. 

When your heart has hope, you do not have to worry about secrets; also, it is impolite to share another persons personal information with others; I suppose that would constitute as DO NOT SHARE ANOTHER PERSONS SECRET, but that would be just manners. When you disobey this rule of thumb of not sharing another persons secret, others will view you as rude and not trustworthy. Keep your dignity, keep your loyalty, keep your respect for others. 

Sometimes people share secrets as "gossip KING/QUEEN." The person that spills the most gossip whether it be true, or not always gets a lot of attention, but never any trust. Never lower your character's value for another person's amusement. Some individuals cannot help it; they are the gossip queen or king; never to be trusted, yet somehow everyone wants to use them to hear mostly made up stories for pure amusement. There are much better ways to create or find entertainment without belittling someones character. 

Secrets can lead you to the most marvelous places! They can also destroy a relationship. Be careful on what information people share with you; you can end up going on a journey, or end up being someone's hostage. There is a fine line between safe and unsafe secrets. The best ones are always kept, yet you have to be careful that the person asking you to keep a secret will not harm you in anyway. If someone has a secret from you it is probably for the better; don't pry on other peoples business when they are secluded, they might be trying to protect someone they care for. There is always a dreadful fear that there might be a worse situation after the secret is told. Such as the song above, one of the characters doesn't survive. In that case, it is much better to mind your own business, do not inquire, and move along. Characters with secrets can be evil. Silly songs from little girls in the lullaby, leads to death of a character. Although, we do not know the characters at all, you have a bit of curiosity of how the situation came about. Did the lead character wack the deceased secret keeper. I suppose the lead character's secret will never be told; moreover, I would definitely not inquire knowing that the only character in the lullaby that is aware happens to be deceased.

Silly Rhyme

"Secrets Secrets are no fun, unless you are a part of one"

The Silly Rhyme contradicts the Lullaby. It would certainly not be fun to be deceased; living is quite more fun! When your friend trusts you with their secrets; the importance of being truthful, yet also a kindred soul does not involve 'spilling the beans' or telling everyone their personal business. To be an honest character, you must be full hearted in NOT sharing their secrets, unless someone's life is at steak of course. 

August 18, 2020 17:27

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.