My story is titled Samuel Somebody mentioned that "You will never be content since there was a thief in the railway carriage or train.

Written in response to: Write a story in which someone says “You'll never be content.”... view prompt

0 comments

Adventure Creative Nonfiction Mystery

My story is entitled Samuel Somebody mentioned that "You will never be content since there was a thief in the railway carriage or train."


Once upon a time Victor and the man in the blue hat were seen alone in the railway carriage that happens to be a train.

Also Victor was not very pleased about this issue.

There was another strange man who often gives away all sorts of sweets and toffees and again tells some sort of foolish stories mainly as jokes.

Victor wanted to then feel his money again but he didn't dare probably.


However as soon as the train started to move again he went into the washroom at the end of the carriage or train.

He then took his little bag out of his locker and then counted the money it was to the sum of one million dollars.

Also nothing can happen to it ,Victor thought and he quickly went back into the railway carriage or train.


Mr. Nkrumah was by then asleep in the corner of the carriage or train. Victor was then glad that he didn't have to talk to him at all.

This was because he liked looking out of the window to see and observe trees,fields,houses and then he quickly went past them.


As noted Mr. Nkrumah went on sleeping, sometimes he makes a little noise and shouts. Victor then watched him mostly at times. Nobody knows exactly why he kept his hat on.?

I then observed that he had rather a long face and his ears were noted to be very thin and big.

He later stood out away from his head and stood upright at most times.

With some sort of surprise , Victor jumped because he was content and excited. As noted he had almost fallen asleep.

He actually did all that entirely.

Again he then wished that someone else was in the carriage or train but although the train actually stopped several times ,no one came in entirely.

Victor then kicked his foot to keep himself awake, as he often did at school during his Biology lessons.

Within a particular time, this helped him alot. Victor also wondered who his cousin was and how Elizabeth really looked like entirely.


They had not seen her ever since she came to Madison square gardens two years ago.

Actually,they could not remember her face entirely .

He nearly fell off his seat. ! At that moment he had been asleep in bed within his bedroom.

Also he kicked his foot again against his bed but quiet unfortunate he did not sustain any injury.


In addition , he tried counting the flies on that window. He actually counted them up and down and then lastly counted them all over again.

He realized that there were twenty five of them he also noted that there was exactly twenty two of them.

Victor then fell back wondering why this was so entirely.


Later as he wondered , he actually fell asleep. When Victor awoke , he realized the train was just beginning to move entirely.

He also fell from the seat during his sleep and then he actually found himself lying on the floor of the carriage or train.

The young man Victor had some sort of a bad dream . It was by then that he thought that the policeman from Madison square gardens was running after him.


Again he slowly began to remember what was actually going on entirely.

He was by then travelling to the city.

Also he fell from his seat whilst sleeping and then he found himself lying on the floor of the carriage or train.

Also he had a bad dream in which the policeman from Madison square gardens was running after him.

As can be noted slowly he began to remember that he was putting on a blue hat to then disguise himself.


Victor sat quickly ,then he rubbed his eyes and asked: Why has he gone.?

Actually his knees were shaking that he could hardly control himself.

The young man got up from the floor there he brush and cleaned his dusty coat with his hand and a handkerchief.


Later Samuel Somebody put his right hand within his locker in the train there he realized that the money was actually gone. He became very angry and also annoyed about the stolen money. Due to this Samuel Somebody was not happy and content since there was a thief in the train and he was found as a victim of the theft case.

Samuel Somebody then prayed for the Almighty God to guide him in catching the culprit or arresting the thief who stole the one million dollars.


Finally Samuel Somebody reported the theft case to the Police for the arrest of the thief. Samuel Somebody then argued that the management of the train might be accomplices of the stolen money of one million dollars, that they might have intentionally brought the thief into the train to steal the money.

Also due to this Samuel Somebody actually filed a lawsuit against the management of the train at the court.

Again Samuel Somebody was not safe and content in the train. whilst there was a thief in the train.


Lastly the thief who stole the money from Samuel Somebody was arrested and put into custody , the court then sentenced him for five years imprisonment with hard labour until he refunds the stolen money and pays a fine of $20,000 dollars although there was poverty.

Samuel Somebody was a young man with some sort of fame and fortune in his life to handle all issues.

In conclusion Samuel Somebody was only paid part of the money that was the one million dollars due to this he took the thief to custody and later sentenced the thief to five years imprisonment with hard labour.


Finally the thief pleaded guilty of other offences of stealing money from other neighbours within the community not stealing from Samuel Somebody alone.

This made the issue of the theft case very alarming and he was sentenced to prison. Since he was guilty his lawyer became dumbfounded and could not possibly talk on his behalf as remanded in the court.

September 13, 2022 06:18

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.