0 comments

Fantasy Horror Thriller

Artist Mishel Jonas of Ohaio, lying on a bench on a chilly night, thinks of his home in a distant place in Austria. When she tries to recall the dream the following morning, she can't help but think about how much money she could make by selling her drawing at an art exhibition. However, the following night, when it is raining outside, she has a flash of inspiration and draws the scene she had dreamed about. But then the phone rings and it's her mother, telling her that Mr. Jonas is in critical condition and needs her to come home immediately. Mishel will soon buy a plane ticket to her hometown of Las Vegas. A few times later, her dad died. Mishel returned to Ohio with a heavy heart after a few days of mourning. The following morning, Mishel set out for the gallery with the intention of selling the artwork. Unfortunately, she fell off balance and died before she could reach her target. Somewhere the painting is ruined. The investigation into her death by the police is exhaustive, but they are unable to uncover any new information. For years, this case remained a mystery. A young filmmaker by the name of Samuel is currently creating a horror movie set in an Austrian mansion. Mishel drew this exact house after having a dream about it. In the month of October, Samuel and his crew will be ready to move into that house and begin filming. They loaded up their luggage and left for the airport in Austria. All of the squad members report feeling out of sorts after arriving in Austria. They feel as though they are confined in some way. Nonetheless, they opt to keep moving forward with their trip. They'll be there in no time. Its location could not be more picturesque. The entrance is adorned with a lush garden. Everyone is taken aback by the exquisiteness of the home as they step inside. Everything in the house is really old and quite valuable. There is an eye emblem in the front gate. Margret, the lead actress, is frightened whenever she sees it because she thinks someone is staring at her directly out of it. But she keeps her feelings to herself since she fears ridicule if she opens up about them. They are so worn out after the trip that they decide to call it a night soon. However, when they go to bed at night, the actress needs a blanket because she gets cold easily. The following morning, everyone gets up and gets ready to start shooting, but Margret suddenly gets terribly sick. Everyone starts to get really concerned about her health. But as the time for duty approaches, Samuel begins to impose his will on the movie. The entire cast and crew engaged in some peculiar behavior that evening. After learning that the house is haunted, everyone experiences chills. Lisa, a Filipino native with a rudimentary grasp of astrology and the paranormal, is one example. The following day, she contacts everyone in the house to inquire whether or not she may inspect the premises. However, the news of Margret's death the night before has rocked the community. Margret's autopsy report reveals that she was raped and murdered by the same person, who then left no trace of her existence save for the fact that each of her body parts had been partially eaten. That's why they're all begging Lisa to verify. They stop working on the movie and instead start doing the rituals to find out more about the house and what makes it haunted. In 1885, the Dickens family, who were great friends with King Henry, were a prosperous and content bunch. Olivia Dickens, their only child, is stunningly lovely. Everyone used to adore her and pursue her romantically, hoping to eventually marry her themselves. However, the prince was actually a villain with a serious crush on Olivia. The Prince himself is eager to wed her. His intentions towards her, however, were malicious. A sex encounter with her is all he wants. His bad intentions towards her are well known. But since he was destined to become king, nobody could do anything about it. Her parents arranged her marriage to a merchant so that she might leave the state with him. She and her new husband have a peaceful life together until conflict breaks out and the monarch dies of old age, making way for the evil prince to assume the throne and brutally murder the princess and her family. Even though Olivia has gone on with her life and found love, he can't help but be reminded of her every time he sees a happy couple. This leads him to avoid her state, capture their king, and then proceed to murder everyone there, including Olivia and her family. When the new king is killed by an invading king, the inhabitants of that state carry his body and install his eyeballs in the wall of a house as a warning to the rest of the world. The entire production crew turns to look in that direction and confirms that it is, in fact, the same house where the populace has placed the evil king's eyeballs. They realize that the terrible king's spirit continues to haunt the house and that he will repeat his behavior towards females here if he encounters any. As soon as they learned the devastating conclusion, they fled the scene, unwilling to take any chances with Lisa's life. Ester was raped and devoured, but the authorities can't seem to track her down. Anything goes, and eventually, the case is closed. Ester paints a portrait of the house from her dream, and after Margret's death, the artwork is hung on the wall. The governments of all the states coallies and seal the home as soon as news of Margret's death goes over the world. No one goes there anymore since it has fallen out of favor. Lisa survived the accident, but she hasn't been in touch with the rest of the team or Sameul since. According to local legend, you can still hear the screams of every lost girl who ever lived in that house. 

September 15, 2023 17:34

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.