0 comments

Crime Suspense Thriller

Science is a very important thing in this contemporary world. Sometimes science helps us move forward with different techniques. But many times it also harms human resources. Sometimes scientist also kills people for their invention. But we get no proof about it as these cases get oppressed as soon as they succeed in the inventions. In the world of medicine, many crimes happen which are unnoticed by the laws, sometimes because of the influences and sometimes because of their smartness. Riya, Piya, Sofia, and Akanksha are four best friends who are neighbors and also study in the same school all the girls are equally studious in studies and want to become doctors. As soon as they complete their H.S. they get a seat in Maratha Medical College, one of the top medical colleges in Gurgaon. Soon they shift from their home to a P.G. All the parents are tension free as all the girls will live together with each other. They start college and time flies all the girls passed with flying colors and plan to pursue further and do M.D. Riya chooses medicine, Piya chooses oncology, Sofia chooses surgery and Akanksha chooses neurology. They have to part ways during their masters, but they promise to meet as soon as they complete and plan to join in the same hospital. But because of some reason, the plan did not happen and unfortunately, they have to work separately. After a few years, they happen to accidentally meet in Holi as all the girls come to Gurgaon. All were thrilled to see each other and excited to celebrate Holi together. Riya works in New York, Piya works in London, Sofia works in Thailand and Akanksha works in Paris. Although their parents were happy with the fact that the children are working in big hospitals in big cities, at the same time also disappointed that all are leaving away from each other but said nothing to them as they are mature enough now. After a few days of staying together and also with their parents, all the girls went to their respective workplaces. Soon crimes happened where all the girls were working. Many people were dying as someone take off their oxygens after a few days of a patient staying in a coma. Police arrive at the hospitals but could find nothing and all the police plan to close the case as no one is in doubt about anyone in all the cities. Soon, the girls got a promotion, and all came into a top position together. They all were thrilled and plans to celebrate. So, they arrive at a place in Los Vegas, but instead of in a hotel or inn to celebrate their achievement they went to the secreted place where no one can see them and lying hearts, kidneys, etc and a few clients were sitting there waiting for them and took those things and offers them a huge sum of money. Then they went to Gurgoan to celebrate their victory. Rohan Mehra is a decent guy who has just returned from London after passing medical in a well-known medical college in London. He was a fun-loving guy and the only son of business tycoon Viraj Mehra and Meher Mehra a social worker. He lives a very lavish life with lots of servants and also grows up in the hands of his old maids as Mrs. Mehra has never time for her only son nor does Mr. Mehra have time for Rohan but he never utters anything and grows up himself as soon as he becomes a little mature. Though he is a good doctor his parents don't have time to celebrate his achievement with him. As soon as he return to India he join the best Medical college in Gurgaon where the girls were studying medicine as a professor. All the girls die for his charm and wish to be his girlfriend and all the guys jealous of him. But despite being a rich guy he was a decent guy. Piya, Riya, Sofia, and Akanksha happened to become his students and he was impressed by seeing the potential among the girls. Among all girls, Riya falls in love with Rohan but she was serious about him and wanted to marry him. As soon as Rohan gets to know about her feelings for him he immediately refuses her and told her that he has always considered her as one of his students like her other friend and his other students and that he likes only her and her other friends' potential. This hurts her badly and she plans to marry him anyhow. So, all the girls plan and Riya out of revenge mixed something in his drink at a party and by this advantage form sexual relations with him and sleep with him that night her friends make a video and make it viral the next day. Out of no option due to his reputation, Rohan marries Riya but on the condition that he will never consider her as his wife. And slowly, he starts to have affairs with many women and sometimes never returns home at night. This act of Rohan gives fuel to Riya and she along with her other friends plans to take revenge. According to their plan, they work separately but always meet in Los Vegas at the end of December and discover a medicine that will kill a person when they are in a coma state instantly. So, by this act, they kill many patients and sold their parts, and frame these to Rohan people they take bribes for these parts and say that they are hired by Rohan Mehra. Soon, Rohan's career finishes and he is behind bars as the hospitals they work in are related to Rohan as he works in each hospital where the girls work. All the girls first research which hospitals Rohan works in and spread themselves there. If couldn’t handle the failure Rohan hang himself. After a few years of police arrest, the girls and the discovered medicine are destroyed by the police as it is harmful to human beings.

December 02, 2022 14:57

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.