109 comments

Suspense Mystery

Hey everyone! Here's that *secret project* I've been working on >:D

Hope you enjoy it! Part 2 coming soon!

~~~

-Maddie-

"It's all in her head."

The brown-haired woman shook her head. "No, she wouldn't just forget everything out of nowhere and come up with such a ridiculous story. You don't know my daughter as well as I do. Try running more tests, or ask her more questions-"

"I can assure you we've done more than enough research into Maddie's case. All she needs is time to adjust. The smoke and pain from the fire may have set some hallucinations in her head, causing the stories she's been telling."

"Noย wayย am I letting you let my daughter go this easy.ย Please, tryย something."

"We can try asking her more questions, but then we'll have to let her go."

I pretend to wake up from my sleep, blinking slowly. "...Where- where are they? The other people?" I mumble, adding a yawn to enhance the effect.

The women practically crawled over next to me, "Hey, sweetie. Remember me. It's Mom."

I had no recollection of this strange woman. All I remembered was a fire. And other people. But who were they? And why would no one answer my questions?

The woman, no-ย Mom,ย looked numb. "You don't remember me... do you?"ย 

I swallowed and shook my head. "I wish I did."

The doctor stepped forward and took out his clipboard. "Whatย doย you remember?"

I paused, racking my brain forย actualย memories instead of the theories I came up with the past couple of weeks I've been in here, waiting for my burns to heal.ย 

A fire.

A girl, trembling in fear.

A boy, trying to protect her.

And- the trio of girls who faded.

Wait, faded?

And- there was a cloaked figure, who was also with the trio.

There was- a murder, a game.

Pieces of the puzzle scattered in my brain, each unable to fit together. But, what was missing?

"I remember... people. They were in the fire with me. What happened to them?"

The doctor sighed, "Maddie, you were the only person found in the fire."

"N-no! That's impossible!"ย 

"Is there anything else?" the doctor asked me.

There was something. Faded and blurry, but it was there. Yet, no matter how hard I tried to reach for it, I couldn't grab it, like the remains of a long, bad dream.ย 

I shook my head, tired of the pain.

"I just... I want to go home."

"I'm sorry, but you're going to have to wait a little longer. Mrs. Wright, we need you to fill out some information, and then you can leave."

No, that would take too long. I needed to find out what I was missing. But the way-too-white hospital was too much.ย 

As soon as my mother and the doctor exited the room, I quickly sat up. The pain hit me quickly, and I almost decided to stay put.

Before anyone else could see what I was doing, I stumbled out of the room and raced down the hallway. Racing into the lobby, I quickly sped out of the front doors, passing by a purple-haired boy around my age. I... I recognizedย him. And he knew me too.ย 

I turned to see if his appearance would help me remember anything, but I heard the doctors telling me to head back to my room.ย 

I sprinted down the cross-walk, not bothering to check both ways. It was my mistake. A van almost hit me as I stumbled back, and the doctors shoved me into a wheelchair. They pinned me down as they took me back to my room. I met eyes with the purple-haired boy, recognizing those eyes.ย 

Before I knew it, the doctors and nurses sharply turned my wheelchair, and I lost sight of the boy.

~~~

-Chris-

I recognized the black-haired girl. She recognized me. But... who was she?ย 

"Christopher?" asked my father (according to everyone around me). I turned around, "Yeah?"

"Are... are you sure you don't remember anything? Your mother and I have been worried. The doctors said you should be back to normal by now-"

"I don't. And I probably never will." I say sourly.

"I mean, you can think of this as a fresh start."

"I don'tย wantย a fresh start." I wanted to remember who I was. But I never would. Why couldn't he understand that?

"I know you don't want to stay here overnight, but they just need to make sure your burns are ok. You almost died. I wish you told me where you were going," He sighed.

I wish I never went. The burns still stung whenever I touched it with the slightest pressure.

The nurses quickly got me into a room and assured my father I'd be fine. Then they shut the door and quickly pulled out a needle.

"Try to stay silent," the one holding the needle whispered. "It'll be over soon."

I tried to get up, but the other nurses quickly pinned me down. Before I could even scream, they injected the needle, and my brain shut down.

~~~

-Maddie-

"I leave for ONE second, and you already try to leave? Maddie, you know better than this!"

I stay silent. She didn't understand.

"We finished the paperwork. Could you grab my bag from the table over there?" My mother said as she started to exit the room. I nodded, not wanting to make her more upset as I picked it up. As she walked through the door, I almost went to follow her, as a journal caught my eye. I crouch under the table as I pick it up. I flipped through it, writing filling up most of the pages. I lift my eyes from the journal to see a leaf stuck to the ground. I pick it up, only to find a set of symbols underneath.

Looking at the first symbol, everything came to me.

I rubbed my forehead, pain trying to battle the memories. Trying to stop me from recognizing everything. But nothing could hide the truth.

"Maddie? You coming?"

"Coming!" I said, standing up. I knew I couldn't tell anyone what really happened during the fire. Why it started. What terrible things I did.ย 

It was all my fault.

Tears almost broke through, but I knew the only way through this was battling through. The purple-haired boy was Chris. Maybe he remembered something.

I had to find him and everyone else.

October 31, 2021 01:15

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

109 comments

Lilliane Wei
08:12 Dec 30, 2021

Ahhhhhh the story continues!!! So happy that you continued to write the story and I'm really itching to see what happens next! -livia (ps, i filled out your reedsy cast form, hope that's alright with you. i know we don't really know each other that well so don't feel pressured to use my character :D)

Reply

Ty! Hopefully I'll finish writing it and publish it in a couple of weeks, maybe sooner if time permits :P (Tysmm, and ofc ill use your character! You're so kind and I can't wait to get to know you :D)

Reply

Lilliane Wei
23:06 Dec 30, 2021

Oooooooo, canโ€™t wait! Good luck!!! (And I apologize for my very โ€œextensiveโ€ character backstory stuff)

Reply

Tyy lol (Nah thats ok lol- im not that good with backstories)

Reply

Lilliane Wei
03:52 Dec 31, 2021

Hahaha you seem pretty good!

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Dangit sorry about the refollow- istg my fingers have a mind of their own lol-

Reply

Lilliane Wei
23:07 Dec 30, 2021

lol no problem XD

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
23:29 Apr 05, 2022

CAN I BE IN THE REEDSYCAST SORRY THIS IS REALLY AWKWARD. Um, hi. This is Em. It's been a while. How are you? Is there room in your reedsycasy?

Reply

YESSSS OFCC NONO UR FINE LOL I'm doing pretty good! Wbu? :D Yes there IS room so feel free to fill out the form! x3

Reply

19:18 Apr 07, 2022

Good! I ahve a show in LIKE AN HOUR EEE! Thanks!

Reply

20:05 Apr 08, 2022

WONDERFUL! I mean, I had a swordfight (or a lot cause I was in Three Musketeers) and during one I crashed into an audience member, during another I fell off the stage on purpose, during the third... well, the third was unchoriographed and involved me shouting "YOU'RE SUCH A NOOB!" among others cause we needed dialogie

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
20:31 Mar 18, 2022

HI

Reply

17:06 Mar 19, 2022

HIIIIIIIII Iโ€™M GOOD ABOUT TO HAVE A MINI PARTY AHAHAHA :DDDDD HOW YA DOINGGGG

Reply

IK IVE BEEN OFFLINE FOR SO LONG SORRY- GOOD WBU :DD

Reply

15:26 May 22, 2022

SAME LOL BAHAHA

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

OHMYGOD HAPPY BIRTHDAY BTWWWW **throws huge confetti cannon your way** ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ

Reply

17:06 Mar 19, 2022

THANM YOU THANK YOUUUU *collects confetti because I love confetti* TYY

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 2 replies
TJ Squared
04:29 Mar 13, 2022

hewooooo :'3

Reply

TJ Squared
19:10 Mar 13, 2022

Doing good, hbu?

Reply

Im doing ok, not excited for school tmr lol. bUt I AM writing a romance story this week ;) Also read your bio- IM GONNA MISS YOU WAA AND AS SOON AS YOU PUBLISH THE FIRST PART OF YOUR NOVEL SPAM ME IMMEDIATELY.

Reply

TJ Squared
23:24 Mar 13, 2022

yeyyyyyyy WB SHALL SHOW DEFEAT >:D imma miss u too <3 it's only for a weekend and some days I SHALLLLLLL NEXT MONTH XD

Reply

YESSSSSS >:DD its gonna feel so longggg T-T <3 YESSS XDDD

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
02:15 Jan 15, 2022

omg ahhhh I hope you get better soon!!!!!! GODDANG IT COVID STOP GETTING MY FRIENDS SICK but yee hiii

Reply

tyyy JFGSDHJFSHGSDFJHD heyyyy hru? :D

Reply

19:31 Jan 17, 2022

ALSKKAKAJAJAHA Iโ€™m good!!! Sad the weekend is ending tho *sigh* Watcha up to?

Reply

ZEJTZLFXJDFDXNCU aww yeahh im not ready for school ugh nothing much lol, im starting a reedsy cast but i need more people so- but otherwise writers block is holding me at gunpoint lmao-

Reply

01:56 Jan 18, 2022

omg yeah OOOOOOHHHHH that sounds cool!!! Iโ€™ll do the Reedsy cast survey in a sec alskajjsjahaha sorry โ€˜bout that lol

Reply

NONONO UR FINE LOL- im not even sure if im going to write it anyways lmao

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Creed .
19:37 Jan 06, 2022

I filled your form, I hope you can find some use for it.

Reply

Tysm! I absolutely love your character :)

Reply

Creed .
23:18 Jan 08, 2022

Thank you!

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
TJ Squared
03:48 Dec 02, 2021

๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ซ...

Reply

LOL- yeah i dId- Alright your inspirational quote/message..... "Don't focus on success or failure; Focus on trying." And- "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." (William James)

Reply

TJ Squared
17:37 Dec 02, 2021

lol noice lol shanks

Reply

Lol np! Soooo hru? (Since its been like a week since I've come online- :'D)

Reply

TJ Squared
15:35 Dec 10, 2021

:) Doing okay ig. Hbu? (Welcome back lol)

Reply

Kinda ok lol- a little stressed and stuff, iMpOrTaNt deadlines, etc. Random question of the day: on a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for the weekend?

Reply

Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSS ITS BACKKKKKKKKK HOLY CRAPPPPPPPP AHHHHHHH HAPPINESSSSSSSSSS ALSO I SEE YOU FILLED OUT MY REEDSYCAST FORM YAYYYYY I ALREADY KNOW WHO TO SHIP YOUR CHARACTER WITH EEEEE

Reply

Show 1 reply
Dhwani Jain
03:14 Nov 15, 2021

https://awards.storymirror.com/program/a34cda60-d779-4a08-97c3-061fa2b8f801/english/author/13djd0wt/story Please click on this link and CLAP for me so that I can win the AUTHOR OF THE WEEK AWARD!!!!!!!!!! Thank you

Reply

Sorry I didnt see this earlier! Hopefully it isn't too late for me to do it! D:

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply

sHOOT HOW TF DID I NOT SAY HOW EPIC THIS WAS WTF ANYWAY IM SAYING IT NOW THIS IS AWESOME WQIDAHSQOWDHJQODWEHJQWD

Reply

Show 0 replies
Eleanor <3
20:36 Nov 28, 2022

you prob don't remember bc i don't either lol but we met on here like a few years ago, I've been inactive since but now I'm back and I just read your bio..... were the same person, you actually stole my identity, I love purple and , I LOVE KOTLC (CHAPTER 42 OF BOOK 9????????), I love singing and writing, I love stranger things and miraculous is insanely good bro anyways j had a little panic attack over that mkay bye i promise i'm mature

Reply

Show 0 replies
Unknown User
03:25 Mar 21, 2022

<removed by user>

Reply

Show 1 reply
Unknown User
21:11 Jan 16, 2022

<removed by user>

Reply

IM OK IM FEELING BETTER NOW BUT TYYYYYYY

Reply

Unknown User
04:57 Jan 17, 2022

<removed by user>

Reply

Unknown User
06:18 Jan 17, 2022

<removed by user>

Reply

THATS SOUNDS SO FUNNN HOW'D THE MARSHMELLOWS TASTE?

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Unknown User
00:38 Apr 01, 2022

<removed by user>

Reply

Unknown User
23:04 Apr 07, 2022

<removed by user>

Reply

Show 0 replies
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply
Show 1 reply

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.