0 comments

Gay Crime Fiction

This story contains themes or mentions of substance abuse.

"I want you, even if no one else wants you, '' soothed Koo to the photo on his bedside table of Jeon Jung-Kook before heading to the hotel to work.


"This way Sir", Koo nodded his head showing Park Jimin to the hotel lift.


"Wait for me," smiled Jeon Jung-Kook. We can have drinks before sleep.


The two idols chatted about food and aching legs from dance practice while the hotel person listened, staring at the glass lift to enjoy their reflection.


"I am sure he smiled at me, I bet he would have asked for my number if Jimin wasn't there." Koo said later to himself in the bathroom mirror while brushing his teeth.


He will still be there tomorrow and I will take his breakfast to him. I will get in there early to catch a glimpse, thought Koo, smiling then kissing the idol photo goodnight.


Lightly tapping on the door the next morning, Koo brought in the covered breakfast that his idol Jeon Jung-Kook had ordered.


There were boxers on the bed and a signed photo in a box with other merchandise. Koo looked closer and saw there were over twelve photos of Kookie all ready for a new photo book. Koo had all the photobooks so he knew which series was being created next, and slid a photo into his hotel jacket of a smiling fanged kookie in a vampiric photoshoot. Koo kissed it and moved it closer to his heart. Returning to the breakfast tray as Jeon Jung-Kook stepped onto the fluffy carpet in a bathrobe, rubbing his sleek thick hair with the white hotel hand towel.


"Good morning sir, your breakfast is here."


"Thank you, would you please pour my coffee in the taller mug as I am not quite awake?"


"Happy to sir." Koo was delirious with joy as Jeon Jung-Kook, his Kookie, wanted to spend time with him.


"Thank you, please go now as I need to dress."


"Can I help in anyway sir?"


"Could you iron my dress shirt if you are okay with that?"


Koo felt light headed and nodded as he fetched the shirt press. Knocking and entering the idol's room again Koo stared at the bare leg of Kookie sliding it into a pair of trousers while yawning.


"We will press your shirt sir, much less chance of problems happening "


Koo pressed the shirt and left it to cool before putting it on a hanger.


"Great job thank you." smiled Jeon Jung-Kook realising the hotel guy was staring at his bare shoulder as he slipped on the warm shirt."Please leave now I will need to go soon."


"Happy to sir." Koo was light-headed as he wheeled the shirt press from the luxury suite back to housekeeping.


Yes Kookie definitely enjoyed spending time with me, Koo smiled to himself popping a zit on his chin.


Over the next few months Jeon Jung-Kook spent plenty of time at the New York Hotel as he was making a collaboration video after the Charlie Puth song, Left and Right went viral. He did have a pink pair of sneakers but the laces from them disappeared so the attentive hotel guy had got him new pink and purple laces. They felt a little sticky, but Jeon Jung-Kook figured that as time was short maybe wardrobe had a backup idea.


After shooting the music video he yawned while entering the hotel. The menu was handed to him in the lift by the attentive Hotel guy who introduced himself as K.


K suggested chicken and beer which Jeon Jung-Kook agreed to. He was too tired to think if there was food he liked elsewhere, and the beer was a treat he rarely had.


Kookie fell asleep on his bed while eating the chicken. Koo took a few photos of Kookie for his private collection. That pretty hair, and sauce from the chicken dip on his lip. Koo wiped the sauce with his own finger and removed it with his eager tongue. 


Kookie wouldn't mind me sharing his dip, Koo told himself as he removed the chicken bones for his collection.


Next morning Jeon Jung-Kook woke up with covers only covering his legs and sneezed. His chest was bare and he remembered doing up his pyjamas before eating that night.

He wondered if K had undone it and shook off the feeling, thinking he was being paranoid.


"I guess it's easy to get paranoid on my own in a hotel," Jeon Jung-Kook was discussing his worries with Jimin while sitting in the people carrier with his security.


"Likely you were tired from the music video kookieee so just recheck everything is locked before sleeping."


"Good idea Jiminah, I am missing home and the spice and sweetness. Plus I am looking forward to training to blow off this beer I drank last night."


"We will post security outside to ease your mind tonight " said the solemn guy in the front seat.


"Sure, it's the last night so I did wonder if something else would go missing."


"Hey what went missing, Kookiee?"


"Jiminah my music video sneaker laces two days ago, and a button from my photobook shoot. Then a photo as well. Then there's little things like shampoo moved and beds remade."


"Well staff are supposed to tidy up and do that stuff Kookie. Sounds like you need a swift one before sleep."


In the lift Jean Jung-Kook said hi to Koo and said to Jimin,"a long one tonight!" Both men laughed and Koo looked in the lift glass and smiled.


"K please arrange two glasses and a bottle of Hennesy to my suite and some tteokbokki?"


"Tteokbokki could be a problem sir but I will give you my tteokbokki which I made at home?"


"No No it's fine spicy chicken noodles with honey gaze then."


"Happy to sir. " 


Moving from the lift Jean Jung-Kook bowed to Koo and went into his suite for a shower. He was going to video call with taetae and laugh about silly stuff they always shared after doing shoots or music videos. The bits that they couldn't share with anyone else to let off steam. 


Koo quietly clicked the door to the suite and brought the order while listening to Kookie singing in the shower. The voice of an angel he thought to himself and a body he wanted to put his hands on again.

What a photo it was of him touching kookie, that smooth warm skin in his arm. 


Koo knew he needed to be more careful as he had left the pyjama top buttons undone after touching that god body. He'd heard the drivers talking about room door security that night so he would have to not suit himself but stick to his job.


Jeon Jung-Kook was rubbing his wet hair, "Hello K the food smells good."


"Enjoy sir, I wish you safe travels tomorrow I have finished for tonight so I am going home via the warm bun shop "


"Have a good night, see you another time."


They each bowed politely and Kookie moved back onto his bed to replay the dance routine of his new song ready for the breakfast meeting the next day.


A large shot of whiskey soothed Jeon Jung-Kook's worries and he fell asleep. The very tired security guard also fell asleep after Koo gave him drugged pizza . Nothing was stopping him getting close to his Kookie. 


Still wearing his hand jewellery Kookie was peaceful from the Hennesy which he had drained two neat double shots of to knock himself out to sleep.


Koo had laced the Hennesy too with a sleeping draft so he could take as many photos as he wanted of the sleeping idol. Koo would leak one slightly compromising photo of a bare chested tight ab kookie to send the fans wild. Plus one of him singing pitch perfect in the shower. Though he would change the background to a different hotel so he wouldn't be suspected. Three in the early morning Koo left the hotel in a black hoodie from the service entrance where there weren't any cameras.


Jeon Jung-Kook woke up with a red lipstick mark next to his nipple. He rubbed it off before Jimin and security could arrive to get a DNA sample. His mobile phone had been turned on and was open at contacts, so he figured they used his finger to unlock it. A fully loaded new phone arrived with him quickly and the old phone brushed for fingerprints. But solely those of him, Jimin and his security team were found on it. Koo had wiped all traces of himself from the room before leaving.


Jung-Kook was relieved to be going back home, then he saw his bare nipple and abs on the Internet. As usual they ignored it for two days then got it removed. 


Back in his flat talking to fans, Jeon Jung-Kook was asked about the nipple photo and said he must have forgotten to do up his night things properly.


The next time he went to New York he stayed at a producer friend's home and there were no weird incidents, no sneaker laces disappearing or his night tops randomly being open in the morning. He faced it then he had a weird stalker and did the three code words security which Jimin knew meant stalker active. 


All hotels and routes changed, and devices checked for bugs all while he remained calm and smiling for the loyal fans and press. Craving Hennesy again Jung-Kook decided to train instead and bash his frustration into a boxing bag and pads. His trainer listened to his concerns and gave suggestions so he could keep his peace of mind.


“First, run cotton around your pyjamas, tie it a few times around the buttons, and glue a cotton strand across the door at night. Checking both in the morning to see if you had an intruder.”



Back at the New York Hotel where Koo worked, Jeon Jung-Kook had screaming fans outside the hotel.


Koo took extra time shaving though as though he were getting ready for a date. "My idol, my love I get to see you again and add to my collection."

Koo opened the door to his office which was his idol collection room. Showing in chronological order which chicken bones had been taken from where and when. A strand of wavy hair rested in a clear box, with a handwritten date on the lid. 

I wonder if his thighs are as soft as his chest, wondered Koo walking to work that afternoon. He touched the pack marked insulin in his jacket, which actually contained a sleeping draft. Koo thought what a kind fan he was to not disturb his idol so he could add to his collection again.


Jeon Jung-Kook was welcomed by different staff that afternoon when he checked in as part of the security measures. Arriving in his room he noticed a bottle of Hennesy and a menu of his favourite chicken shop. He wondered if he should order something else because he was jet lagged. But he craved meat, spice and sweet flavours so chose his favourite through the hotel Concierge which happened to be Koo that night.


Jeon Jung-Kook slipped on a top without buttons and jogging bottoms with tight elastic as he thought they would be harder to move once he was under his covers. His trainer had suggested he tuck all the sheets in so his weight prevented the covers being moved.


Security saw the night concierge first and said he would take in the Hennesy and food order so Koo had to leave. He was furious they blocked him from seeing his love, oh how he must miss his Koo after not seeing him for three months.

The chicken bones had been sealed in plastic so Koo needed fresh items to add to his collection.


The next security guard took over his shift and Koo arrived with a smaller Hennesy and half portion of chicken. 


"Good evening Mr Jeon said the other order wasn't too hot so to take it straight in."

The security guard nodded and Koo nodded in reply as he passed the door to his love.

"Hello sir, it has been a while."


Jeon Jung-kook was a little tipsy from the first bottle of Hennesy,"I don't remember ordering these K, are these from you?"


"Complimentary sir as they know these are your favourites," Koo stared at the bare chested Kookie in shorts and sandals. Koo saw his smooth thighs and firm body while Kookie chatted to him. 


"Careful sir you almost fell."


"I do feel more tipsy than I should be, help me to my bed. "


"Yes sir, do I have permission to touch you sir?"


"Erm, yes is doing this for me okay?"


The security guard was asleep after being given a laced sandwich full of sleeping draft. Kookie was giggling and chatty so Koo could enjoy touching his back to support him to bed.


"Thank you very much K, I called the security to help me but heard them snoring. Bang goes all those new security measures, and I forgot the cotton."


Koo soothed Kookie, but knew they would catch him soon. Koo would need to move to a new hotel again and change his hair. Maybe follow Jimin for a while then go back to his love in six months. 


Moans echoed down the hallway as Koo gave his special goodbye to his idol, then Koo left wiping his mouth. Placing a freshly filled jam jar into his pocket still warm from his sleeping totally unaware idol.


In the morning Jeon Jung-kook scrubbed himself harder than ever. There were lipstick marks all over his body, the scent of someone else on his whole body. Someone had touched his intimate area and he felt soiled and violated. The new security guard who had fallen asleep was sacked. The new security measures a total fiasco.


The camera silently snapped all of Koo's collection before he took it down to burn it on the rooftop. He cleared out his flat, bleached his DNA from everywhere, then painted all surfaces so it looked new again.

The landlord was very happy with Koo so offered him a flat near another hotel that Koo sought to work at.


That evening he gave two weeks' notice to his employer at the hotel. However, as he was a good worker they offered him a higher salary and permanent concierge duty at the bigger hotel in Hawaii which he accepted. The landlord gave him a bigger flat because he always improved where he lived and was never in any trouble. Unfortunately it did mean he would have to wait until his Christmas vacation time to see his idol again as Christmas temporary staff. Koo licked his lips and took out the frozen little jam jar. Reliving the memory of being with his love for a farewell one to one, giving his idol a special intimate kiss whose after effects he then put in the individual portion jam jar safely away in the cool box packed with ice as he drove through New York to Hawaii for summer break.


Koo stuck to all the rules and was good at his job and got promoted to management so he could see which VIPs would be due over the next six months. 


Koo counted the months until he could meet his idol again. For three months Jeon Jung-Kook had spent New York trips at friend's homes and was training harder than ever. Koo craved to see his rock hard abs and run his fingers over the whole god body. He audibly moaned at the thought and a couple stared at him in a restaurant. Bowing in apology he paid and left thinking about his plan. On his day off Koo got a perm and cut and bought trendy clothes as he was living at the hotel, not buying his own food and being paid four times the salary so he had money to spend on nicer things. 

His spotty skin cleared up and he started losing his fat belly because he was eating much healthier. Improving his appearance he wondered if it would be noticed that it was him. To make sure, he ditched his black rimmed thick spectacles for laser eye surgery to give him great vision.


Looking in the mirror at his local gym in the hotel he really was looking handsome and trim. A few female guests had flirted with him and he smiled politely.


A model agency offered him a portfolio and international exposure which he accepted 


"This is Park Koo-E but he prefers K or KP," smiled his new portfolio manager for the model agency. The photographer nodded.


Back at work the next day his boss called him into the office to congratulate him.


"Because of you Koo we have the hotel booked for the next four weeks, including a BTS member flying in for a few days."


Koo's mouth went dry, he smiled as his plan was rolling out smoothly.



"Hey KP, good to meet you again. Do you sing or dance?"


"A little," smiled Koo, remembering every single BTS Kookie dance ever created, even the first rehearsals before they adjusted the routines.


Koo moved to some music and received loud claps from a back row of four people in shadow. They stood up and bowed to him and he found himself face to face with Kookie's brother's in the group Park Jimin and J-Hope who were judging dance routines and movement levels. Because they were looking for new full-time dancers for the next six months for a large project. The dancers needed to be toned, dance well, pick up routines quickly, sing and change clothes quickly with manners.


Koo knew how to change clothes quickly to go see his idol in his hotel room. But he simply nodded. Christmas with Jeon Jung-Kook would come soon.







June 07, 2023 18:20

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.