0 comments

Fiction Fantasy Science Fiction

Greetings avid readers. Allow me to welcome you to another one of my unusual stories. This one is a bit different, which is why I am speaking unto you in this manner. The name was generated by their title generator. I found it quite appropriate considering my interests and the tea I stumbled onto a few days ago.

This one is a mixture of fact and fiction. I have based the fact on past evidence. I will even give you a website address to do your own research at the end. Who knows that it may inspire you to become an amateur astrologist. The fiction part may or may not be fiction. It is a prediction based on the past. If it is fiction, well and good. If it is not, then the generation of our current youth will find themselves buried before 70. Oh yes, my darling confederates, if my fiction becomes your fact, the future is dire indeed.

Permit me to introduce you to a wayward asteroid called Chiron. Chiron is the wounded healer. When in certain locations, either approaching Aries or in Aries, he tends to have somewhat of a plague influence on our beautiful planet. The plagues I speak of remain contained to the human species. Which, when I reflect, is odd. Astrology should affect everything. This is something for me to ponder another day. Perhaps you, my reader, will leave me a comment illuminating that subject further.

Chiron isn't the only interstellar magnetic influence on our fair planet. There are the star signs which involve the interplay of magnetism of the stars on our planet. Fixed stars also affect us, less so than the signs. Countless other numerous asteroids tickle our magnetic field. The biggest influence is the planets.

When it comes to global health, Chiron is the key. (I'm serious. Check out his symbol.)

Enable us to bring to mind the Black Plague. Wasn't that a doozy? I've looked it up on the chart and Chiron is in Taurus in 1347 which is what we have on when it was. The year could be wrong, considering Taurus is after Aries. When I look at 1338, it makes a bit more sense. Chiron and Pluto (the planet of death) are having an interstellar tango of epic proportions. They say that 5 to 40% of the world's population died during that time. Considering the magnetic fields interacting, I'd hazard a guess at above 50%.

Cast your mind back to the Spanish Influenza of the late 1910s. Chiron was not quite yet in Aries, but he was less than a year is approaching. The energy of attraction, his magnetic field influence the stars of Aries, was already in play. Boom. Here comes a nasty plague.

A quick aside here. I base my goods on normal Western/Tropical Astrology. Vedic Astrology is more precise. It is something I am looking into studying for my own best interests.

Moving along to the season where I was born - the 1970s. Chiron has been especially unkind to me. That feisty asteroid was retrograde near the peak of its Aries season at the time of my birth. All this is in my 6th house of health. I've had accidents, sicknesses that have made attempts on my life more than a dozen times. Yes, I've even had Covid-19.

Let me give the story a quick update. I've just looked into the Spanish Influenza. Chiron was in Pisces at that time. Chiron was in Pisces in the 70's (see paragraph beneath). Chiron is in Pisces now. I tried looking on the sidereal astrology chart for the black plague, but alas, the years wouldn't go back that far. Vedic astrology uses adjustments. The fixed stars seem to move backward according to Earth's perspective. They do this at the rate of 1 degree every 72 years. It is possible that Chrion was in Pisces during the Black Plague. All this would make perfect sense, in that case.

The 1970s gave us the Swine Flu at Fort Dix. It awarded us with the Russian Flu. The UK got a Smallpox outbreak. Hello, hello, Ebola! Legionnaires disease - another one I've done battle with. There was also a Sverdlovsk Anthrax incident. Let us not forget that the end of the 70s brought us the beginning of HIV/AIDS. If you ask me half of these are manufactured by the one-world government scientists that do not exist. (Do you hear the X-File theme running in the background of your mind? I do.)

Moving along now, to now. Welcome Coronavirus. Isn't that a nasty puppy? I was looking at the star charts 6 months before it happened. It is something I do every so often to get a grasp on my life. I am no expert. I do see the energies right. It is translating it that is the problem. Often I do not understand in full until after the event. In one way it is nice to be right. The joy of being correct removes itself because of what I am on the ball about.

2 days ago, I was sitting in Qatar airport, doing nothing but waiting for a flight to Sydney for 12 hours. Well, maybe I wasn't doing anything. I was reading a chapter on astrology in a book. For some odd reason, I found myself inspired to look at an astrology chart. My specific goal was to suss out the next big plague that will be hitting our planet in about 50 odd years.

Pulling out my phone, connected to the free Hamad wifi, I went to my go-to website for perusing interstellar and planetary energies. There I went for to the 2070s. Do the words 'Holy Crap' convey the astonishment that I felt?

That's the next big nasty. Coronavirus is nothing compared to that. Once again, Pluto and Chiron will be making a deadly love on the backdrop of the cosmos. It is a dance that may take out half the world's current population. When Mars steps in for a threesome, watch out. Death and destruction. Chaos, but the order will be lost, for good. There is a lot more to what I saw than just this, but I will remain silent for now.

Now comes something highly controversial which could get me killed. It doesn't matter too much for 2 reasons. Number 1, I've labeled this story as fiction. Number 2, the same people that would love to have me killed have been trying for years in a multitude of ways. As you can tell, they have been successful (and they have, but God is more powerful than them.).

I'm going to speak on the vaccine. Yes, I've had my vaccine, both doses. I'm having my third tomorrow. I am well aware of the agent I am dealing with and it does not bother me as it should. If God wants me dead, I'll die. If he doesn't, I won't.

The vaccine. Notice how they have made it so that even young children can have the vaccine. Pay attention to the fact that the vaccine doesn't stop the virus. Believe me, I told the virus I am vaccinated. The response was that the virus did not care.

Dose after dose the population will be inured with. They started with the adults. A red herring, of course. Now they are doing the children. We must have our ineffective vaccine so that we can retain what few human rights we think we have left. Why? I'll leave that one for you to answer. If you have an answer, feel free to share it at the end of my story. I am always willing to listen to other people's thoughts.

What if the depopulation agenda isn't about 2030 but a time 50 years in the future. Who will they be de-populating in the future? The people whose immune systems were compromised at a time in their life when they were still vulnerable. The children of now and the future. This business about 2030 depopulation is nothing but another red herring put out by their paid co-conspirators. It's a 2070 depopulation agenda. Even the numbers add up for their sick, twisted business.

Are you following my line of thought? I could be wrong. I hope I'm wrong. What if I'm right? Will I even be around at that time to say 'Hey, I told you all so.'

What if they aren't just immunizing us against a virus, but deliberately compromising immune systems for the release of a future virus? Do you think they aren't like that at the top? Be honest. We all know the truth.

There you go. That is my story. If you want to find where I have come up with my theories, please head to https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/ to do your own research. Don't forget you can always google different things. I would love to hear about what you come up with, the information, and your theories. Careful, however, you don't want to find yourself on the bad side of these goons.

Never The End

January 23, 2022 08:11

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.