0 comments

General

Books were meant to improve knowledge or add notes to the memory of a human. An author writes a book from known knowledge. Some books take a long period of time to publish, while others are written from known facts hence easy to write and finish earlier.

It took a while for me to reason with the topic of the book. I delete the topic and create another title. I start searching on google, on how to start a new book. I click on first link that pops out.

I go through the list of items required and begin writing down some points down. There on I start thinking on what to write on. I require some coffee to think straight. Wow! as I was drinking coffee some idea popped out. 

I write down the different scenes of the book I want to write. This book must contain certain number of words; a number of characters in the story; the story itself, and the main character. 

The storyline begins well with introduction of the scene. What a structure of the environment, so cool and musical. This must be a romance story. Wow! The main character begins the story. Its a man. He is going to develop the story.

The author thinks of a name to give the man and finally he thinks of Robert, not bad!; The man is given his own character traits. He is handsome and loves certain kind of women. The author surely knows what kind of man he wants. He lives in an apartment and loves partying.

This must be an interesting story. So how will the man meet his girlfriend?. We will soon find out., The author must include a new character. There comes in Jennifer.

Jennifer who is she?. A beautiful lady, a princess, a queen, full of laughter. Name it! Robert goes to the same club as Jennifer so this is the exact moment the author has to capture. They all work in different environs. One is a secretary that is Jennifer, the other is a mechanic. 

After working so hard during the day they meet at the club. They introduce themselves and get to know each other. Every one orders a drink and they celebrate for knowing each other. Music comes in and dancing starts.

Everyone comes in with their moves smoothly as they are enlightened by the music. What a love song!. Some are even singing with beautiful voices as they try to express how much they love each other. Its surely a beautiful night.

Jennifer surely knows how to dance and welcomes in Robert with enthusiasm. They hold each other arms as they dance acapella. There is full of love in the air and we are just waiting for the right moment where couples get closer and kiss each other. 

The Deejay first slowers the music and people dance slowly then here comes the kiss. What a moment!. It always feel good to be loved and express all what you got. Drinks continue on coming in as people enjoy themselves. It just feels great to be stress free and sit with the woman of your dreams.

Robert is romantic and knows how to capture women's attention. They do away with the drinks and they hug each other as they wish each other good night. Tomorrow, work comes first as usual. 

This time the author takes us to a different scene. Where Robert decides to take Jennifer to the beach the place is just spectacular. Here is where they cuddle each other as they laugh and embrace each other. Stories come in to keep them company. They are trully in love. 

The water is cold, but its not bad to play with it. Robert had to splash water to Jennifer and she liked it. They both swim and enjoy the breeze the water gave their bodies. They were surely having nice time. Finally, Robert didn't forget to bring in drinks. They drink happily as they kiss each other.

The next day comes in. Robert slept dreaming of Jennifer and he couldn't think clearly without seeing her. The sun shone brightly indicating that it was a weekend. Robert went to visit Jennifer and he wanted to surprise her. 

What an audience. The place was filling up from time to time. Robert came in with two popcorn jars. As they waited to see what movie will pop up today. Everyone waited as lights were shut. It was a love story where they went through a lot of trouble in order to finally be together. The scene was epic and full of drama as the parents never supported the two been together. 

The parents were from different backgrounds. One side was rich the other was poor. But finally they ended up marrying even after so many break ups and hard times.

Robert felt relieved to see them marry each other. He looked at Jennifer and kissed her with delight. 

They went for a trip to Mt. Everest where they were guided by a tour guide as they walked holding hands. They shared a lot of memories. They climbed here and there as they held each other. It was a great experience as Jennifer had never climbed a mountain before. This is where they set up a date for marriage.

They slept at a hotel nearby carressing each other the whole night as they jumped on the bed and moving in different directions. Robert had never felt such love before. He was truly happy.

Morning came and nobody felt like coming out of the bed. They ordered for breakfast which was served hot and the aroma made them swallow saliva as they gasped on to the meal. Days went by as they continued seeing each other.

The set date had finally arrived. Parents, Friends and people from different places were at the church awaiting for the bride. The bridegroom stood there at the church as he was neatly dressed. Everything matched perfectly. Be it the watch, the shoes the suit he was surely handsome. His Father stood right beside him.

The author now take this chance to introduce the bride with beautiful words. You would have thought an angel had dropped from heaven. The bride comes in and the audience stands up to look how beautiful and admirable she was. She walked magestically as her mother held her with a beautiful smile showing how much proud she was of her daughter. 

All vows are shared and finally a kiss is shared. An applause is given to appreciate them as the author finishes writing his first book. He is so happy to finally make his final remarks and now he has to read it and know what he is publishing. Its surely a great book. The comments embrace him and he now awaits to write more books.

June 17, 2020 22:24

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

Bring your short stories to life

Fuse character, story, and conflict with tools in the Reedsy Book Editor. 100% free.