1 comment

Drama Fantasy Fiction

"Quite a while past, there carried on an individual who consistently attempted to help individuals of his town. 

"At the point when the older folks could presently don't chase for themselves, he would bring them food. 

"A youthful couple getting hitched could depend on him to help make their tipi shafts and accumulate the shrouds expected to cover their hotel. 

"On the off chance that a youngster's family was executed, he would take that kid in and raise it as his own. 

"Furthermore, there were a lot more great deeds he played out that nobody knew about, in light of the fact that he never looked for acclaim or consideration for his activities. Consistently he stayed caution to how he could deal with assistance his clan, and he did as such with agreeability and energy. 

"Numerous years passed by along these lines and meanwhile the Creator watched this man and observed his excellencies. 

"Finally, when the man's hair had gone to snow, and the days ahead were turning out to be less, the Creator thought, 'Every one of these years I've watched him help my kin. I could utilize somebody like him to assist constantly. I will deify him.' 

"So the Creator transformed the man into a cedar tree." 

Bear Heart proceeded: 

"There are numerous utilizations for cedar — it stays green all year, so it very well may be accumulated and dried whenever. Copying dried cedar on coals makes smoke and we can supplicate with that smoke — it conveys our petitions up to the Heavens. 

"At the point when kids are anxious in a home, torching cedar quiets them. 

"At the point when you simply don't feel excessively useful for barely any explanation whatsoever, you can consume cedar in your home and you'll feel much improved. The cedar definitely understands what's expected to bring amicability since he was a man who realized how to help individuals. 

"So that is the narrative of cedar. He was a man once."

The Judean Date Tree is antiquated types of date palm. It is so antiquated that they reference it in the Quran and the Bible. I said it to contain solid restorative properties that verged on marvelous and could fix tuberculosis and malignancy. It was likewise the staple food hotspot for the Kingdom of Judea. Lamentably, this stunning tree went ended, presumably because of the appeal put on it. 

In the 1960s, some Judean Date seeds were found during an archeological unearthing of Masada, an antiquated fortification on the Dead Sea. Researchers chose to endeavor to grow the seeds and gave them to a plant expert at the Arava Institute of the Environment in Kibbutz Ketura, Israel. 

The seeds were planted subsequent to being pre-treated with chemical arrangements and manure. Marvelously, one of the seeds developed and was named Methuselah, an individual from the Bible who was the most established individual alive around then. In 2011, the tree bore its first blossom and keeps on flourishing. Specialists accept the tree will prove to be fruitful by 2022.

A giant, 1500 year old Boab tree grows in Derby, Australia. The tree itself is an amazing sight, but the history of it is fascinating. It was said to have been used as a jail to hold Australian Aborigines until they could be sentenced by the local court and placed in a more permanent jail cell. An expedition of anthropologists photographed the tree in 1916 and documented that the Aborigines used the hollow trunk of the tree for burial rituals.

Another Boab tree in Wyndham, Australia was also used as a jail. An article from 1931 stated that as many as 30 prisoners at a time were held in the hollow trunk of this giant Boab tree, but there has been no documentation found that would prove this to be true.

The tree Shajarat-al-Hayat, or “the tree of life” is aptly named. It stands alone in the middle of the desert in Bahrain and has done so for more than 400 years. There is no water source or other plants for miles. Temperatures in the region can reach 114 degrees (F) in the summer and average yearly rainfall is less than 3 inches!

Locals believe the tree is guarded by the God of water, Enki. There is also a legend that says the trees sits on the sight of the Garden of Eden. However, scientists say that the tree is able to stay alive in this arid landscape due to having an extremely long tap root that reaches deep down into ground water. Whatever the reason, the fact that this tree has lived so long in this location is truly miraculous!

There is an Oak tree in Athens, GA that is the proud owner of the property it grows on. How can a tree own property? Well, the story goes like this:

In the early 1800’s, a professor at the University of Georgia, Colonel William H. Jackson, gave ownership of the tree and the land within 8 feet on all sides of it, to the tree itself! A marker beside the tree quotes the Professor as saying, “For and in consideration of the great love I bear this tree and the great desire I have for its protection, for all time, I convey entire possession of itself and all land within eight feet of the tree on all sides”.

Sadly, the original owner (tree) that Colonel Jackson so loved, was blown down during a storm in the 1940’s. But, the progeny of this great Oak, a sapling grown from one of its acorns, was planted where its parent once stood and is now the proud owner of the spot. Even though the tree stands alone, it isn’t lonely. It gets quite a few visitors every year.

Another oak tree in Southeastern United States also has a fascinating story to tell. The tree is named after Charles Boyington, a printer who moved to Mobile, Alabama in 1833, who quickly gained notoriety as a gambler who was always looking for a way to earn some fast cash.

One night in May, 1834, Charles and his friend, Nathaniel Frost, were seen walking through the Church Street Graveyard on the edge of Mobile. The next day, Nathaniel was found dead in the cemetary. Of course, Charles quickly became the suspect, was arrested, found guilty with little actual evidence, and sentenced to hang. He continued to proclaim his innocence up to the moment of his execution. Just before his hanging, he claimed that, to prove his innocence, an oak tree would grow from his heart after his death.

Sure enough, years later, an oak tree grew out of his grave and still stands to this very day. Local folklore says that the tree is haunted by Charles’ restless spirit. It’s said you can hear Charles announcing his innocence as his voice whispers in the wind through the branches of the trees. Needless to say, the tree is popular with ghost hunters.

April 17, 2021 07:05

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

1 comment

00:18 Apr 18, 2021

PLEASE LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, AND SHARE MY YOU TUBE CHANNELS OPHER SEREY AND COVIDATOR-21 REYES, THANKS A LOT!

Reply

Show 0 replies
RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.