0 comments

Romance Drama Teens & Young Adult

Wedding night, the honeymoon stage, together with your husband, Jimin, in an arranged marriage bonded by both your families, you’re both forced to produce an heir for your families. Alone in the bathroom preparing yourself for tonight, he waits outside. Wearing your honeymoon lingerie given by your in-laws, you prepared yourself, finishing the last touches on your outfit. 

Done with yourself, you take a deep breath, reminding yourself of the reason for all this, and putting on a fake smile. Opening the door leaving the room, you see him, staring at you, he’s at daze. Mesmerized by your figure and beauty, knowing deep inside he was falling for you, he couldn’t stop staring. Feeling his intimidating gaze upon you, you faced him staring into each other eye to eye, you said.

“I’m only doing this for my family, remember that.” reminding him of the deal not to fall in love with you as this relationship is only temporary with no feelings involved. Hearing it, his heart sinks, looking at you, he looks down in disappointment. Plastering a cold attitude, hurt by what you said,  he faces back at you replying. “Yes, I’m aware,” he answers blandly.

Feeling his coldness you got upset, mad at his current attitude towards you, you grew pissed, shocked at his rudeness towards you. You crossed your arms, staring at him, you waited for his apology, knowing how good he treats you, you waited until he Ignores you, you scoffed, rolling your eyes, you cursed at him internally, seeing your foolishness perceiving it as adorable he creaks a smile, staring at him seeing his cute smile that you adore, your heart starts beating fast, blushing, you hit your chest continuously, hating yourself. 

Blushing, you covered your face, seeing your reaction he raises a brow clenching his jaw he whispers seductively into your ear. “What are we waiting for, baby?” hearing it, you blushed even harder as his voice soothed you, you grew wet down there. “What, are you going to strip or I’m going to strip you?” he grins nastily like a fuck boy, you grew speechless, surprised not knowing he has this side of him, this naughty side, you stared at him.

Until he licks his lips biting it, he grabs your waist, throwing you on the bed, you grew shocked, laying on the bed you watch him strip. Slowly removing his clothes off, you enjoyed the show in front of you, seeing his amazing body proportions and figure, you drooled accidentally. Watching you, he smiles softly, facing you, he asks. “Like the view? Don’t worry, you’ll see more of it tonight,” he adds, winking at you. Seeing his confidence, you smirked, deciding to play this game of his, naughty as you are, you asked. 

“Why haven’t you acted like this before?” stopping him in his tracks, he lifts his shirt, showcasing his body, he flexes his abs, distracted at the view you stared at it, seeing you staring he smiles answering. “Because I’m only naughty and dirty for you, baby.” “You’re such a flirt, you probably do this your other girls.” you snickered. “Believe me or not, but you’re my first baby.” shocked as he was such a flirt, brilliant in making girls fall for him, you asked him another. “Are you still a virgin?” hearing it, he licks his lips, coming closer to you, he hovers on top of you, licking your ear, he whispers. 

“You judge, baby.” grabbing a hold of your clothes, he rips them off harshly, now naked below him, he enjoys the view. Sneaking his hand across the drawer beside you, he takes out a box, confused, you stared at him. Until opening it, revealing tons of kinky sex toys, your eyes grew wide. Taking a leash, he moves closer to you, kissing your cheek, he straps it on you, locking it, he pulls your upper body forward, falling on him you land on his size.

Loving his sight, he grabs another toy out, this time taking out some chains, he chains you, locking your arms and legs with it, he throws the key away. Shocked, you whined in pain as the gripped on the chains were too tight the pain grew unbearable, annoyed by your whining, he takes a gag ball out, forcibly opening your mouth wide, he attaches the mouthpiece on, aggressively reacting he grins.

Glaring at him, he smirks whispering into your ear, he says. “I’m dangerous, baby, don’t test me and just obey.” Staying silent, he grins, rotating his head, he takes a blindfold off. Kinky as he was, liking his wildness at the same time hating it, extremely uncomfortable with all the toys attached to you, you whimper. Wanting more, enjoying watching you suffer, he takes another one out. Taking a small vibrator out, he turns it on, highest mode, hearing the familiar sound of the vibration of a certain object, knowing what it is, your eyes widened. 

Inserting it in your rear end, entering your tight hole, you whimper in agony. Insides pulsating, you squirm, intense pleasure running in you directly at an instant, you pulled the sheets tightly. Shaking, he smirks, stripping himself off in front of you, he says. “We’re just getting started.'' With that, he pushes the toy deeper, hitting your sensitive spot you arch your back. Seeing your reaction, he takes his wood out, pumping his length, he watches you masturbate. Shooting his precum out on the sheets, he licks his lips off it, slowly inserting himself at your entrance, you bit the leather at your mouthpiece harder. 

With the volume of your screams increasing, sweat dripped off you as your hair grew messier. Dark reddish violet bruises left on your arms and legs, it leaves scars on your skin. Pleasure intensifying, fulfilling you, you start drooling, tongue doing all sorts of tricks as the pain disappears slowly. “Enjoying, huh?” nodding, wanting more, you helped him, pushing yourself unto to him, you pressed your body harder against his. 

Seeing your neediness, he thrusts harder, hitting your A-spot continuously he alternates, hitting your G-spot, close to your high, you pant hard. Until releasing onto him, you laid exhaustively on the bed, stopping letting you rest he smiles. Not pulling out, your insides tightly squeeze his manhood, unable to hold himself any longer he starts thrusting. With all his force close to his peak, his size starts throbbing, hitting all areas deep. 

Bed shaking, the skin slapping growing louder, he combs his hair with his fingers, sweat dripping down off his abs he wipes his head off. Increasing speed, you raise your legs automatically, extremely close, he starts panting, finishing he collapses on you. Both drenched in your liquids and sweat he rolls beside you, shaking intensely as the vibrator is still in the smirk. Until standing up grabbing his clothes, seeing your state, he suddenly speaks. “Enjoy and have fun while I’m gone, baby.”

January 07, 2021 03:46

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | Illustration — We made a writing app for you | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.