0 comments

General

I was 20 years old when I found out that I had more siblings on my dad's side. It was crazy because I like having siblings. Then I have someone to talk to. I am the oldest. My dad had 7 kids after me. I wish I knew sooner so that I could have gotten to know them as they were getting older.

I reached out to my father on facebook asking for my siblings. I wanted to know their names, how old they were, and what did they like. Of course, I had to get that information from them myself. I haven't seen my dad I've only seen him in pictures on facebook. I heard his voice for the first time but it was the last time I ever did. There were so many things I wanted to tell him and things that I wanted to ask him.

Of course, because he is in a different country we only got a certain amount of time to talk to each other on the phone. I do appreciate the fact that we got the chance to hear the voice of each other. He has the thickest Sicilian accent ever. I just hope a miracle happens where my siblings and I can all get the chance to spend time with him one on one and then all together as a family.

However, I do want to get together with my siblings just to chat fill each other in and just hang in person like siblings should.

September 30, 2019 03:47

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.