0 comments

Romance

“The universe is a platform 

Here we are the characters 

To play any specific role

In a plot of game

To enchant all

Winning the hearts 

For grasping claps

It's not funny 

It's the reality 

Either in person or for the earth

All are specified for this one” 

Our life story is nothing but a magic in reality…

Max and Eva; they were met in a play. Eva was a side heroine. One day, when the play of eternal love was showed, Max was pleased by her acting and wanted to meet with her. That was the starting of the entertainment of their life.

Max-hey beauty! I'm Max. I also love to play. I have a little team to organize a lovely play. I love your acting. Would you like to join with me?

Eva-hold on! I never meet with you, before. Now only seeing that how can you offer so smoothly? You don't know anything about me. I have a special background. I hope you may change your mind after knowing that all. Ok, then. Bye!

I can't answer her anything. She is gone. She is so beautiful. Her style of speaking is also enchanting. I must try to convince her. Then , I leave at that time.

Next morning, in a shopping mall-I see her with someone. May be her friend. I call her-Eva! She is surprised and whipped at the air; you know my name? I tell- why not? It's not a big deal to know someone’s name, especially when she is a special one. Eva- ok, fine. Let's meet with my friend -Rose. I say- hi. What are you doing here? If you have time, can we take some tea? Plz ! Eva- ok.

We are in a coffee house. A round table was decorated. We sit there. 

Waiter-Sir, this table was booked by someone. Plz, sit another place .I say- wait, we are for a little time. I like it .Take this tip and manage your guest for a while. He is smirking. Eva tells- what are you doing? Do you want to impress me? Plz! let me remind you again; don't try to mess with me .Rose, let's go. They get up and go away. I'm shocked! What a pity!

Then, smirking! I will get you at my play, anyhow. It's my promise to itself. Mind my thoughts. 

Rose-Eva, hold on. What's wrong with you? Why you behave like that? That's totally ridiculous. I can't imagine. Answer me.

Eva-what’s rubbish? Stop your nonsense. I'm not bound to answer you. Let's go.

Max was devoted to participate in a reality show. The theme was “faith on love.” Love is the instant connection of two hearts. But there must need faith on love. Without respect and faith, the blooming heart may be withered anytime, anywhere. Our society is not aware abt that so much. Love is the gist of all peace and calmness in the earth.

A few words from heart-

“Love, the blooming heart

Try to squeeze the soul 

In a same abode of mind's reflection 

Entwine for illuminating thoughts

Strikes come at all sites

To depart them at the universe 

It's not lasting silly earth 

Heart beats for everlasting 

The rhythms at each verge of life

Creating a new turn

Making divine in earth

The soul promise of heart

Never loss it's faith on love”

Another morning- at the market, Max sees Eva. Now he is talking first. Eva, I want to talk with you. Will you plz come with me? Eva is surprised and shouting , I told you not to follow me. What do you want? Let it be cleared. I tell, listen; don't take me wrong. I am an artist. I love to play any drama. I have a little team. I am the owner of a theatre zone. Now there's an opportunity to show the creativity and credibility to all. A reality show is running. About the best lover-faith on love. Try to understand. I think, together we can make it.

Eva- are you crazy? What are you saying? Why do I agree? Do you know abt me? Max- hmmm! Ok. I will answer your every ques. You live with your family in a shabby shelter. That environment is not favorable for the society. You are the earning person. Your father was a murderer and now lived in jail .You have a little brother. You love him so much. Your mother is sick. She is suffering from a rare disease; lot of money is needed. You are worried all of that. So you quitted graduation exam and involved in the play theatre. Your mother is  unaware abt what are you doing. You never tell her. You want to make them happy. You have no more friends. You are in need of so much money. Am I right? Another thing, if we win that show, we will get a lot of money. You can get half of that. So I think it's a golden chance for you to take my offer. Now tell me, what are you thinking?

Eva- how can you collect all of that news? I never tell that. Ok. I will. But 70 percent money will be mine, if we win the show. Agree? I say- so tough! Done!

The rehearsal for the reality show is now rising...

Both of them registered their name at the participant board. Max gave their identity, as they were familiar to each other for a long. It's about 5 years. They are deep in love. They believe that they must win the show, bcz they have faith on their love. Very soon, they are formally be a best couple in this earth.

Eva- hold on Max. Max- so silly dear. We must tell them abt us. Why do you feel shyness?

Eva - it's so ridiculous. How can you tell such a big lie? We have met only 3 days and you told them, we are familiar around 5 yrs. I just can't hold that. I must quit. 

Max- listen ; you need money. I want also but my first priority is to participate here. So think before you quit. For a moment, Eva is confused!

Eva-ok. I am in. But be careful to say anything. Just tell, when they ask and pretend overall. Max-whatever, now I'm going. You must come back tomorrow at 10 am. The audition will start by the welcoming ceremony. Take care.

At morning, Eva comes and sees that the stage is well decorated. She is thinking; I will get some experiences from this platform. Max- dear! come on. Eva- why do you call me dear? We are not in stage. Max- oh no! Listen, if someone knows that we are pretended, then we will be disqualified. So, we must show them at each step, how much we love each other. 

Eva is furious, then sees- someone calling them to go forward. Max holds Eva's hand and starts to go there. All the couples are welcomed to the stage. There’s a jury platform. 5 big judges, from the most precious platform are presented. A warmth welcome for all of us. Announce-the stages of the reality show:

10 stages- to show, to express the feelings of love at each other:

1. Lovers set a daily date

2. If there’re anyone late, then how can they manage?

3. How can they share their personal problems ?

4. How can they share their family matters ?

5. Is there a chance to break up?

6. If suddenly a strike attacks them then how can they resist ?

7. How can they convince the family?

8. How can they face any problem from the society?

9. Will they be committed at any cost?

10. Do they trust their love for eternity?

After passing all of the stages, the winner will be selected. It's a lengthy process. At least 3 months will be taken. 

There are so many couples as participants. Almost 400 couples . A big contest. Max- I feel as if we are the winner. We will do our best.

Each step is lasted for 1 week. At our first stage, Eva was denying to express lovely words. I took a short break and told her-what are you doing? If you don't show your love, we will be doomed here. She hesitated then accepted. A short film, around 2 to 3 minutes is contained. The gist of the first stage was to express love deeply by hugging, when we meet and I also kissed her. She was blushing and I was laughing that my love had a make up to shine you.

After that she was so fired. And told- why you kissed me? How many times I was telling you we are just for play. Mind it.

The result was in our favor. 50 percent was rejected. Then the 2nd stage...

I, be calmed when I’m in late and also give her a sweet garland and put that at her hair. She was angry, then melted by love touch.

Here also the result is in our favor and again 50 percent dropped. Now only 100 couples remain.

3rd stage-

Eva shared her problems. She was thinking-how can all of that run so smoothly? I quitted the final exam. Max told her- sweet heart. Don’t worry. I will be there always for you.

Again we are at the favorite zone and 30 percent is rejected.

Only 70 couples are stand on the ground.

From the next stage, 10 couples will be rejected at all further stages, to reach the last one.

At this way, we pass every stage and reach the final top ten couples. Eva also cooperated very warmly with me. First she was hesitated. After few stages, she was devoted to plot. Nobody can guess that we are not in love. But our expression was, we are deep in love. Passion for love. Love for eternity. We love from the core of heart. No matter what, nothing can separate us. God made us for each other. We share our family problems each other. Try to give solace .Except death, there's no chance to break us from our souls. If an attack comes, from the family, for breaking our unity; we will try until the last breathe to convince them but never betray love or family. We will say- we love each other. We can't live without other. Plz, try to understand. Listen our hearts. We want our family be happy. We want to be blessed from all of you. 

If there's a social status attack then we can deal them politely .We love, which is fated by God gifted. We have no hand at our birth or fate. Why do you want to curse us? Plz try to understand. The earth is created by God's love. So respect the love. We are committed at a glance. If still there's a problem, we will wait for the suitable time by trusting love and faith on God. Our love is eternal. We are blinded by love; still decorating our dream land with eternal fragrances. 

At the verge of the show, the jury declares the result. We are the winner overall. After hearing that we hug each other and interlocking by lips. All are clapping and welcoming us. We give them our gracious love.

The show is over…

Eva tells me- Max, thanks a lot. If I don't meet with you, then I will never get this big chance to show my performance, also with a lot of money as mine. I’m so happy. Thank you so much.

I say- it's ok. You are most welcome at my theater. Now, are we still strangers? Are you still angry with me? If not, then I can say, I enjoyed the romance very much. You are so lovely and romantic, when you played by open heart.

Eva- ok. That's over. Nothing is left. May be, we can friend. But I need to think more.

Hearing that I’m laughing and she is also smirking. Then she turns back. I don't think that she will never come. So strange. Eva comes after 6 months. She says, her mother was dead and father was hanged. Now she have only her little brother. She wants to give a school for poor children and offers me to go there once a month to perform some plays. That's all.

How strange!

The game of fate . Nobody can detect , what's the next episode. Totally uncertain!!!

November 12, 2020 18:54

You must sign up or log in to submit a comment.

0 comments

RBE | We made a writing app for you (photo) | 2023-02

We made a writing app for you

Yes, you! Write. Format. Export for ebook and print. 100% free, always.